PDA

View Full Version : Feds use war vehicles made for Iraq War along Texas border for "war on drugs"

ek3
11-06-2011, 02:34 AM
http://www.krgv.com/news/local/story/Armored-Vehicles-Being-Used-Along-Border/B5LtV-Zo4Uq99-HEr5GG4A.cspx

ok America, TSA pat downs to prevent terrorism
the Patriot Act
Police crack downs at peaceful Occupy protests
Martial Law used during Katrina
now weapons of war used on our home turf...

comment below

Shortfuze
11-06-2011, 03:19 AM
Curious why they are using MRAPs. Is there danger of mines or IEDs along the US-Mexican border?

ek3
11-06-2011, 03:42 AM
Curious why they are using MRAPs. Is there danger of mines or IEDs along the US-Mexican border?

preparation for civil war?

idk...

flairon
11-06-2011, 05:35 AM
I don't have a problem with this. I think we should reallocate our soldiers from the middle east to our borders and ports anyway.

brighamw
11-06-2011, 07:23 AM
http://www.krgv.com/news/local/story/Armored-Vehicles-Being-Used-Along-Border/B5LtV-Zo4Uq99-HEr5GG4A.cspx

the Patriot Act

comment below

I was interested until I got to the bolded...

JohnnyDestroyer
11-06-2011, 07:30 AM

the Patriot Act

comment below

Because Aircraft terrorism has never happened?

The Patriot Act, much like Bill Clintons anti-terrorism and effective death penalty act, nothing new here....

Police crack down on illegal assembly, ILLEGAL assembly....

Martial Law during Katrina, because there was mass looting and armed shootouts and a horrendous loss of human life maybe?

The Border...

The war on the border has been unspoken and brewing for years, what can you expect when armed cartel members are getting in shootouts with the National Guard....and winning??

The south american cartels have even used IED's to push border patrol further north so they can more effectively traffic. Thats why the MRAP is being used. Its a legitimate problem.

Of course, the anti-establishment hipster liberal douche wont take into consideration the loss of human life at the hands of these cartels, and will instead focus on efforts to stop them. after all, its not like cartels exist, or underground tunnels filled with cocaine, or MS-13 and Los Zatas gun battle in the streets of Nuevo Laredo.

WAKE UP. Its a ****ing problem.

Nagalfar
11-06-2011, 07:36 AM
They are in danger because of all the Barret .50 Cals that went across the border, because gun stores were FORCED by the ATF to sell the to the cartels.. so, in short, the Feds being the Prima Donnas they are, find their lives far more valuable that those of just the lowly Border Patrol.. for the Border Patrol does its paroling in Pickups and Quads and at times on foot.. not my idea of bullet proof protection for the those who are really trying to secure the border...

There is a CLEAR message being sent with this.. this is how dangerous our southern border really is.. you would think the Govt. would make sure it didn't spill over into America (LMAO yeah right!)... but the trash and people from Mexico does spill over every day and every night.. we can see how the Feds protect their blue blood asses.. how many of us can afford a Cougar or a Panther?? or even a POS okie armored up Hummer..

Witness how they protect themselves.. and how no one else is protected like them.. who is in service of who here?

lordofchaos
11-06-2011, 08:26 AM
Lol... brb... spending more tax payer money to go build different vehicles to preform the job that these do just fine...

wait. Knowing our government they would do that. Hmm. Something is odd here.