PDA

View Full Version : ITT We laughed at the Eagles Early in the Season, But know now We Will Probably

ezmac31
11-04-2011, 11:23 AM
be eating some crow. Looks like the division winner for sure, cowboys and skins are laughable and giants have a rough schedule up ahead and no running game to win in the cold later in the season. Still no dream team, but looks like the eagles are playoff bound.

magicmatt
11-04-2011, 11:25 AM
in. i bashed them all season but they're gonna torch the pats. corners that can shut down the pats wr/te, wr's that can torch the pats secondary.

only way we win is if the retarded vick shows up

gottk2x
11-04-2011, 11:28 AM
Watch out, last thread calling out nfc east winner backfired hard last week

Liff_Wates
11-04-2011, 11:30 AM
in. i bashed them all season but they're gonna torch the pats. corners that can shut down the pats wr/te, wr's that can torch the pats secondary.

I like the way they match up against the pats. The o-line really showed up against the cowboys and even if they have an off day NE's pass rush isn't scaring anyone. Still brady gonna brady and vick is always a risk to lose 3+ fumbles.

ezmac31
11-04-2011, 11:30 AM
Watch out, last thread calling out nfc east winner backfired hard last week i dont care either way if washington beats san fran, as long as gore rips it up for my ff.

SpermWhale
11-04-2011, 11:32 AM
I hope so, but we have to beat Chicago first.

Trapstar4.4
11-04-2011, 11:57 AM
im not calling anything yet. the nfc east flip flops like john kerry. (yeah thats right, i took it back)
Jekyll and Hyde

prepare to be mindf*cked by the nfc east. mainly the cowboys (despite the bad loss) and the eagles

Forumite
11-04-2011, 12:04 PM

That Vick shows up more often than not when it matters most.

Same player, different bird.

misccod
11-04-2011, 12:37 PM
I've had a good time laughing at their ineptitude so far this season, but I always figured they would pull it together. There's too much physical talent on that team for them to not be a contender. I don't think they'll win the superbowl. I don't even think they'll get to the superbowl (the Packers or the Saints would torch them), but they're playoff bound.

SpiderSense
11-04-2011, 12:46 PM
Well it was only a matter of time, haven't we all seen this before?

Remember the Heat?

You add a ton of players especially with a short off-season it's gonna take time.

But when they do start to gel they're gonna beast.

The Eagles are starting to gel and they're picking up steam.

They almost are who we thought they were.