PDA

View Full Version : my old highschools soccer team had to forfeit their season because......

lrm546
11-03-2011, 12:51 PM
http://perryhall.patch.com/articles/soccer-season-cancelled-over-bernie-dance-students-protest

lol what a ****ing joke

(o)./^\.(o)
11-03-2011, 12:53 PM
http://perryhall.patch.com/articles/soccer-season-cancelled-over-bernie-dance-students-protest

lol what a ****ing joke

what the **** you make me click a link AND read some small town local news article?
cliffs son

SankeEater007
11-03-2011, 12:57 PM
How the FUKK is that sexually suggestive?

People are getting way to work over celebrations. They were not rubbing it in the other teams face or doing anything inappropriate, the other team and fan base are just a bunch of babies.

Rambostyne
11-03-2011, 01:01 PM
Who cares? It's soccer.

thefederalist
11-03-2011, 01:05 PM
don't think it should have been cancelled but definitely not classy.

act like you've been there before.

lrm546
11-03-2011, 01:06 PM

they're 15-18yr old kids who just beat one of their main rivals in a playoff game

Masstastic
11-03-2011, 01:08 PM

lol what a ****ing joke

Perry Hall gonna Perry Hall.

Bunch of sheltered, county mother****ers where high school life at Perry Hall HS resembles Degrassi except with 2000 students.

Reading that article & comments is pathetic. If that happened at Dunbar, nobody would care.

Oh wait, its because there would be nobody at a soccer game at a City school.

Yet these sheltered Perry Hall kids are out protesting. Total mind****.

Do these kids ever experience real life issues? People in the real world are focused on far too many things to be worried about than a canceled soccer season.

in4thelulz
11-03-2011, 01:09 PM
Bro! I went to Perry Hall Class of 06 brah!!!!

SankeEater007
11-03-2011, 01:13 PM

brb you can't celebrate something you have been working towards

brb they are not pro athletes who have done this hundreds of times

brb gtfo

lrm546
11-03-2011, 01:20 PM
Perry Hall gonna Perry Hall.

Bunch of sheltered, county mother****ers where high school life at Perry Hall HS resembles Degrassi except with 2000 students.

Reading that article & comments is pathetic. If that happened at Dunbar, nobody would care.

Oh wait, its because there would be nobody at a soccer game at a City school.

Yet these sheltered Perry Hall kids are out protesting. Total mind****.

Do these kids ever experience real life issues? People in the real world are focused on far too many things to be worried about than a canceled soccer season.

dulaney complained you ***got. perry hall has a lot of black kids there now, it's not all white kids. i'm sure if this happened your high schools basketball team you'd be out there complaining, right?

you sound so salty that you weren't born white and in a nice area like me in the above post. get over it

Bro! I went to Perry Hall Class of 06 brah!!!!

no **** haha i'm class of 07. you play any sports?

Masstastic
11-03-2011, 01:30 PM
dulaney complained you ***got. perry hall has a lot of black kids there now, it's not all white kids. i'm sure if this happened your high schools basketball team you'd be out there complaining, right?

Same ****ing area. Same neighborhoods. Same sheltered kids with over-sensitive parents.

Everything from Towson to Perry Hall/White Marsh is the same except Carney where its kinda rough.

LOL @ mentioning Black kids like that excludes them from my comment about you guys. I wouldnt know **** about Perry Hall if I didnt know [Colored] people who went there and actually hate living out there.

Secondly, they canceled my schools JV basketball season after they had a brawl on the court.

0 Care
0 Protests

you sound so salty that you weren't born white and in a nice area like me in the above post. get over it

Jealous I'm not White? Never. You should know better than that.

Im glad I didnt grow up in a phaggy place like Perry Hall/White Marsh. Having been out there before, I know for certain its teenage life scripted out of a Disney Channel movie.

Masstastic
11-03-2011, 01:35 PM
brb you can't celebrate something you have been working towards

brb they are not pro athletes who have done this hundreds of times

brb gtfo

brb going on Youtube to rehearse a dance to do in game as a joke.

They deserve to be punished for having limited swag.

Only people with less swag are those who go to Wal-Mart and record themselves dancing.

jross2021
11-03-2011, 01:37 PM
soccer

lol, who gives a fuk.

lrm546
11-03-2011, 01:40 PM
Same ****ing area. Same neighborhoods. Same sheltered kids with over-sensitive parents.

Everything from Towson to Perry Hall/White Marsh is the same except Carney where its kinda rough.

LOL @ mentioning Black kids like that excludes them from my comment about you guys. I wouldnt know **** about Perry Hall if I didnt know [Colored] people who went there and actually hate living out there.

Secondly, they canceled my schools JV basketball season after they had a brawl on the court.

0 Care
0 Protests

Comparing JV basketball to Varsity Soccer in the playoffs (the schools best sport btw)......... come on man

Im glad I didnt grow up in a phaggy place like Perry Hall/White Marsh. Having been out there before, I know for certain its teenage life scripted out of a Disney Channel movie.

there are a lot of people in the area with ****ty superiority complexes but i wouldn't trade growing in that area for anything. it didn't make a pussy or a little baby. i live 5 mins from carney and used to go over there a lot and never had a problem. it's all about how you carry yourself

Onita
11-03-2011, 01:41 PM

0 Care
0 Protests

But all those Disney chicks end up being whores. How could you not want that?

Masstastic
11-03-2011, 01:57 PM
there are a lot of people in the area with ****ty superiority complexes but i wouldn't trade growing in that area for anything. it didn't make a pussy or a little baby. i live 5 mins from carney and used to go over there a lot and never had a problem. it's all about how you carry yourself

Thats cool bruh. I understand its all about how you carry yourself.

& JV Varsity Basketball = Varsity Soccer as far as importance.

I cant believe there are High Schools' that care about their soccer teams like that.

lrm546
11-03-2011, 01:59 PM

I cant believe there are High Schools' that care about their soccer teams like that.

the team is really good and goes far every year. people go crazy about them even though i never cared

Mitch1313
11-03-2011, 02:02 PM
lol..................................

notsureifsrs

thats the biggest bull**** i've ever heard in a long while...

in4thelulz
11-03-2011, 03:19 PM
ITT: OP makes high school soccer in Maryland sound like high school football in Texas.

Get over it. Is what they did a big deal? Not really.
However, if I did that **** in high school after a basketball game, our coach would've taken us into the locker room and beat our asses.

Tes45
11-03-2011, 04:06 PM

Junior Varsity Varsity Basketball?

CCAurora
11-03-2011, 04:11 PM

Location: Baltimore. Your classmates probably cared about heroin more than either.

Soccer was the A sport at my high school, with football just behind it.

thegenerel
11-03-2011, 04:12 PM
Masstassic once again informing the misc on how the real world operates.

also, the dance was based off this?

TRBLmogRL4c

and people wonder why racist jokes are flung around...

looks like the o-line of the football team came to lend their support

http://o2.aolcdn.com/dims-shared/dims3/PATCH/resize/600x450/http://hss-prod.hss.aol.com/hss/storage/patch/465baf9d47b3ccaebe559a32c9124a42

thegenerel
11-03-2011, 04:13 PM

remember Masstastic is a dropout.

Masstastic
11-03-2011, 04:31 PM

LOL I didnt notice it.

Masstastic
11-03-2011, 04:34 PM
remember Masstastic is a dropout.

For the last time, I was home-schooled because I was on indefinite suspension during my Senior year & couldnt come on the school grounds. It was the only way for me to get my remaining credits to graduate. I did graduate.

Masstastic
11-03-2011, 04:36 PM
Location: Baltimore. Your classmates probably cared about heroin more than either.

Soccer was the A sport at my high school, with football just behind it.

Those were my Classmates in 9th grade, they never came back for 10th.

Masstastic
11-03-2011, 04:39 PM
Masstassic once again informing the misc on how the real world operates.

also, the dance was based off this?

TRBLmogRL4c

and people wonder why racist jokes are flung around...

looks like the o-line of the football team came to lend their support

http://o2.aolcdn.com/dims-shared/dims3/PATCH/resize/600x450/http://hss-prod.hss.aol.com/hss/storage/patch/465baf9d47b3ccaebe559a32c9124a42

And people wonder why people commonly associate a specific group of people as being racists.

You can look at the video and find it stupid like I did, or you can start running off racist jokes like a dumbass trying to associate the people in the video with every other Black person.

I dont think you're like that btw.

awahl63
11-03-2011, 04:44 PM
fuking whack