PDA

View Full Version : kevin durant, john wall, and jimmer fredette are coming to sac in a few weeks to play

RekeDMC
11-02-2011, 04:51 PM
theres going to be an exhibition game held at uc davis college on nov 20th! featuring, john wall, kevin durant, and the whole nba kings team.
the game was made by donte greene of my kings so he called durant to see if he wanted to join and he said yes!

oh my god cant wait. jimmer is going to light it up!

the game is on the 20th and tickets go on sale at ucdavis on the 10th!

oh my
i just want to see jimmer, i could care less about all the other kings
:)

jross2021
11-02-2011, 05:02 PM
we should meet up before the game and chill.

RekeDMC
11-02-2011, 05:08 PM
we should meet up before the game and chill.you will neg me in real life

no thanks

AriGhold
11-02-2011, 05:45 PM
you mean you COULDN'T care less. you could care less implies the exact opposite of what you intended to mean.

jross2021
11-02-2011, 05:48 PM
oh my god cant wait. jimmer is going to light it up!

the game is on the 20th and tickets go on sale at ucdavis on the 10th!

oh my
i just want to see jimmer, i could care less about all the other kings
:)

KD sets these things up with players he knows he can **** on so he can get the spotlight, i've yet to hear of one of these games where KD hasn't has 20 assists, 40 rebounds, and 60 points, lol @ thinking Jimmer will do anything with KD on the floor.

RekeDMC
11-02-2011, 05:49 PM
kd sets these things up with players he knows he can **** on so he can get the spotlight, i've yet to hear of one of these games where kd hasn't has 20 assists, 40 rebounds, and 60 points, lol @ thinking jimmer will do anything with kd on the floor.

you are a idiot
donte greene set this up. He done interviews on the local sports radio show. He is the one not kd.
You are wrong