PDA

View Full Version : Lol @ Wisconsin.

batman15
10-30-2011, 09:41 AM
Brb "National Champs."
Brb lose 2 in a row.
Brb back to being fat cheese head fudge packers.
Brb ugly weasel looking coach.
Brb barely ranked in the Top 25.
Brb Wisconsin fans are nowhere to be found.
Brb lol lol lol.

magicmatt
10-30-2011, 09:54 AM
"bradys done bro, sorry to break it to you"

"no homer, but"

AriGhold
10-30-2011, 10:03 AM
"wisconsin is the most consistent B1G program of the past 20 years"

well they proved it last night. they have consistently never been above average.

rampagefc77
10-30-2011, 10:04 AM
Brb "National Champs."
Brb lose 2 in a row.
Brb back to being fat cheese head fudge packers.
Brb ugly weasel looking coach.
Brb barely ranked in the Top 25.
Brb Wisconsin fans are nowhere to be found.
Brb lol lol lol.

The irony with #3 in your list is that the states with the worst obesity problems are in the south (mississippi, etc.). In 2010, Wisconsin's obesity was 26%, Arkansas was 30... so please change that to lean cheese head fudge packers. The rest of the list is fairly accurate at this point, pretty disappointing season considering the talent they have on the team. I didn't see the game last night but both losses were close 1 possession games where they came out on the losing end. Oh wellz... They can still get their **** together and win the Big 10 title and play in the rosebowl, so the season isn't a complete loss.

rampagefc77
10-30-2011, 10:05 AM

well they proved it last night. they have consistently never been above average.

OSU fan is mad jelly. Your team will be relevent again in college football one day...

batman15
10-30-2011, 10:07 AM
The irony is that the "fat states" are in the south, one of the "fat states" is not in the south. That'd be Wisconsin. We have fried food and southern hospitality, Wisconsin has Erin Rogers blow up dolls and cheese. Deal with it.

magicmatt
10-30-2011, 10:08 AM
OSU fan is mad jelly. Your team will be relevent again in college football one day...and by one day you mean saturday october 29, 2011 right?

Azzurri
10-30-2011, 10:12 AM
OSU fan is mad jelly. Your team will be relevent again in college football one day...

I think you're the one who's mad. We suck this year and you couldn't even beat us.

AriGhold
10-30-2011, 10:14 AM

what am i jealous of? losing to my own team? your rose bowl loss? you losing back to back weeks in a year that you ALL as a fan base said no one could beat you? are you talking about last year's win against OSU? that was the best thing that could have ever happened to us. as embarrassing as tat gate has been, it would have been 10x worse if it was leading up to a national championship game. we wouldn't have had our 5 players and would have gotten stomped in the NC game. instead we beat arkansas in a BCS game. another BCS win. when was your last?

my team has a better chance as yours to get to the B1G title game. if we aren't relevant this year then what does that make you? maybe you expect more from us because you have been used to us clapping cheeks for the past decade. the last few OSU games have shown who is a faker in the conference and who is not. our team still knows that even with all that has been going on this is still our conference that the rest of you have to take from us. i don't think anyone is up to that challenge yet.

rampagefc77
10-30-2011, 10:16 AM
The irony is that the "fat states" are in the south, one of the "fat states" is not in the south. That'd be Wisconsin. We have fried food and southern hospitality, Wisconsin has Erin Rogers blow up dolls and cheese. Deal with it.

Fatty statistics don't lie, Wisconsin is slim and trim compared to your state brah.

rampagefc77
10-30-2011, 10:18 AM
what am i jealous of? losing to my own team? your rose bowl loss? you losing back to back weeks in a year that you ALL as a fan base said no one could beat you? are you talking about last year's win against OSU? that was the best thing that could have ever happened to us. as embarrassing as tat gate has been, it would have been 10x worse if it was leading up to a national championship game. we wouldn't have had our 5 players and would have gotten stomped in the NC game. instead we beat arkansas in a BCS game. another BCS win. when was your last?

my team has a better chance as yours to get to the B1G title game. if we aren't relevant this year then what does that make you? maybe you expect more from us because you have been used to us clapping cheeks for the past decade. the last few OSU games have shown who is a faker in the conference and who is not. our team still knows that even with all that has been going on this is still our conference that the rest of you have to take from us. i don't think anyone is up to that challenge yet.

OSU has done enough over the last several seasons to give the Big Ten a horrible name. BRB losing in 2323423 national championships, BRB scandal, BRB...

I think you're still jelly of Wisconsin wrecking OSUs national title hopes last year with the loss to Wisconsin when you were ranked #1. Beating Wisconsin after we already had a loss and had no national title hopes isn't nearly as exciting. BRB rushing the field after beating a team with 2 consecutive losses. Shows where your program is at right now ;)

magicmatt
10-30-2011, 10:19 AM
OSU has done enough over the last several seasons to give the Big Ten a horrible name. BRB losing in 2323423 national championships, BRB scandal, BRB...

I think you're still jelly of Wisconsin wrecking OSUs national title hopes last year with the loss to Wisconsin when you were ranked #1. Beating Wisconsin after we already had a loss and had no national title hopes isn't nearly as exciting.brb playing in national championships.....

AriGhold
10-30-2011, 10:20 AM

I think you're still jelly of Wisconsin wrecking OSUs national title hopes last year with the loss to Wisconsin when you were ranked #1. Beating Wisconsin after we already had a loss and had no national title hopes isn't nearly as exciting. BRB rushing the field after beating a team with 2 consecutive losses. Shows where your program is at right now ;)

this is why i love wisconsin fans.

rampagefc77
10-30-2011, 10:24 AM
this is why i love wisconsin fans.

I really don't even follow college football that closely, I saw the score last night and said meh and went on with my life. I'm just trolling in this thread for ****s and giggles. I don't blame you for following college football because you don't have much else in Ohio to really cheer for.

rampagefc77
10-30-2011, 10:24 AM
brb playing in national championships.....

You are from masachusetts, your opinion in a college football thread is irrelevent.

Backus24
10-30-2011, 10:27 AM
I really don't even follow college football that closely, I saw the score last night and said meh and went on with my life. I'm just trolling in this thread for ****s and giggles. I don't blame you for following college football because you don't have much else in Ohio to really cheer for.

I can cheer that I wasn't born in fuking Wisconsin

magicmatt
10-30-2011, 10:29 AM
You are from masachusetts, your opinion in a college football thread is irrelevent.that was fact not opinion. sorry you can't differentiate

rampagefc77
10-30-2011, 10:30 AM
I can cheer that I wasn't born in fuking Wisconsin

Neither was I ;) I grew up outside of Milwaukee though and after going to college out of state and traveling around the US for clinical rotations, I'd gladly move back there in a heartbeat. It's an awesome area. You live in Ohio brah, therefore your argument is about as irrelevent as mine.

rampagefc77
10-30-2011, 10:32 AM
that was fact not opinion. sorry you can't differentiate

oh you...

1GGY
10-30-2011, 10:55 AM
lol @ rampage being mad

Ohio St, good job with the win last night (serious) but overall, lol @ the big 10. Joke conference is joke.

P51
10-30-2011, 11:10 AM
Was at the game last night. Best game I've ever been too. Storming field, :OOOOOOOOOOOOOO

wildchild11
10-30-2011, 11:16 AM
lol @ rampage being mad

Ohio St, good job with the win last night (serious) but overall, lol @ the big 10. Joke conference is joke.

I see you aren't banned yet

1GGY
10-30-2011, 11:18 AM
I see you aren't banned yetWhy would I get banned? I'm not even trolling.

STEVO_SWD
10-30-2011, 11:22 AM
i aint even mad

rampagefc77
10-30-2011, 11:25 AM
lol @ rampage being mad

Not even slightly irritated.

DubV
10-30-2011, 11:25 AM
Wisconsin is not who I thought they were. I thought they had a shot go undefeated to the NC game.

SRSmiscerIZsrs
10-30-2011, 11:26 AM

Great win last night. Epic game..

Urine idiot. Ohio State program/tradition/history/success >>>>>>> Wisconsin

Anyways, how bout dem Huskers?

AriGhold
10-30-2011, 11:29 AM
lmao wisconsin is 10-48 and 18-54 against michigan and OSU all time.

and they only have winning records against 3 big ten teams. indiana, purdue, and northwestern.

what a storied program!

Great win last night. Epic game..

Urine idiot. Ohio State program/tradition/history/success >>>>>>> Wisconsin

Anyways, how bout dem Huskers?

nebraska with the impressive victory yesterday. even though MSU has a garbage offense i really expected their defense to control nebraska, especially with gholston back.

mrawdtsi
10-30-2011, 11:33 AM
Wisconsin is not who I thought they were. I thought they had a shot go undefeated to the NC game.

you and me both. it was their best shot yet, and they failed to execute. thats football i guess. good game OSU, it was a nail biter, for sure.

SRSmiscerIZsrs
10-30-2011, 11:37 AM
lmao wisconsin is 10-48 and 18-54 against michigan and OSU all time.

and they only have winning records against 3 big ten teams. indiana, purdue, and northwestern.

what a storied program!

nebraska with the impressive victory yesterday. even though MSU has a garbage offense i really expected their defense to control nebraska, especially with gholston back.
The defensive backs looked amazing for nebraska yesterday. Which means Mich St receivers are terrible because our secondary is sh(i)t. People under estimate Rex Burkhead, he gets no press but is fuking amazing. Dude is one of the hardest runners in college football. 2-3 yard loses turn into 1-2 yard gains, Rex puts the team on his back!

you and me both. it was their best shot yet, and they failed to execute. thats football i guess. good game OSU, it was a nail biter, for sure.

I think you guys are overreacting a little. Wisconsin is a good team. Coaching was questionable, I think they shouldve ran more. I know OSU has a good defense but with Wisconsins oline you gotta beat and wear teams down. Wisconsin has lost on a 50 yard last second hail marry and a 40 yard bomb last night. Unfortunate break down last night and extremely unlucky vs mich st.

wsuwarrior
10-30-2011, 11:41 AM
This is what happens when your defense only has 2 players who give shiit. And one them them is from Ohio. They didnt even want to win that game and were embarrassed again.

Ill go back to only really caring about the Packers and life will go on as normal.

mrawdtsi
10-30-2011, 11:42 AM
I think you guys are overreacting a little. Wisconsin is a good team. Coaching was questionable, I think they shouldve ran more. I know OSU has a good defense but with Wisconsins oline you gotta beat and wear teams down. Wisconsin has lost on a 50 yard last second hail marry and a 40 yard bomb last night. Unfortunate break down last night and extremely unlucky vs mich st.

im not over reacting at all. my point is, i THOUGHT they had a chance to see a NC game, albeit very slim. Now theyre fighting to even see the big 10 championship game. and thats a bummer.

While they've lost in the last play both games, they are not executing like they did when they played nebraska. Is it the "fantastic" defense of MSU/OSU? fuk no, its piss poor play calling and execution imo.

does it ruin my day? no
does this change my fan status? no
will i still cheer and watch every game? yes

its football, and thats the way it goes. im excited to see how it all pans out, and im still surprised with penn state right now. Wi needs Penn to drop one before the last game this season. Then Wi goes to the championship game. and right now, my money is on UoM to take the other division.

2 tough losses in a row, against teams i was confident the badgers could beat. MSU/OSU definitely came out to play, and showed they were the better team on their respective saturdays. i certainly wont sit here and make excuses, WI was outplayed in both games.

the frustrating part as a wisconsin fan, is we know the badgers are a better team than last year, yet their record doesnt reflect it. and honestly, Wilson was a gift i doubt the badgers see another QB of his caliber anytime soon.

Source7769
10-30-2011, 11:43 AM
OSU fan is mad jelly. Your team will be relevent again in college football one day...they sure showed how relevant wisc is to the bcs

mrawdtsi
10-30-2011, 11:46 AM
they sure showed how relevant wisc is to the bcs

Lions*Buckeyes*Royals*Celtics*Islanders

Michigan*Ohio*Missouri*Mass*NY

if that isnt a bandwagoner, i dont know what is. :rolleyes:

magicmatt
10-30-2011, 12:25 PM
Ill go back to only really caring about the Packers and life will go on as normal.wow strong fan.

thegenerel
10-30-2011, 12:34 PM
This is what happens when your defense only has 2 players who give shiit. And one them them is from Ohio. They didnt even want to win that game and were embarrassed again.

Ill go back to only really caring about the Packers and life will go on as normal.

I can tell how casual of a Wisconsin fan you are

*look at avi*

http://imagecdn.bodybuilding.com/img/user_images/growable/2010/04/13/200989/profilepic/1FYcR2Tq46yPzz9cagiGZXOUY26XEE0290.jpeg

batman15
10-30-2011, 12:37 PM

Lol. He mad.

AriGhold
10-30-2011, 12:50 PM
I can tell how casual of a Wisconsin fan you are

*look at avi*

http://imagecdn.bodybuilding.com/img/user_images/growable/2010/04/13/200989/profilepic/1FYcR2Tq46yPzz9cagiGZXOUY26XEE0290.jpeg

bucky is strutting around like he just took a dick in the ass

Backus24
10-30-2011, 03:56 PM
http://i735.photobucket.com/albums/ww360/Backus24/fatbret2.jpg

wsuwarrior
10-30-2011, 03:59 PM
http://i735.photobucket.com/albums/ww360/Backus24/fatbret2.jpg

ROFL Posting that to my facebook.

repsDTGdaily
10-30-2011, 03:59 PM
brb much better than psu but still ranked way behind them. psu fukking sucks this year. they don't have grounds to be top 25 (psu fan)

AriGhold
10-30-2011, 04:07 PM
brb much better than psu but still ranked way behind them. psu fukking sucks this year. they don't have grounds to be top 25 (psu fan)

they finish the season vs nebraska, @ OSU, and @ wisconsin

the truth will come out eventually