PDA

View Full Version : 13 American troops killed in Kabul

OneEyedSnake
10-29-2011, 10:19 AM
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/10/29/nato-convoy-attacked-in-afghanistan/

This was the deadliest ground attack in 10 years of war. Further proof we are not winning. It's time to either get tough with the Taliban in Pakistan or admit defeat and leave immediately.

BiggimusPrime
10-29-2011, 11:33 AM
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/10/29/nato-convoy-attacked-in-afghanistan/

This was the deadliest ground attack in 10 years of war. Further proof we are not winning. It's time to either get tough with the Taliban in Pakistan or admit defeat and leave immediately.

I wouldn't say that it is proof that we are not winning. I think that there is plenty of other proof to support that claim.

I think that attacks of this magnitude are more of a lucky break for the insurgents than anything else. It might have been completely random or they might have gotten some intel, but it is clear that attacks of this magnitude do not happen very often.

kessel81
10-29-2011, 11:48 AM
Sad news indeed.

This is why we need to FUKING ELECT RON PAUL '12 SO WE CAN BRING OUR TROOPS HOME AND END THIS USELESS FUKING WAR!

Makes me rage when innocent american & iraqi lives are being lost over this pointless fuking war.

nutsy54
10-29-2011, 11:50 AM
Makes me rage when innocent american & iraqi lives are being lost over this pointless fuking war.Just to clarify: This attack occurred in Afghanistan.

kessel81
10-29-2011, 11:58 AM
Just to clarify: This attack occurred in Afghanistan.

Same thing brah. I was sort of referring to all those middle eastern countries where the US is fuking around. I think its time to end this bullshiit war that's putting our nation in tremendous amounts of debt and whatnot.

ummmmm0k
10-29-2011, 01:07 PM
Same thing brah. I was sort of referring to all those middle eastern countries where the US is fuking around. I think its time to end this bullshiit war that's putting our nation in tremendous amounts of debt and whatnot.

You know that there are Canadian troops in Afghanistan too, right?

Let's not just pretend that the US is the only country that is in the middle east.

IAmBatman
10-29-2011, 01:13 PM
You know that there are Canadian troops in Afghanistan too, right?

Let's not just pretend that the US is the only country that is in the middle east.

Yes there are... But I think he's an American.. hence the from Boston.. But for the record, Canadians and other nationalities would be much less likely to get involved in these things is the U.S. didn't lead the charge... VOTE RON PAUL!

ummmmm0k
10-29-2011, 01:16 PM
Yes there are... But I think he's an American.. hence the from Boston.. But for the record, Canadians and other nationalities would be much less likely to get involved in these things is the U.S. didn't lead the charge... VOTE RON PAUL!

So is that why France and other countries led the charge into Libya? Because they are less likely to do anything if the US doesn't lead?

Either way, not going to argue about this. I don't agree with the war. We shouldn't be there, especially for 10 ****ing years.

IAmBatman
10-29-2011, 01:20 PM
So is that why France and other countries led the charge into Libya? Because they are less likely to do anything if the US doesn't lead?

Either way, not going to argue about this. I don't agree with the war. We shouldn't be there, especially for 10 ****ing years.

And by which definition does 'less likely' mean 'never'? Do you dispute that the U.S creates more conflicts than any other NATO ally?

cavymeister
10-29-2011, 01:22 PM
10 years in, and we're just getting warmed up! Perpetual occupation FTMFW!!!

yg7s7
10-29-2011, 01:24 PM
You guys should watch the movie Zeitgeist: Addendum to see how the Fed wants to start wars on purpose and how they get profit.