PDA

View Full Version : 11 Months and 100 pounds gone!!!

NVRDONE
10-27-2011, 07:34 AM
October 2010- I was 345lbs, and lets just say I had a rather embarrassing wake up call to lose weight. That's as much as I'm going into it.

After that I did tons on tons of reading weight loss articles and threads on all different kinds of websites. I did know for the most part fad diets were complete bs (but for some reason I never had a desire to lose) so I set out to make myself a training/fat loss plan that would work for me. What I settled on using, and still use, is the Harris-Benedict Equation. I adjusted it every two weeks for my current weight. I'm eating a 40/35/25 diet and drinking a minimum of 1 gallon of water daily. I also started doing a minimum of 45 minutes of a cardio activity daily and 3-4 days a week of weight training. I started the first week of November 2010. The first couple weeks blew. But after that I made everything second nature and didnt really think about it anymore.

This is a pic of me when I was around 340ish. 4XL shirt, 52 jean size. I'm still embarrassed about this pic specifically that I let myself get to that point.
http://i773.photobucket.com/albums/yy11/NVRDONE_Ranger/before.jpg
(Crappy cell pic, need a new card reader)
I set myself a weekly goal of 2,5 pounds less than what I weighed in at.

Supplements I've been taking are:
Orange Triad, Oxi-Omega Fish Oil, L-Carnitine, Myofusion

27-OCT-11: Weighed in at 244.8 this am. So its official 100 pounds gone!!!
Here is me in a XXL shirt and the jeans are a size 42. I can fit into a size 40. Im just waiting for a decent sale to pick some up. I was talking to my grandparents and we guessed I havent been in a size 40 jeans since freshman year of high school (yes fat kid).

http://i773.photobucket.com/albums/yy11/NVRDONE_Ranger/during.jpg

Since losing this weight my back and knees no longer hurt (Hereditary things in my family), my self-confidence has sky rocketed (I have gotten 3 girls numbers lately, which really helps in that dept), I no longer have sleep problems, I've been going out and doing more things, people are actually calling me up and asking if I can hang out, and a bunch of other things.
I really dont have a set number goal, I guess you can say my long term goal is to be able to go to the beach, take my shirt off, and not be embarrassed. I'm thinking Summer 2013.
Thank You to eveyone!!!

go0ber
10-27-2011, 07:50 AM
Congrats bud, thats amazing work you've done! Whats your end goal weight? My cousin has done almost the same thing, she's lost 120lbs in 1.5 years. She has the same story as you, no more leg/back problems, more self confidence etc.. Keep going!

NVRDONE
10-27-2011, 08:07 AM
Congrats bud, thats amazing work you've done! Whats your end goal weight?

Congrats to her. I really dont have a number set in stone, I'm thinking 200 but we'll see.

nhclone
10-27-2011, 08:21 AM
Love seeing transformation like this. Great motivation for anyone who thinks they can't do it. Repped.

bdrusse
10-27-2011, 08:51 AM
Great job!!! Repped.

ciscoford
10-27-2011, 11:37 AM
Awesome job! Repped.

NVRDONE
10-27-2011, 07:24 PM
Thanks guys. I figure since I got 45lbs to go, and with the holidays coming up, Im gonna set a goal of 200lbs by my birthday (29-JAN).

TeddyBigs
10-27-2011, 07:29 PM
Sweet progress man! Keep going until you are a god!