PDA

View Full Version : cheap food staples, preferably common at grocery stores

gosumog
10-25-2011, 05:56 AM
hi, sorry to start a new thread, just really need to get a list together

im trying to go shopping for two different parts of a diet, low cal portion and high cal/carb portion to try to lose weight and then lots of protein synthesis after a workout with high cal/carb

ive searched the stickys but cant really find any links to cheap food staple discussions

so far i know for low cal great foods include eggs, cc, lean meat and for high cal and/or carb oatmeal, milk, yogurt, peanutbutter, cheese
the one im mainly having trouble with is the low cal(or cal/carb) foods
thanks in advance

WonderPug
10-25-2011, 06:06 AM
im trying to go shopping for two different parts of a diet, low cal portion and high cal/carb portion to try to lose weight and then lots of protein synthesis after a workout with high cal/carbUgh.

You need to read the stickies, starting with:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121703981
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129262261

lovingit
10-25-2011, 06:06 AM
Posing the question differently, eh? Ok.

Why are you doing this diet? What special benefits do you think it has?

Pug - I directed him to the sticky in his other thread. His diet is dumb but he doesn't want to hear it.

WonderPug
10-25-2011, 06:11 AM
Pug - I directed him to the sticky in his other thread. His diet is dumb but he doesn't want to hear it.I didn't realize he had multithreaded. :(

Perhaps I was distracted by the emaciated guy who is claiming his girlfriend likes skeletons.

lovingit
10-25-2011, 06:16 AM
I didn't realize he had multithreaded. :(

Perhaps I was distracted by the emaciated guy who is claiming his girlfriend likes skeletons. lol At least it's a somewhat interesting morning on here today. :p

PhiSig2298
10-25-2011, 06:16 AM
I didn't realize he had multithreaded. :(

Perhaps I was distracted by the emaciated guy who is claiming his girlfriend likes skeletons.

It is almost Halloween

gosumog
10-25-2011, 06:36 AM
the significance of this diet is it suggests you can burn a lot of calories and fat on your off days and half of your on days, then change the diet completely for the 8 hours after the intense workout to raise protein synthesis and gain good muscle. i dont even know if this is possible.

also, quit QQing bitch girl go find a new thread, nothing better to do than pick on newbs.
i told you i am a total newb. i also disregarded the macronutrient part on your suggestions.
ntm this thread was entirely concerning FOOD ITEMS. i feel bad for you, bitch-girl.
cant answer simple question about food staples, which had nothing to do with my original thread

lovingit
10-25-2011, 06:37 AM
Redded.

You are supposedly 24 years old. Figure it out yourself.

WonderPug
10-25-2011, 06:37 AM
also, quit QQing bitch girl go find a new thread, nothing better to do than pick on newbs.... i feel bad for you, bitch-girl. I'll no longer offer you any help and lots of other reputable posters will not either, as a direct consequence of your nasty comment.

gosumog
10-25-2011, 06:38 AM
must suck being 40 and a woman. do you even get laid anymore =(
@wonder are you retarded dude. look at her post. my original thread had nothing to do with this one, its a completely new question. regardless she decided she had to come in and cry about multithreading just to be a bitch

WonderPug
10-25-2011, 06:39 AM
^ Reported.

Fight4Yoked
10-25-2011, 08:09 AM
She was offering you advice dude, stop being a jerk man. There is no reason to call her a B*tch you dont know her. That was way out of line and I think you should apologize. When you make a thread you are most likely looking for answers. She gave you her input you can either take it or leave it. Dont bash her on like that, and to answer you question DUDE! Eat what you like and this thread has everything to do with macros, im pretty sure food has Carbs, Fats, Protein..brb, seeing if food labels have become blank. Find out your macros, adjust your diet around them. Take a chill pill.