PDA

View Full Version : Where is the strong Israel I used to know?

Sag1e
10-24-2011, 10:38 AM
http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/israel-egypt-reach-prisoner-swap-deal-to-release-suspected-israeli-spy-ilan-grapel-1.391773

such a shame for both Egypt and Israel.
We have a peace agreement with them and they ask for prisoners like Hamas? what's going on?
those people are in jail for a reason, Ilan is just a phucking hippie that the Egyptians caught and blamed him for being a spy.
you know what? phuck him.. why isn't America involved? he has an american citizenship, why does Israel gotta get all the ****?!
What happened to the old Israel?

AnIrIsHbOy
10-24-2011, 10:40 AM
"The strong Israel I used to know"

http://www.cheatengine.org/forum/files/babby_156.jpg

Sag1e
10-24-2011, 10:43 AM
"The strong Israel I used to know"

http://www.cheatengine.org/forum/files/babby_156.jpg

lol I knew this will come up, but phuck it...
you know what I meant.

BigMass
10-24-2011, 10:47 AM
I remember the good old days when Titus completely wtfpnt Jerusalem. What happened to the strong Romans I used to know?

The_Zodiac
10-24-2011, 10:55 AM
Yeah! What happend to the old Israel that would have let one of it's civilians stay in a foreign prison for a crime they didn't commit?

Broliterian
10-24-2011, 11:02 AM
i miss the days before israel when politicans didn't have to grovel and suk cock

channelcat
10-24-2011, 11:33 AM
i miss the days before israel when politicans didn't have to grovel and suk cock

yep, I read somewhere that pro-Israel money accounts for almost 1/3 of all political contributions. No wonder congress' legs were getting tired giving netanyahu standing ovations. distgusting.

BigMass
10-24-2011, 11:41 AM
yep, I read somewhere that pro-Israel money accounts for almost 1/3 of all political contributions. No wonder congress' legs were getting tired giving netanyahu standing ovations. distgusting.
so we give Israel money and they in turn use it to lobby? So basically the tax payers are lobbying for Israel lol.

Krypt0nite
10-24-2011, 11:47 AM
I lol'ed @ suspected Israeli spy. Israel should let that guy rot in jail. He took part in various violent demonstration against IDF soldiers, and other violent acts against the Israeli govt. He f***ed up when he thought the Egyptian govt. is as soft as the Israeli one, so he was taking part in anti Egyptian govt. acts as well, and he ended up in prison.

As far as I see it, Egypt is doing Israel a favor in keeping that douche in jail.

Jnoah18
10-24-2011, 05:57 PM

You did not read this at all.

k_rock
10-24-2011, 06:13 PM
Israel is actually too dependent on big brother Uncle Sam to be looked at as "strong".

Jnoah18
10-24-2011, 06:17 PM
Israel is actually too dependent on big brother Uncle Sam to be looked at as "strong".

Some dependence on military budget, Thats about it.

TheRighteous
10-24-2011, 08:40 PM
http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/israel-egypt-reach-prisoner-swap-deal-to-release-suspected-israeli-spy-ilan-grapel-1.391773

such a shame for both Egypt and Israel.
We have a peace agreement with them and they ask for prisoners like Hamas? what's going on?
those people are in jail for a reason, Ilan is just a phucking hippie that the Egyptians caught and blamed him for being a spy.
you know what? phuck him.. why isn't America involved? he has an american citizenship, why does Israel gotta get all the ****?!
What happened to the old Israel?It's ok. We didn't give them terrorists, we gave them low level felons. And only 24 of them I believe. They'll cause more harm to Egypt being there I'm sure then they'll cause to Israel.

channelcat
10-25-2011, 02:33 AM
You did not read this at all.

Oh,so you are calling me a liar? Here is where I read it.

http://www.jpost.com/Magazine/Opinion/Article.aspx?id=240419

"American politicians also pander to leaders of the Jewish community because “pro-Israel” money (which is not strictly Jewish) comprises between a quarter and a third of all donations to major political parties in the US."

frasersteen
10-25-2011, 05:33 AM
I lol'ed @ suspected Israeli spy. Israel should let that guy rot in jail. He took part in various violent demonstration against IDF soldiers, and other violent acts against the Israeli govt. He f***ed up when he thought the Egyptian govt. is as soft as the Israeli one, so he was taking part in anti Egyptian govt. acts as well, and he ended up in prison.

As far as I see it, Egypt is doing Israel a favor in keeping that douche in jail.

He was American, no doubt pressure was applied.

_AdaM_
10-25-2011, 05:46 AM
What happened to the old Israel?

It's still there.

Jnoah18
10-25-2011, 06:03 AM
Oh,so you are calling me a liar? Here is where I read it.

http://www.jpost.com/Magazine/Opinion/Article.aspx?id=240419

"American politicians also pander to leaders of the Jewish community because “pro-Israel” money (which is not strictly Jewish) comprises between a quarter and a third of all donations to major political parties in the US."

Ok so you did read this. But you failed to mention that its in the opinion section lol.

WhatUpDoee
10-25-2011, 07:19 AM
Some dependence on military budget, Thats about it.

And protection

Lettuce beef cereal

Hanzala
10-25-2011, 07:29 AM
lol israelis wont admit their spy dun goofed. take him back no one will say anything

hes lucky he wasn't ripped apart by some crazy mob with his intestines hanging out

ll ReNeGaDe ll
10-25-2011, 08:15 AM
And protection

Lettuce beef cereal

Good point, American soldiers were all over Lebanon in 2006, and all over the Palestinian territories today to protect Israel. They were also bombing Arab countries in 1948 and 1967 when Arab armies teamed up against Israel, not to mention 1973.

wait wut? None of that ever happened. Stupid comment is stupid.

ll ReNeGaDe ll
10-25-2011, 08:16 AM
lol israelis wont admit their spy dun goofed. take him back no one will say anything

hes lucky he wasn't ripped apart by some crazy mob with his intestines hanging out

What kind of spy openly protests in the middle of the streets and updates his facebook status letting everyone know who he is, you phucking retard?

aRCaNEbrah
10-25-2011, 08:20 AM
thats because if you lived in a country with enemies all around you - you would ****in stock up on weps too .. americans do that now and have literally 0 to fear from invasion..only a bbc invasion into their house maybe....

trust me if katyusha rockets were raining on us from mexico day after day ...you would ****in kick some ass wouldn't you? especially on land that you just gave back to mexico the day before ... people just need to ****ing think for themselves and really ask, "if these guys would stop coming into israel to blow them selves up and kill civilians (not even soldiers)...what kind of war are you even fighting

Hagakure24
10-25-2011, 08:21 AM
MAYBE we're paying them to not start a war? you know, with Iran, etc...

lol

Domkratos
10-25-2011, 08:51 AM
an estimated one-fifth (20%) of israeli population are Soviet or post-Soviet immigrants

ll ReNeGaDe ll
10-25-2011, 08:56 AM
an estimated one-fifth (20%) of israeli population are Soviet or post-Soviet immigrants

How is that relevant ?

Jnoah18
10-25-2011, 08:36 PM
And protection

Lettuce beef cereal

Protection from what? What USA forces are protecting Israel?

slowteg
10-25-2011, 08:59 PM
Protection from what? What USA forces are protecting Israel?
glad to see you are thankful for our money you fcuking phaggot. we need to cut off all foreign aid

ll ReNeGaDe ll
10-25-2011, 09:05 PM
glad to see you are thankful for our money you fcuking phaggot. we need to cut off all foreign aid

U retarded or something? There is a difference between aid and protection.

Jnoah18
10-25-2011, 09:29 PM

You called me a phaggot lol, your tuff. I don't need to thank you for anything.

TheReemFan
10-25-2011, 09:56 PM
Yeah! What happend to the old Israel that would have let one of it's civilians stay in a foreign prison for a crime they didn't commit?

Gilad didnt commit a crime? not sure if srs

poison
10-25-2011, 10:32 PM

Another 20% is palestinian/israeli arab. Fancy that.