PDA

View Full Version : Phin fans and sports MISC

problemz
10-23-2011, 02:06 PM
First time I have watched Miami this year.They should have won that game.Honestly are they tanking the season and if so can the NFL do anything about it?

Would be lulz worthy if they do tank go 0-16 1-15 w/e and Luck says LULZ jakes on you im going back to college.

ArchangelDante
10-23-2011, 02:35 PM
then they can just pick up the GOAT kellen moore

http://media.rhizome.org/blog/3637/01.jpg

BullStampede
10-23-2011, 03:18 PM
they obviously threw that game. I'm convinced. Who the fuk defers the ball when they win the toss in OT? Who goes for a 2 pt conversion in the first quarter??

iamgenus
10-23-2011, 03:27 PM
they obviously threw that game. I'm convinced. Who the fuk defers the ball when they win the toss in OT? Who goes for a 2 pt conversion in the first quarter??

WTF are you talking about man? They didn't defer in OT. They just had a 3 and out.

Teams don't throw games. Why would players suck and risk their jobs so they can be replaced by someone in the draft?

You think Tony Sparano wants to coach a team to lose when it's virtually guaranteed he'd be fired if they get #1 overall?

ChichiGetDaYayo
10-23-2011, 05:23 PM
I think the Dolphins and their coaching staff enjoy tormenting their fans.

Brb 2 point conversion while up 12-0.
Brb we don't believe in winning at home.

I made the mistake of actually going to the game. They are boring as **** to watch. I think half of my section fell asleep in the third quarter

chargerfn909
10-23-2011, 05:25 PM
Man, I am REALLY starting to think Tebow is Jesus Christ...schitts getting scary.