PDA

View Full Version : Thank the college football gods...

Calhexas
10-23-2011, 12:02 PM
I just want to take a moment, and praise the heavenly deities that rule over college football, for not allowing Boise State to slide up into 3rd place following that abomination that was the Oklahoma game, and the abortion that was Wisconsin's defense on that hail mary pass.

Oklahoma State and Stanford, you are our saviors. Please don't allow those undeserving smurf-turf MWC phaggots in our championship. One of you has the monumental opportunity of becoming the next sacrificial lamb to the SEC this year.

This is your time. Don't ruin it...you fucs.

Three6Mafia
10-23-2011, 12:07 PM
We will try. We have some tough games left tho

stevedarsh
10-23-2011, 12:10 PM
id rather see a bama-lsu rematch than OSU, stanford, or god forbid boise in the championship. i dont think i would even watch that game.

Three6Mafia
10-23-2011, 12:25 PM
id rather see a bama-lsu rematch than OSU, stanford, or god forbid boise in the championship. i dont think i would even watch that game.

Depending on how close the lsu bam a game is, I would agree that if the game is super close and epic that they would deserve a rematch over ok state or stanford. But I think you have to give an undefeated team a shot to see what they are made of against lsu/bama

3lixer
10-23-2011, 12:26 PM
another SEC Elitism thread. Yawn.....

Calhexas
10-23-2011, 12:36 PM
We will try. We have some tough games left tho

You guys can do it.

It would be an honor to watch you guys or even Stanford get destroyed against Bama.

bdlawnic
10-23-2011, 12:41 PM
Please don't allow those undeserving smurf-turf MWC phaggots in our championship.

Amen.

xzp
10-23-2011, 12:43 PM
tbh, I wanna see Boise in the NC game. Support the underdog I guess. now if they play a team like LSU or Bama, and destroy them...that'd would be nuts.

Calhexas
10-23-2011, 12:44 PM
tbh, I wanna see Boise in the NC game. Support the underdog I guess. now if they play a team like LSU or Bama, and destroy them...that'd would be nuts.

what does this even mean

911medic
10-23-2011, 12:44 PM
another SEC Elitism thread. Yawn..... Yeah, hard to be humble when you're from the SEC. Last 5 National Championships in a row and a damn good opportunity to play for a 6th.

Just sayin'.

lsiberian
10-23-2011, 12:59 PM
what does this even mean

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recap?gid=200901020073&prov=ap

How quickly you forget that Bama is part of the Boise problem because of their beat down by a Non-BCS.

Let's not pretend they can't compete this year with anyone. The reason they don't belong is because the system is broken and only allows 2 teams to play for the title. Boise is the 3rd best team IMO after LSU and Bama, but not playing the top conferences should leave them behind in the selection process. I do want them in the Sugar Bowl against SEC 2.

xzp
10-23-2011, 01:04 PM
what does this even mean

lol had a brain fart. That would be nuts. There.

Calhexas
10-23-2011, 01:08 PM
http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recap?gid=200901020073&prov=ap

How quickly you forget that Bama is part of the Boise problem because of their beat down by a Non-BCS.

lol you tend to forget about that when your team wins a championship the following year.

Let's not pretend they can't compete this year with anyone.

Who's pretending?

The reason they don't belong is because the system is broken and only allows 2 teams to play for the title.

Not quite.

Boise is the 3rd best team IMO after LSU and Bama

Disagree.

, but not playing the top conferences should leave them behind in the selection process.

Not playing top teams you mean.

I do want them in the Sugar Bowl against SEC 2.

It's the most they'll ever deserve...a consolation opponent.

bigpoppi18
10-23-2011, 01:16 PM
so are yall gonna be irate when bsu wins the nc?

i understand they have an easy schedule but really they cant beat who they cant play. theyve lost one game in 2 years to a ranked team in a rivialy game on the road to a team that played out of their minds and only lost becuase a kicker choked.

until i see bsu get beat down by a sec or big 12 pac 10 team i am going to think they are just as good

lsiberian
10-23-2011, 01:20 PM
lol you tend to forget about that when your team wins a championship the following year.

Ingram made me forget stuff can't imagine being a fan of the team he was on. Pure and Simple beast. Ok St. should run the table and play LSU/Bama in the title game. I would expect a great game.

lsiberian
10-23-2011, 01:22 PM

i understand they have an easy schedule but really they cant beat who they cant play. theyve lost one game in 2 years to a ranked team in a rivialy game on the road to a team that played out of their minds and only lost becuase a kicker choked.

until i see bsu get beat down by a sec or big 12 pac 10 team i am going to think they are just as good

They aren't getting in unless insane stuff goes down. I wouldn't be irate if they won the title. They have the best team they've ever had and great fundamentals.

tbone73
10-23-2011, 01:34 PM

Who's pretending?

Not quite.

Disagree.

Not playing top teams you mean.

It's the most they'll ever deserve...a consolation opponent.oh bull****! you have no clue what boise state is capable of! just because they play for a ****ed up conference doesnt mean they are ****ty also...your just pullin that **** out of your ass! ill be the first to call em a pile of crap if they get their asses handed to them by a sec team but jesus give them a chance! at least they didnt embaress the pac 10 like those ****in prima donna ***s last year!....ducks suk! beavs rule!

Calhexas
10-23-2011, 01:40 PM

Will. Not. Happen.

i understand they have an easy schedule but really they cant beat who they cant play.

So? Schedule better teams.

inb4 "but everyone is scared to play us"

more like nobody wants to play for the sh!t deals Boise State is trying to propose.

theyve lost one game in 2 years to a ranked team in a rivialy game on the road to a team that played out of their minds and only lost becuase a kicker choked.

Not hard to not lose when 90% of your schedule looks like high school teams.

Until you beat up a thirteen year old girl, I'm going to think they are just as good at fighting as you. :rolleyes:

Calhexas
10-23-2011, 01:41 PM
oh bull****! you have no clue what boise state is capable of! just because they play for a ****ed up conference doesnt mean they are ****ty also...your just pullin that **** out of your ass! ill be the first to call em a pile of crap if they get their asses handed to them by a sec team but jesus give them a chance! at least they didnt embaress the pac 10 like those ****in prima donna ***s last year!....ducks suk! beavs rule!

Careful...your anger level is over 9000

bigpoppi18
10-23-2011, 01:46 PM
[QUOTE=Calhexas;770493633]

QUOTE]

brb raping top 10 teams in bowl games

Calhexas
10-23-2011, 02:00 PM
brb raping top 10 teams in bowl games

Um...what? They've played like two top 10 teams in a bowl game in the past five years and didn't beat either by more than 7 points.

That's raping?

2010 vs Utah (16th) W 26-3
2009 vs TCU (3rd) W 17-10
2008 vs TCU (11th) L 16-17
2007 vs East Carolina (22nd) L 38-41
2006 vs Oklahoma (10th) W 43-42OT

Milo3
10-23-2011, 02:04 PM
Will. Not. Happen.

So? Schedule better teams.

inb4 "but everyone is scared to play us"

more like nobody wants to play for the sh!t deals Boise State is trying to propose.

Until you beat up a thirteen year old girl, I'm going to think they are just as good at fighting as you. :rolleyes:
How many other teams in CFB conferences have only lost 1 game in two years?

You're in complete denial because you don't like the fact that little Boise State from Idaho have a chance to upset the apple cart.

Calhexas
10-23-2011, 02:09 PM
How many other teams in CFB conferences have only lost 1 game in two years?

how many other teams in CFB have that kind of cake schedule?

Several teams in CFB could go undefeated over 2 years with those lineups.

You're in complete denial because you don't like the fact that little Boise State from Idaho have a chance to upset the apple cart.

I'm not in denial...I'm being real tea.

The college football gods don't respect your stupid team. That's why they let Stanford and OK St jump them. They are gracious and benevolent gods that don't want to subject us to the punishment of a smurf polluted championship game.

lsiberian
10-23-2011, 02:11 PM
Um...what? They've played like two top 10 teams in a bowl game in the past five years and didn't beat either by more than 7 points.

That's raping?

2010 vs Utah (16th) W 26-3
2009 vs TCU (3rd) W 17-10
2008 vs TCU (11th) L 16-17
2007 vs East Carolina (22nd) L 38-41
2006 vs Oklahoma (10th) W 43-42OT

If OU had only stopped throwing.

Milo3
10-23-2011, 02:21 PM
how many other teams in CFB have that kind of cake schedule?

Several teams in CFB could go undefeated over 2 years with those lineups.

I'm not in denial...I'm being real tea.

The college football gods don't respect your stupid team. That's why they let Stanford and OK St jump them. They are gracious and benevolent gods that don't want to subject us to the punishment of a smurf polluted championship game.
Let me guess... 3 years ago you probably said how undeserving the Utah Utes were?

Remind me what the score was in that bowl game vs Alabama?

Lettuce be reality, if Boise State played LSU or Alabama, they'd be relishing the challenge to prove ppl wrong yet again whereas Alabama fans or LSU would actually be very wary of the banana skin that is Boise State.

Calhexas
10-23-2011, 02:28 PM
Let me guess... 3 years ago you probably said how undeserving the Utah Utes were?

Remind me what the score was in that bowl game vs Alabama?

A. You don't remember a damn thing about what led up that game do you?
B. What happened the following year...oh yeah. Bama won a championship. Utah...finished against Cal in the Poinsietta Bowl.

How excellent for them that the highlight of their entire existence was a Sugar Bowl win. Congrats guys.

Lettuce be reality, if Boise State played LSU or Alabama, they'd be relishing the challenge to prove ppl wrong yet again whereas Alabama fans or LSU would actually be very wary of the banana skin that is Boise State.

what in the fuc is up with you and fruit analogies?

Bama would be licking their chops to add another national championship to their trophy case. There would be no mercy for the smurfs.

bigpoppi18
10-23-2011, 02:29 PM
i just dont see how you can disrepect a team so much when they cant do anything esle to prove themselves. if they played there starters the whole game they would win multiple game by 100+ points and kellen moore would probably throw 75+ tds a year

brb wwinning 50 to 0 at half time. put in last stringers still win 60+ to -10

MrBooze
10-23-2011, 02:31 PM
Stanford winning the National Championship, now imagine that.

Calhexas
10-23-2011, 02:36 PM
i just dont see how you can disrepect a team so much when they cant do anything esle to prove themselves.

This is a lie.

if they played there starters the whole game they would win multiple game by 100+ points and kellen moore would probably throw 75+ tds a year

Most of the to 10-15 would. Find better competition gais.

brb wwinning 50 to 0 at half time. put in last stringers still win 60+ to -10

HS teams brah. HS teams.

bigpoppi18
10-23-2011, 02:43 PM
hopfully this year theyll get to play a big time school but like i said until they get stomped by one i am still gonna say they are just as good as any school out there

Milo3
10-23-2011, 03:06 PM
A. You don't remember a damn thing about what led up that game do you?
B. What happened the following year...oh yeah. Bama won a championship. Utah...finished against Cal in the Poinsietta Bowl.

How excellent for them that the highlight of their entire existence was a Sugar Bowl win. Congrats guys.

what in the fuc is up with you and fruit analogies?

Bama would be licking their chops to add another national championship to their trophy case. There would be no mercy for the smurfs.
I don't think it was possible but you're more of a crybaby than Wisconsin fans when talking about Boise State.

You're always making excuses about Boise State. Like I said, they're the ONLY team in college football to have lost just 1 game in 2 years. Why does their conference matter? Why are you trying to discredit them? All it proves is that Boise State are too good and should be playing in the Pac-12.

Like I said previously, there is no point in having this discussion because you'll always make excuses when Boise State wins. If they win big, you'll complain how easy they get it, if they win a close game (a close game for Boise is still winning by like 10) you'll be in uproar at how overrated Boise State are supposed to be. It's a lose-lose situation for Boise State because it doesn't matter how much they win, its never good enough for the haters.

You better pray Georgia doesn't keep on winning because if they do it'll only help Boise State's case to be playing in the national championship.

Three6Mafia
10-23-2011, 03:12 PM
I don't think it was possible but you're more of a crybaby than Wisconsin fans when talking about Boise State.

You're always making excuses about Boise State. Like I said, they're the ONLY team in college football to have lost just 1 game in 2 years. Why does their conference matter? Why are you trying to discredit them? All it proves is that Boise State are too good and should be playing in the Pac-12.

Like I said previously, there is no point in having this discussion because you'll always make excuses when Boise State wins. If they win big, you'll complain how easy they get it, if they win a close game (a close game for Boise is still winning by like 10) you'll be in uproar at how overrated Boise State are supposed to be. It's a lose-lose situation for Boise State because it doesn't matter how much they win, its never good enough for the haters.

You better pray Georgia doesn't keep on winning because if they do it'll only help Boise State's case to be playing in the national championship.

Yeah congrats you played Georgia. Meanwhile ok state plays mizzou, Texas, Baylor, a&m, k state, ou, and tech. All teams that are ranked or have been ranked at one point. Same goes with Stanford against PAC 10 teams. So I don't think bsu's one "big" win will pass those 2 schools if they stay undefeated

Calhexas
10-23-2011, 03:21 PM

I didn't think it was possible but you're more of a Boise St cock-rider than BCO2 was.

You're always being reality about Boise State.

I agree.

Like I said, they're the ONLY team in college football to have lost just 1 game in 2 years against one of the weakest collections of teams of ALL TIME.

I agree.

Why does their conference matter?

This question can't be serious.

Why are you trying to discredit them?

Not discredit...but keep the Boise St hype in check.

All it proves is that Boise State are too good for the MWC and should be playing in the Pac-12.

I agree, the should.

Like I said previously, there is no point in having this discussion because you'll always be reality when Boise State wins against some scrub school.

If they win big, you'll complain how easy they get it, if they win a close game (a close game for Boise is still winning by like 10) you'll be in uproar at how overrated Boise State are supposed to be.

Which is pretty consistent when you think about it. Beat bad teams by a lot. If you don't, you look overrated.

It's a lose-lose situation for Boise State because it doesn't matter how much they win, its never good enough for the haters.

Usually a sign that it's time to find more respectable competition. No...one pre-season ranked team a year will not be enough.

Georgia won't be enough to counter all the other crappy teams that are on their schedule. And even if UGA makes it to the SEC CG...they'll get crushed. That won't help Boise State at all.

Shangius
10-23-2011, 03:25 PM
If Stanford gets by Oregon I think they absolutely will go to the NC.

bigpoppi18
10-23-2011, 03:35 PM
how are they being hyped? theyve moved up slowly over the past 5 years and stayed there by going undefeated while beating decent teams in their bowl games. so like a said before until they lose i dont seee how you can down play them so much

DollarAndADream
10-23-2011, 03:53 PM
no way in hell should bama and lsu rematch if it's a close game

I personally want to see Boise make it just so Bama/Lsu can crush them

jimbogr
10-23-2011, 03:57 PM
If Stanford gets by Oregon I think they absolutely will go to the NC.

definitely not if Okie lite can win out, Big 12 is a much stronger conference than the Pac 12

Alabama/LSU would dominate Okie Lite though. Texas's secondary managed to make their secondary look average. I fully believe Alabama/LSU's would shut them down. I'd rather see what Boise can do than watch that massacre.

tyqb4
10-23-2011, 06:56 PM
if stanford loses to oregon then oregon will jump bsu. if clemson can survive some triple option bull**** and beat an injury fuked/quarterbackless usce team they will jump bsu. our schedule turns to **** and we'll bomb in the computer rankings.

the only way this happens is

1) stanford loses to a team that is not oregon (giving stanford one ugly loss and the ducks two losses)
2) bama/lsu lose to georgia in the sec title game. it has to be georgia. there has to be a reason to think bsu deserves it over a 1 loss bama or lsu team. even then it might not happen.
3) OKst wins out and plays vs boise in the title game. (there has to be a clear cut no.1 and then a retarded amount of chaos for the 2 spot where bsu wins)
4) michigan state does everything it can to make wisconsins most likely only loss look as bad as possible.
5) clemson loses one game and the voters think a 1 loss ACC champion is < bsu or clemson loses two games and fades into whogivesafuk

yea you guys should be worried