PDA

View Full Version : Lettuce be factually, the Big 10 is a pathetic conference (serious)

1GGY
10-23-2011, 10:25 AM
They won't even have a top 10 team after this weekend. How is this a BCS conference again? Notsureifjpeg.srs

Brb NFL is on

bking10
10-23-2011, 10:31 AM
I'm just confused how a team that got destroyed by ND could beat the BIGs titles contender

in4thelulz
10-23-2011, 10:38 AM
They won't even have a top 10 team after this weekend. How is this a BCS conference again? Notsureifjpeg.srs

Brb NFL is on

lol notsureifcereal

greatest game of the season last year was a B1G matchup.

1GGY
10-23-2011, 10:39 AM
lol notsureifcereal

greatest game of the season last year was a B1G matchup.No.

in4thelulz
10-23-2011, 10:42 AM
No.

lol strong backing up of your idiocy with.... No.
At the end of the year the best two games of the season will be Michigan @ ND and Wisconsin @ Mich. St. .... dealwithjpg.... why you so mad?

skippy
10-23-2011, 10:46 AM

Brb NFL is on

Your constant trolling of college football is wearing thin. You don't like college football. We get it. Please confine yourself to a) NFL threads, and/or, b) the misc.

Three6Mafia
10-23-2011, 10:50 AM
I'm not a big ten fan at all but that's just silly talk saying they are a pathetic conference. They may not have a dominant nc contender but they have very matched teams this year that makes their games competitive and fun to watch.

1GGY
10-23-2011, 10:54 AM
I'm not a big ten fan at all but that's just silly talk saying they are a pathetic conference. They may not have a dominant nc contender but they have very matched teams this year that makes their games competitive and fun to watch.Because they are a pathetic conference.

Greedo
10-23-2011, 11:01 AM
someone is very mad

1GGY
10-23-2011, 11:09 AM
someone is very madAbout what? (serious question)

SEC >>>>>>>> all conferences

leafs43
10-23-2011, 11:09 AM
Big 10 is just a mixed bag.

Problem is half the conference wants to stay old school and he other half are modernizing to the college spread offenses, so there are growing pains.

SwagMorris
10-23-2011, 11:24 AM
Entertaining conference is entertaining.

AriGhold
10-23-2011, 11:27 AM
uh oh 1GGY is on a short leash

Backus24
10-23-2011, 11:44 AM
Your constant trolling of college football is wearing thin. You don't like college football. We get it. Please confine yourself to a) NFL threads, and/or, b) the misc.

I'm glad someone else noticed his phaggotry

HankEvans
10-23-2011, 11:59 AM
About what? (serious question)

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139090413&p=769924293&viewfull=1#post769924293

you have problems

4backcracks
10-23-2011, 12:04 PM
lol strong backing up of your idiocy with.... No.
At the end of the year the best two games of the season will be Michigan @ ND and Wisconsin @ Mich. St. .... dealwithjpg.... why you so mad?

wisconsin and mich st was a very exciting game, and I thoroughly enjoyed it; but that doesnt support your argument that the Big 10 doesnt suck. Its just a really good game played by 2 teams that have no shot of winning the BCS championship.

AriGhold
10-23-2011, 12:04 PM
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139090413&p=769924293&viewfull=1#post769924293

you have problems

the dude is a straight up troll. he doesn't make it another week without getting banned IMO

1GGY
10-23-2011, 12:05 PM
the dude is a straight up troll. he doesn't make it another week without getting banned IMOthis (srs)

JoshB410
10-23-2011, 12:26 PM
About what? (serious question)

SEC >>>>>>>> all conferences

Ah, now I see where your ignorance comes from.
Dumbass.

You work for ESPN bro? You mad that the Big Ten has their own TV network? You so mad that you are going to pay your ****ty analysts to make the SEC Network, as if ESPN doesn't ride the SEC dick enough on all their main shows?

Keep complaining about the Big Ten, unfortunately you are too dumb to realize you can't even compare the two. You guys stick to your inbred athletes running around the field like chickens with their heads cut off, and we will stick to big boy FOOTBALL, like it's meant to be played. . .like it's played in the NFL (which you seem to enjoy. . . .)

1GGY
10-23-2011, 12:30 PM
Dumbass.

You work for ESPN bro? You mad that the Big Ten has their own TV network? You so mad that you are going to pay your ****ty analysts to make the SEC Network, as if ESPN doesn't ride the SEC dick enough on all their main shows?

Keep complaining about the Big Ten, unfortunately you are too dumb to realize you can't even compare the two. You guys stick to your inbred athletes running around the field like chickens with their heads cut off, and we will stick to big boy FOOTBALL, like it's meant to be played. . .like it's played in the NFL (which you seem to enjoy. . . .)lol @ saying the big 10 plays "real football"

Hahahaha

BullStampede
10-23-2011, 12:37 PM

amen

skippy
10-23-2011, 12:43 PM
It is getting shorter...

http://outsidek9.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/IM6E1007-590x393.jpg

1GGY
10-23-2011, 12:45 PM
It is getting shorter...

http://outsidek9.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/IM6E1007-590x393.jpgI made a thread about sports in the sports section. Where's the problem?

JoshB410
10-23-2011, 12:47 PM
I made a thread about sports in the sports section. Where's the problem?

You're dumb. Ever think of that one?

1GGY
10-23-2011, 12:52 PM
You're dumb. Ever think of that one?Nice.

Backus24
10-23-2011, 02:05 PM
I made a thread about sports in the sports section. Where's the problem?

Because you purposely attention whore in threads just to do it, derailing any serious conversation.

You=BC02

1GGY
10-23-2011, 02:19 PM
Because you purposely attention whore in threads just to do it, derailing any serious conversation.

You=BC02Most, if not all, of my posts are completely relevant to the topic at hand. Sure 1 or 2 percent arent but for the majority I would say they're spot on.

wildchild11
10-23-2011, 04:11 PM
I can see OP, giggling furiously into his left fist as he types "bigg 10 suck OMFG hehehehehheh!!!!"

Yeah. Ok. you expressed your opinion. now brah, you better get back to jerking off before your mom comes into the basement, turns the lights on, and makes you go look for a job at walmart.

1GGY
10-23-2011, 04:13 PM
I can see OP, giggling furiously into his left fist as he types "bigg 10 suck OMFG hehehehehheh!!!!"

Yeah. Ok. you expressed your opinion. now brah, you better get back to jerking off before your mom comes into the basement, turns the lights on, and makes you go look for a job at walmart.Mad Big 10 fan here, not surprised.

The_Albatross
10-23-2011, 05:01 PM
This prick needs to go. The OP is bringing back too much of the phaggotry that has been missing from the sports misc since kc and bacon got the boot.

AriGhold
10-23-2011, 05:03 PM
This prick needs to go. The OP is bringing back too much of the phaggotry that has been missing from the sports misc since kc and bacon got the boot.

Don't worry. He wants to get banned. He won't make it past this time next week. All we can do before then is laugh at how mad he is.

SomeRandomName
10-23-2011, 05:11 PM
Dumbass.

Keep complaining about the Big Ten, unfortunately you are too dumb to realize you can't even compare the two. You guys stick to your inbred athletes running around the field like chickens with their heads cut off, and we will stick to big boy FOOTBALL, like it's meant to be played. . .like it's played in the NFL (which you seem to enjoy. . . .)

notsureifsrs

Are you trying to argue that the Big Ten is superior to the SEC in terms of football skill?

germanyt
10-23-2011, 05:29 PM
Dumbass.

You're as big an idiot as OP.

m0ridin
10-23-2011, 05:38 PM
People think the Big 10 doesn't suck? Hm. Interesting.

feardafronfz3
10-23-2011, 05:41 PM
I met OP on a Mediterranean cruise 2 years ago, he's good people (serious)

germanyt
10-23-2011, 05:52 PM
Good n terrible

1GGY
10-23-2011, 05:52 PM
Don't worry. He wants to get banned. He won't make it past this time next week. All we can do before then is laugh at how mad he is.I've missed you man.

1GGY
10-23-2011, 05:53 PM
I met OP on a Mediterranean cruise 2 years ago, he's good people (serious)Sup brah

GIBS11STI
10-23-2011, 05:57 PM
only idiots argue conference, especially loud mouth confrence fans brb if my team is failing (Florida ole miss georgia vanderbilt tennessee kentucky.. our confrence is great strong logic. I blame espn for the phaggotry and mark may's fast talking loud mouth, and the studdering douche lou holtz.

If my team plays your team and you win good for you i give a PHUCK if you play in the sec. That brack kid can run for a touch down but cant run across your yard. Noracist...

GIBS11STI
10-23-2011, 06:19 PM
if there were no college towns in the south.. brb half your wardrobe hillbillie

Backus24
10-23-2011, 06:30 PM
I met OP on a Mediterranean cruise 2 years ago, he's good people (serious)

sounds romantic

pls respond

1GGY
10-23-2011, 06:33 PM
if there were no college towns in the south.. brb half your wardrobe hillbillieNo you're a hillbilly, not me.

Edit: lol I just remembered I put that n!gga backus on my ignore list

.MANoWAR.
10-23-2011, 06:56 PM
i dont watch college football but doesn't the BIG10 have the classic college football powerhouses? it's weird that they haven't produced many top teams in so many years.

Backus24
10-23-2011, 08:15 PM
No you're a hillbilly, not me.

Edit: lol I just remembered I put that n!gga backus on my ignore list

You make me moist

jimbogr
10-23-2011, 10:49 PM
the dude is a straight up troll. he doesn't make it another week without getting banned IMO

This.

My bet is he gets banned next week during CFB.

JoshB410
10-24-2011, 04:46 PM
notsureifsrs

Are you trying to argue that the Big Ten is superior to the SEC in terms of football skill?

It's a whole different mindset between the conferences. Because they're different I'm not saying that one is superior, I'm saying it's pointless to try and compare them. Spark arguments. Talk ****, like OP.

Backus24
10-24-2011, 05:32 PM
http://i735.photobucket.com/albums/ww360/Backus24/roflbot1.jpg

lsiberian
10-24-2011, 08:54 PM
Seriously show some respect OP. People attend those universities to get great educations. Purdue has one of the best engineering schools in the country, Despite the penalties Ohio State has a historic program. Mich-Ohio St. is one of the great rivalries of College Football. They are having lean years, but that doesn't mean they are pathetic. Power shifts eventually. Alabama is fortunate to have a great coach if he wasn't there they would not be that great. LSU has a great coach too, but greatness can fade.

BullStampede
10-24-2011, 08:58 PM
OP banned yet?

1GGY
10-24-2011, 09:03 PM
Seriously show some respect OP. People attend those universities to get great educations. Purdue has one of the best engineering schools in the country, Despite the penalties Ohio State has a historic program. Mich-Ohio St. is one of the great rivalries of College Football. They are having lean years, but that doesn't mean they are pathetic. Power shifts eventually. Alabama is fortunate to have a great coach if he wasn't there they would not be that great. LSU has a great coach too, but greatness can fade.I'm not taking anything away from the universities and/or their academic programs. What I am saying is coming purely from an athletic point of view. Their programs are a joke. One of the best sports conferences my ass.

BrettT07
10-24-2011, 09:04 PM
Seriously show some respect OP. People attend those universities to get great educations. Purdue has one of the best engineering schools in the country, Despite the penalties Ohio State has a historic program. Mich-Ohio St. is one of the great rivalries of College Football. They are having lean years, but that doesn't mean they are pathetic. Power shifts eventually. Alabama is fortunate to have a great coach if he wasn't there they would not be that great. LSU has a great coach too, but greatness can fade.

You're crazy if you think Alabama is just some rinky dink program with no prestige. Yea we had some ****ty coaches for a while pre-Saban, but it was only a matter of time before we came back to relevance in the national scene.

Obviously Saban has definitely been a major factor in the rise, but still.

AriGhold
10-24-2011, 09:06 PM
I'm not taking anything away the against the universities and/or their academic programs. What I am saying is coming purely from an athletic point of view. Their programs are a joke. One of the best sports conferences my ass.

you are taking everything away from good college football conversation by spamming threads with your "college football sucks go nfl **** the big 10" bs. what i am saying is coming from a purely intellectual point of view... you dumb.

BullStampede
10-24-2011, 09:14 PM
I'm not taking anything away the against the universities and/or their academic programs. What I am saying is coming purely from an athletic point of view. Their programs are a joke. One of the best sports conferences my ass.

Just because they have had some down years lately that doesnt mean their programs are a joke. Michigan and Minnesota had National Champs before LSU and Auburn got their firsts. Michigan, Minnesota, OSU, and Nebraska all have more NC than every SEC team except Alabama. Michigan is the winningest program in history. Ohio State has more BCS berths than any other school iirc. The SEC is in power right now but like you said, that can all fade.

lsiberian
10-24-2011, 09:16 PM
You're crazy if you think Alabama is just some rinky dink program with no prestige. Yea we had some ****ty coaches for a while pre-Saban, but it was only a matter of time before we came back to relevance in the national scene.

Obviously Saban has definitely been a major factor in the rise, but still.

Great coaches are required for great teams. USC is terrible post-carroll, Florida has not been great outside of Meyer, Spurrier. Bama stunk before Saban showed up. They have a great history no doubt(Bear Bryant, Gene Stallings), but you know full well there were some lean years before Saban showed up. The point is power shifts between programs. In the late 90s/early 00s it was Florida State/Miami/Nebraska/Ohio State. Now it's LSU/Bama/Florida. I'm sure it will be else where in a few years.

1GGY
10-24-2011, 09:18 PM
Just because they have had some down years lately that doesnt mean their programs are a joke. Michigan and Minnesota had National Champs before LSU and Auburn got their firsts. Michigan, Minnesota, OSU, and Nebraska all have more NC than every SEC team except Alabama. Michigan is the winningest program in history. Ohio State has more BCS berths than any other school iirc. The SEC is in power right now but like you said, that can all fade.If I bring up past SEC successes I get flamed. But since it's all the Big 10 has right now, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

The Shoeless Wonder
10-24-2011, 09:19 PM
big 10 was the sht a few years ago. theyll be back

BullStampede
10-24-2011, 09:23 PM
If I bring up past SEC successes I get flamed. But since it's all the Big 10 has right now, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

I think its because you are bringing up SEC success while ignoring other conferences' successes. There is no doubt the SEC is where it's at right now, anyone who says otherwise is a B10/ACC/B12/BE/PAC homer. But this thread will be bumped when momentum shifts to another conference(plz Big East oh pretty pretty pleasee)

The Shoeless Wonder
10-24-2011, 10:12 PM
critics will never give credit to anyone but the sec as long as they have the team they have

1GGY
10-24-2011, 10:15 PM
critics will never give credit to anyone but the sec as long as they have the team they haveProbably because the SEC have the best recruiters, best coaches, best players, etc. Why should anybody get credit for being mediocre? (srs question by the way)

The Shoeless Wonder
10-24-2011, 10:19 PM
i think sec is on the brink of losing its title-ship. within the next 5 years or so, 2 teams out of the sec will be hooked for ncaa violations.but, besides that,

look at stanford. look at mich st.

i think boise should be ranked lower cuz they have been not meeting expectations.

1GGY
10-24-2011, 10:35 PM
i think sec is on the brink of losing its title-ship. within the next 5 years or so, 2 teams out of the sec will be hooked for ncaa violations.but, besides that,

look at stanford. look at mich st.

i think boise should be ranked lower cuz they have been not meeting expectations.Stanford is done as is Michigan St after this season.

The Shoeless Wonder
10-24-2011, 10:41 PM
mich st had a nice run a couple of years ago. then they lost their rb. i forget what they are ranked now, along with their sched.

stanford did have a good run. luckily, the coach moved to sf :D