PDA

View Full Version : Wisconsin, I dun told you

stevedarsh
10-23-2011, 08:04 AM
you was gunna get raped.

NJLife
10-23-2011, 08:57 AM
cept it wasnt a rapin and it took a miracle play and like 1 block punt 1 block fg and 2 int.

im not even a fan of any of those teams just an observer.

V10Kyle
10-23-2011, 09:14 AM
Looking forward to Nebraska/MSU next week.

invain
10-23-2011, 09:19 AM
cept it wasnt a rapin and it took a miracle play and like 1 block punt 1 block fg and 2 int.

Besides the fact that Wisconsin had like 3 total turnovers all season up until last night and then Wilson throws two picks. Still, congrats to Sparty. Really thought the Badgers were gonna come in and **** on them.

Backus24
10-23-2011, 11:09 AM
Besides the fact that Wisconsin had like 3 total turnovers all season up until last night and then Wilson throws two picks. Still, congrats to Sparty. Really thought the Badgers were gonna come in and **** on them.

That's reserved for us this week.

Do we even pass the ball?

stevedarsh
10-23-2011, 11:12 AM

it took a miracle play but wisc was also down by 2 touchdowns with a few minutes left and took a miracle for them to get back in it. you also don't get safetied by accident.

anyway i dont care if it was a miracle or not, everyone was talking so much sh*t about how MSU was going to get blown away and had no chance. i saw some 50-0 wisc predictions.

rampagefc77
10-23-2011, 11:19 AM
it took a miracle play but wisc was also down by 2 touchdowns with a few minutes left and took a miracle for them to get back in it. you also don't get safetied by accident.

anyway i dont care if it was a miracle or not, everyone was talking so much sh*t about how MSU was going to get blown away and had no chance. i saw some 50-0 wisc predictions.

MSU was also down by 2 TDs at 1 point in the game, means little. Only thing that matters is the final score. Badgers just missed their opportunities and MSU didn't. There were some huge drops by wisconsin, the blocked punt, the missed FG, etc. The badgers NEARLY block a punt, cause a fumble on the last drive but it's recovered by MSU, etc. Sometimes the ball bounces your way, sometimes it doesn't. If it goes into OT I think wisconsin wins because they had so much momentum at the end of the game. MSU wasn't even using their TOs because they didn't think they were gonna get into range. Wisconsin's dumb TOs made that final drive possible.

Bob_Ross42
10-23-2011, 02:33 PM
Spartans > Vadgers

/thread

AriGhold
10-23-2011, 02:35 PM

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139098833

not me

OptimusPoster
10-23-2011, 02:36 PM
I ate a Domino's Wisconsin 6 Cheese Pizza and watched the game because it was Wisconsin and they were ranked 6.

Milo3
10-23-2011, 02:38 PM
lol @ Wisconsin

Proven how overrated they're once again. Will their cocky fans ever learn? Morons.

Really enjoyed watching MSU tear them apart.

NJLife
10-23-2011, 02:41 PM

bull **** u didnt see anyone predicting that. ur delusional . everyone knows how good mich st d is.

but anways. i think wisc will whip them in the champ game