PDA

View Full Version : The Official Bama/LSU shyt talkin game thread!

johnnyj411
10-22-2011, 11:11 PM
GO!

Nov 5th is the day that we rape them cajun swamp people's anus! Prepare for football armageddon! Roll Focking Tide!

Bama-27
LSU-13

TheStove123
10-22-2011, 11:55 PM
Can't wait to be in T Town for this.

In-N-Out
10-23-2011, 12:28 AM
In.

Defensive battle until Bama springs a leak

28-17

LSU

GrecoRoman
10-23-2011, 12:48 AM
only thing LSU has over Bama is dat dere cajun food.

m0ridin
10-23-2011, 01:02 AM
45-21 LSU. You heard it here

BobDaNob
10-23-2011, 01:16 AM
The Rumble in the Jungle between the Tigers and Red Elephants!

F*ck the BCS title game - THIS is where it's at.

ROLL TIDE!

johnnyj411
10-23-2011, 07:47 AM
Can't wait to be in T Town for this.
Yes sir! Its gonna be wild!

In.

Defensive battle until Bama springs a leak

28-17

LSU
Spring a leak?! Bama hasn't alowed a team to score in the 4th quarter all year,and only one time in the 3rd quarter. Sorry you lose!

only thing LSU has over Bama is dat dere cajun food.
True

The Rumble in the Jungle between the Tigers and Red Elephants!

F*ck the BCS title game - THIS is where it's at.

ROLL TIDE!Roll F'n Tide brah!

911medic
10-23-2011, 08:07 AM
Roll Tide! Glad both teams have a week off to rest and prep for the game. Bryant Denny should be rocking Nov 5.

Calhexas
10-23-2011, 11:37 AM
Just do me a favor you cajun fucs...don't stink up the quad with your disgusting corndog scent. Take some showers and buy some cologne ffs. At least some febreze or Lysol. And leave those cheapass cigars at home. They smell like you rolled up a fat pile of horse sh!t. Stick to the fake weed.

And don't forget to buy a box of tissues for after Bama gets done clappin dem tigah cheeks.

johnnyj411
10-23-2011, 04:08 PM
Just do me a favor you cajun fucs...don't stink up the quad with your disgusting corndog scent. Take some showers and buy some cologne ffs. At least some febreze or Lysol. And leave those cheapass cigars at home. They smell like you rolled up a fat pile of horse sh!t. Stick to the fake weed.

And don't forget to buy a box of tissues for after Bama gets done clappin dem tigah cheeks.

Repped!

INB4 jefferson and the white qb get put on that a$$!

johnnyj411
10-24-2011, 08:26 AM
A Roll Tide bump!

911medic
10-24-2011, 08:39 AM
A Roll Tide bump! "Bamageddon" is going to be huge. Check this out from the AL.com website:

"There will be a lot of people in town that don't have tickets," Gaddy said. "There's 10,000-plus even for a nonconference game that don't even have tickets. For this game, there will be 20-(thousand) or 30,000 people in town that don't have a ticket. It will be a huge week. Not just a day but a week. ... They'll start coming in (next) Wednesday or Thursday."

So 30,000 people more than the 101,821 who will pack the 82-year-old stadium?

"I'd say more than that," said Clem Gryska, Gaddy's predecessor as the Bryant Museum's director. "I rode around Saturday with my grandson, just looking, and it took me about an hour and a half to get from the stadium to my house in Northport. It was just bumper to bumper, both sides of the street."

johnnyj411
10-24-2011, 01:58 PM
"Bamageddon" is going to be huge. Check this out from the AL.com website:
Awsome! We are heading down friday when I get off work.

Kevin9311
10-24-2011, 02:21 PM
45-21 LSU. You heard it here

The retard is strong with this one...

SomeRandomName
10-24-2011, 02:27 PM
wtf @ some of the scores posted ITT. Regardless of who wins, I have a VERY hard time believing it will be by more than a touchdown. 10 points max.

_TG_
10-24-2011, 05:21 PM
-10 bama

home game

muddyrover
10-24-2011, 05:59 PM
this is the best game of the year hands down. Huge SEC fan so seeing #1 & #2 from the SEC head to head is as good as it gets.

LSU wins
31 - 24

dustinh6719
10-24-2011, 06:02 PM
I think it'll be close until the 4th and LSU will pull away and win it by 14.

35-21.

wildchild11
10-24-2011, 06:04 PM
LSU got this, 27-23, if I was a Bama fan I'd be nervous at the comical backwards sh!t that the Mad Hatter got in store for yall.

Max~Power
10-24-2011, 06:06 PM
I will be one of 101,000.

Can't wait... Roll Tide

Edit :

y3qS5of_9eI&sns

LanceStone
10-24-2011, 06:06 PM
Rooting for LSU

http://www.gifsoup.com/view/43750/dancing-lsu-guy-o.gif

Lunatic
10-24-2011, 06:07 PM
only thing LSU has over Bama is dat dere cajun food.You have no idea how good Cajun food is.

And don't forget to buy a box of tissues for after Bama gets done clappin dem tigah cheeks.Oh no you fukking didn't, bro.

How about you Bama brahs take a break from fukking your sisters/mothers/brothers/fathers/cousins/etc and just enjoy the game, you incestuous fukks.

I do have to say fake weed is EVERYWHERE around here :( That is quite embarrassing TBH, lol

Lunatic
10-24-2011, 06:08 PM
I think it'll be close until the 4th and LSU will pull away and win it by 14.

35-21.You are no longer a phaggot in my book, bro

Max~Power
10-24-2011, 06:10 PM

Can't wait... Roll Tide

Edit :

y3qS5of_9eI&sns

I wanted to bump this video and does the game get bumped to 8:00pm est?

Calhexas
10-24-2011, 06:12 PM
Rooting for LSU

http://www.gifsoup.com/view/43750/dancing-lsu-guy-o.gif

You rooting for two grown men kissing? You on that phaggy time brah?

PdGIbW1GCg8

LeThor724
10-24-2011, 06:13 PM
THIS is the true National Championship.

Hard to say, but I'm going with Bama at home. Especially now that it's a night game.

Lunatic
10-24-2011, 06:14 PM
I wanted to bump this video and does the game get bumped to 8:00pm est?Sweet Jesus that commercial is fukking amazing. I don't care if you hate both teams more than any other that commercial HAS to pump you up.

And what rank do you think LSU/Bama will fall to when one of them loses??? I would normally say when Bama loses but I know that both teams are so good and so well matched it's hard to say one will win like that.

Kevin9311
10-24-2011, 06:14 PM
Those of you going to the game make sure to hit up Big Bad Wolves on the strip and get BBQ nachos. I'll be tailgating/waiting in line at the gate all day.

LanceStone
10-24-2011, 06:15 PM

PdGIbW1GCg8

http://forgifs.com/gallery/d/82924-2/Fat_guy_chair_fall.gif

Lunatic
10-24-2011, 06:15 PM

PdGIbW1GCg8L M F A O @ how they spell homosexual. Lol'ing here hahaha.

And lol @ you thinking Bama has no gay people. C'mon now.

Calhexas
10-24-2011, 06:22 PM
L M F A O @ how they spell homosexual. Lol'ing here hahaha.

And lol @ you thinking Bama has no gay people. C'mon now.

None that we allow out in public.

Lunatic
10-24-2011, 06:32 PM
None that we allow out in public.Lmao. Calhexas pls geaux.

I thought Louisiana was filled with tons of rednecks :eek:

Bama = filled with rednecks and closet homosexuals.

Not calling you a redneck closet homo, bro. Saying in general. Don't get it twisted.

Geoff_Saari
10-24-2011, 06:40 PM
LSU 28 Bama 24

Louisiana with the best football in the nation as of now

Saints and Tigers .. haters gonna hate

BrettT07
10-24-2011, 06:49 PM
Going with Bama 27-17. I think the first half, likely first 3 quarters, will be close as ****.. but I think our physicality will win out in the 4th.

Also, I will be there and hopefully my screaming will add just enough loudness to panic Lee/ Jefferson into throwing the ball at Barron/ Lester for a big interception.

This game is grown man football, gonna be epic.

edit- Also.. Lunatic go ahead and rep me to ensure you don't rage neg me when we start clappin them cheeks. This applies to other high rep LSU fans as well. <3

Lunatic
10-24-2011, 06:55 PM
Going with Bama 27-17. I think the first half, likely first 3 quarters, will be close as ****.. but I think our physicality will win out in the 4th.

Also, I will be there and hopefully my screaming will add just enough loudness to panic Lee/ Jefferson into throwing the ball at Barron/ Lester for a big interception.

This game is grown man football, gonna be epic.

edit- Also.. Lunatic go ahead and rep me to ensure you don't rage neg me when we start clappin them cheeks. This applies to other high rep LSU fans as well. <3I don't think you'll be screaming when LSU and the Mad Hatter puts the dick on ya, bro :p

And I do have to LOL @ you saying Lee/Jefferson will panic when they play in Death Valley. Dunno if you have or not, bro, but you should definitely go to an LSU game at Death Valley just to see how loud it gets. (srs)

I don't neg for stupid **** like that, lol

Calhexas
10-24-2011, 07:09 PM
I don't think you'll be screaming when LSU and the Mad Hatter puts the dick on ya, bro :p

See...all them corndogs is gay.

And I do have to LOL @ you saying Lee/Jefferson will panic when they play in Death Valley.

Overrated atmosphere.

Dunno if you have or not, bro, but you should definitely go to an LSU game at Death Valley just to see how loud it gets. (srs)

Meh. Doesn't have **** on BDS when something amazing happens...like Terrence Cody's fat tits blocking a 2nd FG to win the game for instance.

I don't neg for stupid **** like that, lol

It will be the first loss of LSU's season...your emotions will be running high. He's got a point.

SomeRandomName
10-24-2011, 07:37 PM

Alabama fan/resident talking trash about Louisiana? Lol.

Lunatic
10-24-2011, 07:40 PM
See...all them corndogs is gay.

Overrated atmosphere.

Meh. Doesn't have **** on BDS when something amazing happens...like Terrence Cody's fat tits blocking a 2nd FG to win the game for instance.

It will be the first loss of LSU's season...your emotions will be running high. He's got a point.1) Hard to think of a comeback for this because it's Alabama. nothing to do but **** your sister and/or animals.

2) You been to Death Valley for a good game?

3) See above.

4) Saban gonna go home crying like a little bitch. You'll be happy you don't gamble, bro.

jmack549
10-24-2011, 07:49 PM
My prediction: 28-21 LSU

dabigman9748
10-24-2011, 08:05 PM
I grew up in Alabama, always been a Bama fan even as I am attending Miss State! Let's go Bama! I haven't said this in a while but it's gonna feel damn good! Roll Tide!

Bama 28
LSU 17

Calhexas
10-24-2011, 08:15 PM
Alabama fan/resident talking trash about Louisiana? Lol.

I don't want to hear that bs. Swamp people anyone? That's what 90% of that state is like. Swamp fucs who married their cousins and make a living "gettin dem gatahs."

As for me...I was born and raised on a beach in Florida lol

Calhexas
10-24-2011, 08:18 PM
1) Hard to think of a comeback for this because it's Alabama. nothing to do but **** your sister and/or animals.

2) You been to Death Valley for a good game?

3) See above.

4) Saban gonna go home crying like a little bitch. You'll be happy you don't gamble, bro.

1. THE ONLY THING the state of Louisiana has to offer is NOLA. Even then, the streets smell like 1000 bums took a **** on every corner and the only thing to do there is get drunk. The rest of it is on par with that dump that we call Mississippi.

2 AND 3...You idiots need to let go of that retarded ass pitch about registering 10000.0 on the richter scale like 10 years ago. Nobody fkn cares about how loud a stadium full of homosexual cajuns is.

4. Saban is going to send that grass eater packing for the Michigan job.

Max~Power
10-24-2011, 08:22 PM
Sweet Jesus that commercial is fukking amazing. I don't care if you hate both teams more than any other that commercial HAS to pump you up.

And what rank do you think LSU/Bama will fall to when one of them loses??? I would normally say when Bama loses but I know that both teams are so good and so well matched it's hard to say one will win like that.

Either team that looses, a close game, can't fall far. I see them ahead of, or jumping in the following weeks Wis / Ok after their losses. But a Bama home loss will hurt more than an LSU road loss...

Calhexas
10-24-2011, 08:27 PM

Can't wait... Roll Tide

Edit :

y3qS5of_9eI&sns

Dear God!!

The cajun blood is gonna flow like the rivers of ancient Babylon!!!!

ROLL TIDE ROLLLLLL

m0ridin
10-24-2011, 08:44 PM
Overrated atmosphere.

lulz..

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/columns/story?columnist=feldman_bruce&id=3044646

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/786844-college-football-power-ranking-the-50-loudest-stadiums/page/51

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/fp/flashPollResultsState?sportIndex=frontpage&pollId=121737

injectcelltech
10-24-2011, 08:58 PM
http://i2.cdn.turner.com/si/2011/writers/stewart_mandel/09/28/mailbag.nonconference.schedules/tyrann-mathieu.gif

lsu

15thPeak
10-24-2011, 09:04 PM
Dear God!!

ROLL TIDE ROLLLLLL

lmao, you sound like you're actually playing in the game. Calm down, bro.

Tides gonna roll alright...face first into the very mud they were named after.

johnnyj411
10-24-2011, 09:35 PM
http://i2.cdn.turner.com/si/2011/writers/stewart_mandel/09/28/mailbag.nonconference.schedules/tyrann-mathieu.gif

lsu
Ha this guy! Can't wait till T-Rich runs this ass badger over! I predict he stiff arms this guy down at least 3 times chief!

Prob gonna be the best college fb game I have ever been too,and the one I went to in 2009 bama/lsu was pretty epic.

BTW cbs announced that next years bama/lsu game will be played at 7pm as well

BrettT07
10-24-2011, 09:50 PM
Ha this guy! Can't wait till T-Rich runs this ass badger over! I predict he stiff arms this guy down at least 3 times chief!

Prob gonna be the best college fb game I have ever been too,and the one I went to in 2009 bama/lsu was pretty epic.

BTW cbs announced that next years bama/lsu game will be played at 7pm as well

Bama/ LSU becoming the new Bama/ Florida game? Super competitive rivalry for huge stakes, but not really rivals.. like a friendly rivalry type thing

Obviously the Bama/ LSU game has been very competitive for a while, but I wonder if it's gonna start getting the hype the Bama/ Florida games were getting these past 4 times (08, 09, 10, 11)

ditsy911
10-24-2011, 10:02 PM
Bama gone tap dat ass

johnnyj411
10-24-2011, 10:15 PM

lsu

Bama/ LSU becoming the new Bama/ Florida game? Super competitive rivalry for huge stakes, but not really rivals.. like a friendly rivalry type thing

Obviously the Bama/ LSU game has been very competitive for a while, but I wonder if it's gonna start getting the hype the Bama/ Florida games were getting these past 4 times (08, 09, 10, 11)
I wouldn't say friendly tho!lol But yea I guess its the new hatred rivalry!haha

One the otherhand when I was at the 2009 game there was alot of lsu sluts there.........but prob std infested.

onelochevy
10-24-2011, 10:18 PM
Can't really do any shyt talking on Bama for this game. LSU / Bama are the best in the land and it sucks that one of them will get left out of the Nat. Champ. game.

Lunatic
10-25-2011, 12:10 AM
I don't want to hear that bs. Swamp people anyone? That's what 90% of that state is like. Swamp fucs who married their cousins and make a living "gettin dem gatahs."

As for me...I was born and raised on a beach in Florida lolLOL @ you, bro. L O F L. 90% of La is like swamp people? Strong knowledge of Louisiana. Don't take this the wrong way but that just makes you sound ignorant. I was joking with the whole incest **** but come on. You act like everyone in Bama is a businessman/woman that can't possibly fit into the stereotypes. Of course we have swamp people, rednecks, blacks, whites, wiggers, white trash, etc. Just like Bama.

It's funny how you think Bama is the Garden of Eden and Louisiana is some swampish hell.

1. THE ONLY THING the state of Louisiana has to offer is NOLA. Even then, the streets smell like 1000 bums took a **** on every corner and the only thing to do there is get drunk. The rest of it is on par with that dump that we call Mississippi.

2 AND 3...You idiots need to let go of that retarded ass pitch about registering 10000.0 on the richter scale like 10 years ago. Nobody fkn cares about how loud a stadium full of homosexual cajuns is.

4. Saban is going to send that grass eater packing for the Michigan job.
Again, strong knowledge of Louisiana. Not helping yourself here, bro. At least I admit I have no idea what Bama is about. You just say what you think/see on TV.

LOFL. Calhexas pls gtfo. Death Valley is retarded loud. How often do people comment on the decibel level at Bama compared to LSU? I don't think you can call it hype when every college in the country knows about Death Valley's severity. Again, pls go.

Okay, the trash talking was and is fun when it's all in good fun but you're making yourself to be retarded. If you're just joking I apologize but it doesn't seem like you are and if you're not you're a fukking idiot. You know football too, man. I am disappoint.

Either team that looses, a close game, can't fall far. I see them ahead of, or jumping in the following weeks Wis / Ok after their losses. But a Bama home loss will hurt more than an LSU road loss...I didn't think they'd drop too low. I'd say def still in top 10. This is the first time the #1 and #2 teams are playing each other outside of a bowl game since 2006. Duuuuuuuuude it's gonna suck waiting 2 weeks :( Not looking forward to the time slowly ticking away.

Dear God!!

ROLL TIDE ROLLLLLL
You really think Bama is gonna steamroll LSU? (srs question)

lulz..

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/786844-college-football-power-ranking-the-50-loudest-stadiums/page/51

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/fp/flashPollResultsState?sportIndex=frontpage&pollId=121737
LOL this ^^^^^^^

Calhexas, pls click the links.

Obviously the Bama/ LSU game has been very competitive for a while, but I wonder if it's gonna start getting the hype the Bama/ Florida games were getting these past 4 times (08, 09, 10, 11)God I hope so, man. I'm so sick of the Florida bull****. It'd be nice to have an LSU/Bama rivalry because us fans already consider them a big rival.

All trash talking/joking aside:

This game is going to be fukking incredible. Both teams have their strengths and are evenly matched. It's going to be a close game and an amazing game. Of course I want LSU to win but I'm just stoked I get to watch a game that's going to be as good as this. #1 facing off against #2 about half way through the seaon. OMFG EPIC

Calhexas
10-25-2011, 03:02 AM
LOL @ you, bro. L O F L. 90% of La is like swamp people? Strong knowledge of Louisiana. Don't take this the wrong way but that just makes you sound ignorant. I was joking with the whole incest **** but come on. You act like everyone in Bama is a businessman/woman that can't possibly fit into the stereotypes. Of course we have swamp people, rednecks, blacks, whites, wiggers, white trash, etc. Just like Bama.

It's funny how you think Bama is the Garden of Eden and Louisiana is some swampish hell.

Um what? Did you see me actually defend the state of Alabama once during that post? No. Outside of Tuscaloosa aka God's Country, the state is a wasteland offering nothing but some good BBQ...especially that cow-fuccers haven called Auburn aka West Georgia. I merely pointed out that Louisiana has absolutely dick to offer outside of NOLA and good food thanks to a bunch of Canadian rejects.

Again, strong knowledge of Louisiana. Not helping yourself here, bro. At least I admit I have no idea what Bama is about. You just say what you think/see on TV.

Read the posts again brah.

LOFL. Calhexas pls gtfo. Death Valley is retarded loud. How often do people comment on the decibel level at Bama compared to LSU? I don't think you can call it hype when every college in the country knows about Death Valley's severity. Again, pls go.

Sorry I'm not sorry, but I refuse to fall into the stupid hype that was created by some bs about "registering on the richter scale" forever ago. Since then it's all we get shoved down our throats when a game is played there, and it's obviously stuck.

I've been there. The fans are nasty, yelling in everyone's face and thinking "it's just good game atmosphere", spitting on people, and keying cars...so points for being obnoxious *******s. But you get in the stadium that's supposed to be like the loudest place on earth, and it's very underwhelming after all the hype. Don't get me wrong, it's loud...because any place with 92,000+ fans is going to be loud. But I've been to games at BDS that beat the cajun haven.

Okay, the trash talking was and is fun when it's all in good fun but you're making yourself to be retarded. If you're just joking I apologize but it doesn't seem like you are and if you're not you're a fukking idiot. You know football too, man. I am disappoint.

You have never been a part of an SEC trash talking circle have you.

You'll learn quickly that it's all about being ruthless and merciless.

Mod, I am disappoint.

Calhexas, pls click the links.

Have already seen all three.

One...Va Tech and Miami? Might as well put Boise State while we're up there lol

Two...again with the richter scale sh!t...

Three...I'd probably vote for Death Valley out of those 4 too out of sheer SEC pride and because it's the only one of the four I've been to. Poll doesn't show if there were any other choices, or if it was just limited to those four per ESPN.

God I hope so, man. I'm so sick of the Florida bull****. It'd be nice to have an LSU/Bama rivalry because us fans already consider them a big rival.

That's because we stole your coach and you have no real rival. You're practically desperate for one. Arkansas and TA&M are the closest thing you have.

khaderama
10-25-2011, 03:15 AM
Alabama will lose by 2+ touchdowns. When Miles has weeks to prepare he dominates the opponent no matter who it is. LSU has play makers at every level of play. Les miles is one botched interception call from being undefeated at Bama.

This will be the national championship game **** what ya heard.

mudbug79
10-25-2011, 06:46 AM
LSU beat bama last year with a putrid offense. We all know that is not the case this year. It will be a close game till the end 27-14 LSU. McArron gets raped, by Brockers, Montgomery, and Co. You gumps are way over confident.

911medic
10-25-2011, 06:59 AM
lulz..

The ESPN article you linked to was written in 2007. Bama's stadium has been expanded at least once, and I want to say twice, since that was written. 102,000+ will be very, very loud come Nov 5.

I've been to Tiger Stadium and it is very loud, but Bryant-Denny will be rocking come a week from Saturday.

LSU beat bama last year with a putrid offense. We all know that is not the case this year. It will be a close game till the end 27-14 LSU. McArron gets raped, by Brockers, Montgomery, and Co. You gumps are way over confident.

That assumes that they can handle our offensive line. Not an easy task. Looks to me like you coonasses are the ones that are over confident.

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd187/Stonewall1563/tide03.jpg

DA_MOSS
10-25-2011, 07:21 AM
lmao, you sound like you're actually playing in the game. Calm down, bro.

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/22/5UrwzgdtHioxfo0voMzOgXjEo1_500.jpg (http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=3602)

germanyt
10-25-2011, 07:58 AM
I won't be surprised in LSU wins this one like 38-17.

Richardson might get his yards but LSU is gonna hold on 3rd down and I expect them to easily move the ball on offense. We have ridiculous talent all over the field. And Lee and Jefferson as a pair is as good as any single QB in football.

911medic
10-25-2011, 08:11 AM
I won't be surprised in LSU wins this one like 38-17.

Richardson might get his yards but LSU is gonna hold on 3rd down and I expect them to easily move the ball on offense. We have ridiculous talent all over the field. And Lee and Jefferson as a pair is as good as any single QB in football.

And Bama doesn't have "ridiculous talent?" How about 2 Butkus Award semi-finalists on the same #1 ranked defense? Or our Heisman trophy candidate at tailback? Bama can play with LSU in every phase of the game.

"Easily move the ball on offense?" Really? How do you expect to do that against Alabama's defense? Going to throw against Mark Barron? Run at Hightower?

Courtney Upshaw is currently ranked #31 for the 2012 NFL draft, Dre Kirkpatrick is ranked @ #19, and Trent Richardson is ranked at #5.

SoccerMuscle5
10-25-2011, 09:27 AM
Raise your hand if you have sideline tickets to this game on Nov. 5th.....
*Cough* *Raises Hand* :-)

=T Bone=
10-25-2011, 09:52 AM
0B9kfnJvB6Q

Love how some of you corndogs act like thats not the guy on your sideline anymore...Or that 95% of your fanbase wasn't calling for his head like what,15 games ago? lol

Driven29
10-25-2011, 09:54 AM
Guys... I think you're forgetting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg

In all seriousness, I'm putting my money (no really, I am betting) on Bama. Their defense (especially those LB and Secondary) should keep LSU's offense nicely tamed.

m0ridin
10-25-2011, 10:46 AM
The ESPN article you linked to was written in 2007. Bama's stadium has been expanded at least once, and I want to say twice, since that was written. 102,000+ will be very, very loud come Nov 5.

I've been to Tiger Stadium and it is very loud, but Bryant-Denny will be rocking come a week from Saturday.

Well the first article is on the scariest venues to play at.

I'm not denying it won't be loud and rocking. That's a given for the SEC. And I expect it to be on par with how death valley would be if it were being held there.

That being said, there isn't a louder or more intimidating stadium than death valley.

911medic
10-25-2011, 10:53 AM
Well the first article is on the scariest venues to play at.

I'm not denying it won't be loud and rocking. That's a given for the SEC. And I expect it to be on par with how death valley would be if it were being held there.

That being said, there isn't a louder or more intimidating stadium than death valley. Like I said, I've been there for games before and, year in and year out, I won't deny that it's a formidable environment to play in. But, this game is different in that it's the first time in SEC history that #1 had played #2 in the regular season, let alone both in the same division.

Add that factor into it's a night game for all the marbles and I think that it will be a madhouse in Bryant Denny that night.

BrettT07
10-25-2011, 10:56 AM
Guys... I think you're forgetting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg

In all seriousness, I'm putting my money (no really, I am betting) on Bama. Their defense (especially those LB and Secondary) should keep LSU's offense nicely tamed.

The title of that video made me lol

ko5567
10-25-2011, 01:54 PM
Overrated atmosphere.

you sure you've ever been to death valley?

if you want to talk about overrated atmospheres bama is up there...they aren't as loud as some people say although they can get pretty loud sometimes...but since its a night game at bama vs lsu i expect it to get pretty loud

and i say lsu 17 bama 13 with lsu winning on a double reverse statue of liberty flea ficker on a fake fg

Poolee32
10-25-2011, 07:31 PM
The game is basically two indentical team. One favorst strength(bama) and one favors speed(LSU). Obviously Bama's Oline can overpower LSU's but they have to get their hands on them first, something many teams haven't been able to do. Barkevious Mingo was a freakin track star before he gained some weight and started playing DE. LSU's DE is a track star. They are really very fast.

Then Again Richardson is nasty, and may be one of the only backs in the nation that has a chance to run against our D. He better do it up the middle, because if he tries to run outside he is in a world of hurt. Nobody in the country has better pursuit than the Tigers.

I'm very biased, because I was born an LSU fan and have been bleeding purple and gold since birth, but I take speed over size ANY day.

Gam'es gonna be big, but I got LSU winnin, even at BDS. There will definitely be HFA for Bama, but there will be a TON of Tiger Fans at this one. I know 15 people going just in my area.

futbolista89
10-25-2011, 07:44 PM
I hope they both lose

wildchild11
10-25-2011, 08:50 PM
Will be interesting to see what both Saban and Miles pull out for this game.

911medic
10-25-2011, 08:55 PM
Will be interesting to see what both Saban and Miles pull out for this game.

Got that right. I hope the game can live up to the hype.

ditsy911
10-25-2011, 09:56 PM
Who needs a honey badger when you've got these guys?

http://media.247sports.com/Uploads/Users/273/34273/200668.jpg

Poolee32
10-25-2011, 10:00 PM
Who needs a honey badger when you've got these guys?

http://media.247sports.com/Uploads/Users/273/34273/200668.jpg

LMAO because any of them are as valuable as Tyrann Mathieu

ditsy911
10-25-2011, 10:17 PM
LMAO because any of them are as valuable as Tyrann Mathieu

Barron is a linebacker playing safety; Lester finished last season with eight interceptions; Dre Kirkpatrick is the next great NFL corner; Menzie is a beast as well and Milliner is progressing quite nicely.

Better than your 180lb honey-phaggot

m0ridin
10-25-2011, 11:15 PM
Add that factor into it's a night game for all the marbles and I think that it will be a madhouse in Bryant Denny that night.

Yup. No denying that

bmy-
10-26-2011, 12:35 AM
0B9kfnJvB6Q

Love how some of you corndogs act like thats not the guy on your sideline anymore...Or that 95% of your fanbase wasn't calling for his head like what,15 games ago? lol

I wanted him gone at times. No denying that. But, he made great hires and the talent level at LSU is as high as it has ever been. Can't argue with results and there has been almost no clock management issues since that Ole Miss game. He's got a 50-50 chance to take a 3-2 lead over Nick Saban too, and that's tough to do.

To be fair.. LSU got ****ed against Ole Miss on that play, there was time left on the clock and we should have been able to spike it, at this point, the ref was running in to mark the spot -- clock stops on 1st down, which it was, and to rub salt in the wound left by the officials (and an embarrassing loss to fukking ole miss) later in the year in the Texas vs Nebraska game.. officials went back and added time to the clock in a similar situation.

http://i44.tinypic.com/15rb792.png

911medic
10-26-2011, 06:55 AM
LMAO because any of them are as valuable as Tyrann Mathieu Correct. Any of them are as valuable as Mathieu.

Barron, Lester, and Kirkpatrick will all be playing on Sunday next year. All three projected to go in the first two rounds of the 2012 NFL draft.

johnnyj411
10-26-2011, 07:53 AM
Tyrann Mathieu <------Bahaha this guy! Can't wait till T-Rich trucks this gremlin on the way to the endzone!!!

And yes Bryany Denny will be the loudest stadium ever Nov 5th!

And yes "The Hat" will have some kinda time managment issue.

"The Hat" better not eat our grass.

Inb4 tailgateing fights b4 the game on the quad and after the game

Bama-32
lsu-17

SoccerMuscle5
10-26-2011, 08:17 AM
I hope they both lose
^ LOL Same Here. You know what's going to happen? This game is going to be EACH Team's National Championship Game...Then they will lose one of the last games in the regular season. Def. setting up that way...

911medic
10-26-2011, 08:30 AM
^ LOL Same Here. You know what's going to happen? This game is going to be EACH Team's National Championship Game...Then they will lose one of the last games in the regular season. Def. setting up that way... Definately a concern for the winner of this game. Each team will be so geeked up by next Saturday that a letdown in the following weeks could certainly happen. LSU has to play a very good Arkansas team and Alabama still has to play Auburn, then an SEC Championship game.

=T Bone=
10-26-2011, 09:06 AM
I wanted him gone at times. No denying that. But, he made great hires and the talent level at LSU is as high as it has ever been. Can't argue with results and there has been almost no clock management issues since that Ole Miss game. He's got a 50-50 chance to take a 3-2 lead over Nick Saban too, and that's tough to do.

To be fair.. LSU got ****ed against Ole Miss on that play, there was time left on the clock and we should have been able to spike it, at this point, the ref was running in to mark the spot -- clock stops on 1st down, which it was, and to rub salt in the wound left by the officials (and an embarrassing loss to fukking ole miss) later in the year in the Texas vs Nebraska game.. officials went back and added time to the clock in a similar situation.

http://i44.tinypic.com/15rb792.png

He inherited one of the most talent rich rosters in the nation. Sits in one of the most talent rich states all alone with no in state schools to compete with and has never finished better than 10-2 in the regular season.17 losses at Lsu. You guys mention his record against Saban like it's some sort of major accomplishment but it's not. He beat sh!tty Al team in 07 that had 0 Saban recruits on it with a team that DID have Saban recruits lol. 2010 was impressive coaching, no denying that.

You and I both know if Petrino,Chiz,Muschamp or any other of the leagues top coaches were at Lsu all of us non Lsu fans would be more worried.

BrettT07
10-26-2011, 10:04 AM
Let's talk a bit about some of the impact players in this game:

First will be Trent Richardson: the RB I think has the best chance in the country to have a successful day against this LSU defense. He is a very tough physical runner with incredible strength. However, he is far more than a bruiser with excellent top end speed, great burst and acceleration, and an awesome skill set featuring nasty jukes and spin moves. He also has sat behind Mark Ingram for a couple of years learning how to read blocks better and increase his vision, which has translated well to his ypc. He is also an enormous threat in the red zone.. as in he can't be stopped.

He's also a good threat catching out of the backfield.

So far this year as the primary back he is averaging 6.6 ypc, which is enormous for the primary running back meant to wear down opposing defenses. He has had 149 carries for 989 yards, and 17 rushing TDs. On top of that he has had 18 receptions for 212 yards, an average of 11.8 ypc, and 1 TD.

I predict him to go over 100, maybe even getting enough to break 1,100 on the year (111 yards), and 2 TDs. I think he'll get somewhere between 20-30 yards receiving on the game.

http://s3.hubimg.com/u/4646674_f520.jpg

BrettT07
10-26-2011, 10:12 AM
Next up is one of the best back-up RBs in the country possibly, Eddie Lacy. He is very similar to Richardson in style, but he's not quite as strong. He does however have a really nasty spin move. He is excellent for swapping in to keep wearing the defense down.

He is averaging 8 ypc, which is crazy high. He has 58 carries for 465 yards, and 5 TDs. He's also had 8 receptions for 103 yards, or 12.9 ypc.

http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Eddie+Lacey+North+Texas+v+Alabama+-6PwTV3W5c2l.jpg

1GGY
10-26-2011, 10:15 AM
I can't wait til you phaget cajuns get murked by Bama.

BrettT07
10-26-2011, 10:33 AM
Here are our linebackers making up what many hail as the best linebacker corps in the country, and I certainly won't argue with that as the Alabama defense leads the country with 6.9 ppg allowed, as well as being #1 in total defense and rush defense. Good luck moving the ball against these guys.

Dont'a Hightower
http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Dont+Hightower+Alabama+v+Florida+M2tq1gbmjmul.jpg

Courtney Upshaw
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/07gngOP3CH2PE/439x.jpg

Nico Johnson
http://www.sectalk.com/boards/images/imported/2011/07/TennesseevAlabamaiBCkykXmvSAl-1.jpg

CJ Mosley
http://nbccollegefootballtalk.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/c-j-mosley.jpg?w=250

Btw.. when is that pic from? My mind is full of **** now.

ditsy911
10-26-2011, 11:52 AM
Btw.. when is that pic from? My mind is full of **** now.

Last season. Moseley had a lot of PT as a freshman brah

It looks like Lacy won't be 100% for the game though. No me gusta

BrettT07
10-26-2011, 12:05 PM
Last season. Moseley had a lot of PT as a freshman brah

It looks like Lacy won't be 100% for the game though. No me gusta

Why is he wearing a home jersey? We played at LSU last year.

And damn. Maybe the bye week will be enough. Thankfully Fowler is good too if Lacy can't play.

Calhexas
10-26-2011, 12:46 PM
Next up is one of the best back-up RBs in the country possibly, Eddie Lacy. He is very similar to Richardson in style, but he's not quite as strong. He does however have a really nasty spin move. He is excellent for swapping in to keep wearing the defense down.

He is averaging 8 ypc, which is crazy high. He has 58 carries for 465 yards, and 5 TDs. He's also had 8 receptions for 103 yards, or 12.9 ypc.

http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Eddie+Lacey+North+Texas+v+Alabama+-6PwTV3W5c2l.jpg

Forgetting someone? 250lb runningback anyone?

priest79
10-26-2011, 01:09 PM

WARE IS GONNA RUN ALL OVER BAMAS SHYT!!! AND THE HONEY BADGER GETS 2 INT ONE PIC 6 ohhhhhhhyeaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!

wildchild11
10-26-2011, 01:38 PM
Why is he wearing a home jersey? We played at LSU last year.

And damn. Maybe the bye week will be enough. Thankfully Fowler is good too if Lacy can't play.

LSU whears their white tops both on the road and at home. Essentially that's the only jersey they ever wear.

So when teams travel to death valley, they wear their color jerseys

joelz54_99
10-26-2011, 01:59 PM
GO!

Nov 5th is the day that we rape them cajun swamp people's anus! Prepare for football armageddon! Roll Focking Tide!

Bama-27
LSU-13

Bro, you have my seal of approval!

Bama wins! Saban>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>LSU

=T Bone=
10-26-2011, 06:10 PM
Good hype vid.

zm-1baEogO8

http://images.vg247.com/current//2011/03/reggie1.jpg

johnnyj411
10-26-2011, 08:28 PM
WARE IS GONNA RUN ALL OVER BAMAS SHYT!!! AND THE HONEY BADGER GETS 2 INT ONE PIC 6 ohhhhhhhyeaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!
Child please! Lsu gonna get embarrased on national television! Also,that ass badger gonna get fuct up brosiff,thier gonna have to cart his gremlin ass off the field!

johnnyj411
10-27-2011, 07:08 AM
Good hype vid.

zm-1baEogO8

Nioce!

SoccerMuscle5
10-27-2011, 09:35 AM
Good hype vid.

zm-1baEogO8

This is an AMAZING VIDEO! wow!

Calhexas
10-27-2011, 11:47 AM
The game is basically two indentical team. One favorst strength(bama) and one favors speed(LSU).

This is accurate to a degree.

Obviously Bama's Oline can overpower LSU's but they have to get their hands on them first, something many teams haven't been able to do.

This is where the previous statement comes in to play.

Bama favors strength but not at the expense of speed. People think Bama is all strength and no speed. Sorry...we're not Wisconsin. Bama's opponents have found out the hard way that the team possesses both across the board. LSU's DEs will get attacked head on by Bama's mammoth OL and they'll be forced to engage them toe to toe. This is exactly the tactic Bama used against LSU in 09. Assault the edge where smaller players are forced to hold the point of attack. LSU's DEs will probably have the upper hand in pass situations, but won't be back there every play. Having to stand their ground against Fluker and Jones all day will make them sit more on their heels and think twice about just trying to fly out the gates every play. Trent and the OL will establish a run game and LSU's defense won't be able to just pin their ears back like they have all season long.

Barkevious Mingo was a freakin track star before he gained some weight and started playing DE. LSU's DE is a track star. They are really very fast.

That's nice and all, but there's a difference between speed and quickness. Mingo could beat every single one of Bama's OL in a 40...but within 10 yards the difference in quickness won't be as significant. If he has to stand his ground against a 315-340lb OT...he'll not have the upper hand.

Then Again Richardson is nasty, and may be one of the only backs in the nation that has a chance to run against our D. He better do it up the middle, because if he tries to run outside he is in a world of hurt. Nobody in the country has better pursuit than the Tigers.

I doubt they'll try this. Saban and McElwain aren't stupid. They'll look at the small DEs, LBs and DBs and decide that attacking straight ahead is the best option. Make the "speedsters" have to fight head on rather than at an angle.

I'm very biased, because I was born an LSU fan and have been bleeding purple and gold since birth, but I take speed over size ANY day.

This also depends. I hear this said a lot in football and I get it. I agree with it...but again...only up to a certain point. You can sacrifice too much size and more importantly strength for speed. Look at FSU. For the longest time they've been one of the fastest defenses in CFB. But because they've done that, they were undersized for a while by about 30lbs minimum across the line. It showed.

Gam'es gonna be big, but I got LSU winnin, even at BDS. There will definitely be HFA for Bama, but there will be a TON of Tiger Fans at this one. I know 15 people going just in my area.

Going...yes. Getting in...no.

Don't be ridiculous. Bama will vastly outnumber LSU. It's BDS, and you're talking about the fan base that has routinely outnumbered the opposing fans at even neutral sites for ages. Take the SEC CG for instance.

Lunatic
10-27-2011, 04:02 PM
Forgetting someone? 250lb runningback anyone?Been looking for this thread

Dude is a complete monster. In HS I had to go up against a 300+lb RB in the playoffs and nearly broke my back trying to tackle him head up and I bet my life he wasn't 1/2 as strong as Richardson. Richardson is going to do some damage, I won't deny that. But LSU is going to do some damage as well.

Gonna be a true test for both sides and it's getting closer!!!!!!! Wish I had a time machine to go forward :(

johnnyj411
10-27-2011, 09:48 PM
Anyone heard the spread on the game?

911medic
10-27-2011, 10:11 PM
Anyone heard the spread on the game? early line was Bama by 4 a couple of days ago.

edit: just checked again. Bama either 3-1/2 or 4 depending where you look.

johnnyj411
10-28-2011, 07:22 AM
Its only just 4 because bama has home crowd advantage I am guessing. I am so syked about this game! Thier is all kinda shyt talking goin at my work and its hilarious! There is actually alot of LSu fans in alabama b/c of the Katrina innceident.

Driven29
10-28-2011, 08:24 AM
Is anyone else in here as stupid as I and thought that the game was THIS Saturday
/brb getting my hopes up
/brb ready to put 5 bills on Bama on bodog
/brb not being able to find game listed and ready to lose my mind
/brb check SEC schedule

phuck.

jmack549
10-28-2011, 08:47 AM
Is anyone else in here as stupid as I and thought that the game was THIS Saturday
/brb getting my hopes up
/brb ready to put 5 bills on Bama on bodog
/brb not being able to find game listed and ready to lose my mind
/brb check SEC schedule

phuck.

lol even though I know it's not the thought keeps creeping up into my mind and I get all excited. I guess I'll watch the Georgia/Florida game, but them both having a week off is really setting up for the perfect storm.

RMFTR
10-28-2011, 08:49 AM
http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii184/iloveamberly1107/RMFTR.jpg

inb4 strong username to post content

SoccerMuscle5
10-28-2011, 02:37 PM
Child please! Lsu gonna get embarrased on national television! Also,that ass badger gonna get fuct up brosiff,thier gonna have to cart his gremlin ass off the field!

Not sure what an "ass badger" is but maybe its similar to a butt pirate? Regardless it's probably in the same family as the honey badger, which by the way doesn't give a shyt.....

http://youtu.be/4r7wHMg5Yjg?t=35s

johnnyj411
11-01-2011, 11:04 PM
So gameday is gonna be down there with CBS?....weird. I bet espn is so pissed thier not air'ing the game!

SoccerMuscle5
01-24-2012, 02:23 PM
No actually this game wasn't that great...I mean most people went to sleep actually. Can't believe Richardson took so long to score.