PDA

View Full Version : Texasheat, I just wanna ask you why? (no hate)(i just don't understand you)

in4thelulz
10-20-2011, 11:28 PM
Why do you have to make a zillion threads?
Why can't you just sit back and enjoy the sport? (Ex: When Andrus made that diving play, fuuu that took a run from us, but did any other cardinal fans or myself make a thread bitching about this and that, no because that was an amazing play, a play any baseball fan could appreciate)
Do you not have friends to watch the games with; why aren't you cheering with rangers fans at a bar or your crib or something? (I personally think that's more fun than on here, no offense sports misc)
Ya, it'd be cool to win a world series, but where's your line, because honestly, ur making coming on here for me to talk about the world series and talk with fellow baseball fans fukn annoying and unenjoyable.

Ya, you guys won tonight, that's cool, but why all these threads about the kinsler gif and pujols and sh!t...idk brah, i don't understand.

If you can honestly sit down and think about these questions and give a legitimate response, i'll at least give you props for that. But good lord man, can you just chill the fuk out?

endrant/10

TexasHeat
10-20-2011, 11:29 PM
I work 2nd shift, so I am watching the game on my tv with mute on. (I work at home)

I will only get to see Games 4 and 5 live and with the sound on.

feels bad man

in4thelulz
10-20-2011, 11:32 PM
I work 2nd shift, so I am watching the game on my tv with mute on. (I work at home)

I will only get to see Games 4 and 5 live and with the sound on.

feels bad man

u never answered why you have to act like such a boner...

TexasHeat
10-20-2011, 11:32 PM
I cant enjoy it until they win, its all a rollercoaster ride. It sucks but thats the way it is.

I am from Dallas, we are a winners town.

win or get the phuck out

you saw them win in 2006, so its okay if they lose.

we lost last year, losing 2 in a row would make me hurt myself.

sorry i am such a sports nerd.

I am literally in a terrible mood when they lose.

TexasHeat
10-20-2011, 11:35 PM
I will stick to the series thread from now on, no more extra threads, okay?

until they win of course, then its on and then I will probably take my 3 month ban bet for Miles Austin early.

in4thelulz
10-20-2011, 11:37 PM
I will stick to the series thread from now on, no more extra threads, okay?

until their plane crashes on the way back to texas of course, then its on and then I will probably take my 3 month ban bet for being so pissed.

good idea

TexasHeat
10-20-2011, 11:37 PM
good idea

their plane crashing is the only way st louis wins

in4thelulz
10-20-2011, 11:38 PM
their plane crashing is the only way st louis wins

well see...now back to the series thread...go, go, gooo lol

RyzinEnagy
10-21-2011, 04:04 AM
I think the bigger issue with TH and other people whose lives are literally affected and altered by how their teams do is that they have nothing else in their lives going for them and they depend on sports for happiness.

taxe91
10-21-2011, 04:12 AM
I think the bigger issue with TH and other people whose lives are literally affected and altered by how their teams do is that they have nothing else in their lives going for them and they depend on sports for happiness.

lol dr phil up in here

but yeah i agree.

DADEO
10-21-2011, 04:39 AM
I cant enjoy it until they win, its all a rollercoaster ride. It sucks but thats the way it is.

win or get the phuck out

I am a KC sports fan, be a real fan or go **** yourself.

iamgenus
10-21-2011, 04:52 AM

Dude is a hippo. Have you seen how exciting the lives of hippos are?

brighamw
10-21-2011, 05:30 AM
Dude is a hippo. Have you seen how exciting the lives of hippos are?

http://content.ytmnd.com/content/3/2/6/326bf419bc198c6f11a8f0b3cf2e50b7.gif

Ben6485
10-21-2011, 06:26 AM
http://content.ytmnd.com/content/3/2/6/326bf419bc198c6f11a8f0b3cf2e50b7.gif

lmfao

PitBillSoxFan
10-21-2011, 07:14 AM

win or get the phuck out

strong life

MMAnLift
10-21-2011, 07:19 AM
It's funny that it's always the people who aren't even athletic enough to play a pick up game with friends that are overly obsessed with a sport. Also, I live right outside Dallas and can surely say noone here gave a **** about the Rangers until these last two years.

Budly69
10-21-2011, 07:28 AM

win or get the phuck out

It's people like this^^ that make me rage when using the words "we" and "us" when people talk about sports teams, it's degrading to them. It's painfully obvious that TH hasn't ever played a sport at a competitive level(if at all) and yet by using those words he is in effect giving himself as much credit as the players/staff who have busted arse for years to get to where they are.

I played ball at a pretty high level, wasn't a super star by any stretch, never made the league but even I'm insulted when d!ckfaces like TH, who've never done a thing other than watch games/look up stats, act like it's their hard work poured into a game and therefore they should be drastically affected (crying like a phaggot) at it's outcome. BRB buying merchandise makes you a member of a team. The only exception I find acceptable is cheering for a college/uni that you are/were enrolled in.

I could go on for days but it would have the same end effect if I just quit now

neddo
10-21-2011, 08:27 AM
I am a KC sports fan, be a real fan or go **** yourself.

kansas city still has a team?

news to me.

Beliedat
10-21-2011, 08:41 AM

win or get the phuck out

lmao, you are such a phaggot it's hilarious.

And lol@we are a winner's town.

thegenerel
10-21-2011, 08:51 AM

win or get the phuck out

almost everyone has to GTFO then.

Mitch1313
10-21-2011, 09:22 AM

win or get the phuck out

I lol'd

2-3 Dallas Cowgirls
Blew a 27 point lead. lol

TexasHeat
10-21-2011, 10:02 AM
It's people like this^^ that make me rage when using the words "we" and "us" when people talk about sports teams, it's degrading to them. It's painfully obvious that TH hasn't ever played a sport at a competitive level(if at all) and yet by using those words he is in effect giving himself as much credit as the players/staff who have busted arse for years to get to where they are.

I played ball at a pretty high level, wasn't a super star by any stretch, never made the league but even I'm insulted when d!ckfaces like TH, who've never done a thing other than watch games/look up stats, act like it's their hard work poured into a game and therefore they should be drastically affected (crying like a phaggot) at it's outcome. BRB buying merchandise makes you a member of a team. The only exception I find acceptable is cheering for a college/uni that you are/were enrolled in.

I could go on for days but it would have the same end effect if I just quit now

You are a moron. I played football and baseball in high school, and it ended there, like it did for 99% of people.

You know absolutely nothing bro.

TexasHeat
10-21-2011, 10:04 AM
It's funny that it's always the people who aren't even athletic enough to play a pick up game with friends that are overly obsessed with a sport. Also, I live right outside Dallas and can surely say noone here gave a **** about the Rangers until these last two years.

There are plenty of real ranger fans, im sorry you have never met one.

BullStampede
10-21-2011, 10:07 AM
strong life. I agree with the "we" and "us" sentiment as well

TexasHeat
10-21-2011, 10:08 AM
strong life. I agree with the "we" and "us" sentiment as well

Alot of sports fans say we and us, why single me out?

Budly69
10-21-2011, 10:30 AM
You are a moron. I played football and baseball in high school, and it ended there, like it did for 99% of people.

You know absolutely nothing bro.
There is no way a fat queer like you played high school football or baseball in the Dallas area... Inb4 I used to be athletic and got fat afterwards... Go cry some more about games that wouldn't be changed whether you existed or not, keep gloating about other peoples achievements you phucking waste of space.

TexasHeat
10-21-2011, 10:38 AM
There is no way a fat queer like you played high school football or baseball in the Dallas area... Inb4 I used to be athletic and got fat afterwards... Go cry some more about games that wouldn't be changed whether you existed or not, keep gloating about other peoples achievements you phucking waste of space.

lol like I said, you are clueless.

and lol at you calling me fat when you are almost 300 pounds yourself.

Greg1983
10-21-2011, 10:45 AM
Of all the reasons to make fun of TexasHeat, and there are a lot, I don't see why being a sports fan is one. Yeah us being fans doesn't impact the game. Yeah it's an unproductive hobby. Oh well. If you have a problem with being a fan of people who don't know you exist, why are you in a sports forum to begin with?

cadetduke
10-21-2011, 10:48 AM
This is the only thing I agree with.

Budly69
10-21-2011, 11:09 AM
lol like I said, you are clueless.

and lol at you calling me fat when you are almost 300 pounds yourself.

4 inches taller and guaranteed to run faster, jump higher, lift more, and cry less than you.

BullStampede
10-21-2011, 11:31 AM

wasn't singling you out. I was just agreeing with the sentiment.

AppleCat
10-21-2011, 11:32 AM
4 inches taller and guaranteed to run faster, jump higher, lift more, and cry less than you.

Damn, you have a pair of these?

http://gearpatrol.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/pfflyer-black-sport-shu.jpg

in4thelulz
10-22-2011, 10:06 PM
TH....post in here of the series thread you idiot