PDA

View Full Version : Jerome Harrison has brain tumor

LanceStone
10-20-2011, 01:44 PM
Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on October 20, 2011, 1:03 PM EDT
Jerome Harrison

The proposed trade of running back Jerome Harrison to Philadelphia was voided because Harrison was found to have a brain tumor.

ESPN’s Adam Schefter breaks the news and points out that the failed trade could be a blessing in disguise for Harrison. Without the trade, Harrison wouldn’t have taken a physical that revealed the tumor.

This helps explain how Harrison wasn’t on the injury report last week: The Lions had no idea.

Hopefully Harrison caught this early and can treat it aggressively now. Our thoughts are with Harrison and we wish him good health.

Hopefully they found it in time.. Get well soon

Masstastic
10-20-2011, 01:55 PM
How does a routine physical reveal a brain tumor?

He must've been complaining about severe headaches, double vision, pain, etc.

DB791
10-20-2011, 01:57 PM

It must have been more than a routine physical. They were probably looking for signs of concussions or something along those lines

Z0mgZ0rs
10-20-2011, 01:59 PM
I hope nothing but the best for that guy.

LanceStone
10-20-2011, 01:59 PM

The only way i know they can check for brain tumors is by giving people MRI/CT Scan

chargerfn909
10-20-2011, 02:04 PM
in the thread where the dude said that Ronnie Brown saved his life; there was a guy that copied/pasted all the schitt they check...its A LOT

Masstastic
10-20-2011, 02:08 PM
The only way i know they can check for brain tumors is by giving people MRI/CT Scan

But he had to have had some noticeable symptoms affecting him.

Beasly3333
10-20-2011, 02:13 PM
The Eagles/Lions could have potentially saved this mans life. Great to hear they found it.