PDA

View Full Version : Oh come on now ESPn. REALLY?

KennyK
10-20-2011, 09:45 AM
http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2011/1020/nfl_hotread_576.jpg

BullStampede
10-20-2011, 10:00 AM
lmao they ride his nuts sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hard goodness

mrawdtsi
10-20-2011, 10:01 AM
lol. and i thought the tebow nut hugging would end after his college career.

some things just dont change.

Trapstar4.4
10-20-2011, 10:05 AM
damn they make him out to be a god. this should be interesting. oh and dont forget the headline, "tebow shall lead them"

yeah he is definitely made out to be a god hahahaha
lol he better not end up sucking

mattwhey
10-20-2011, 10:09 AM
They use him as a role model.

I don't see why not. Hasn't been in trouble with the law. He speaks good English.

I'd say he's a good mentor.

DL Addict
10-20-2011, 10:12 AM
Just saw that and came to post. Someone needs to chop trollface.jpg in the sky!

KennyK
10-20-2011, 10:24 AM
and on the third day he rose again

in fulfillment of the playbook

jimbogr
10-20-2011, 10:28 AM
and on the third day he rose again

in fulfillment of the playbook

Lmao

I wouldn't be surprised if someone redid the whole Apostle's Creed for Tebow.

Lunatic
10-20-2011, 10:31 AM
Tebow was "the best player in college football history" according to ESPN.... Figured his coverage would lessen greatly when he got to the NFL, but apparently not.

Waiting for his welcome to the NFL hit. I will be happy when I see someone put him on his ass in the meanest way possible(without him being hurt, of course)

G0DS0N
10-20-2011, 10:36 AM
why do people act like he didnt play 2 games last year??

i thought cam newton would suck in the nfl. I was WAY wrong about that... so i dont even know what to expect from tebow anymore.

inb4 terrel pryor is a HOFer

Greg1983
10-20-2011, 10:54 AM
Tebow was "the best player in college football history" according to ESPN.... Figured his coverage would lessen greatly when he got to the NFL, but apparently not.

Waiting for his welcome to the NFL hit. I will be happy when I see someone put him on his ass in the meanest way possible(without him being hurt, of course)

You know he's played already, right? Pretty sure he's already had his welcome to the NFL hit.

PumpAndGrow
10-20-2011, 11:08 AM
I really hate all this media coverage. Let the fckin kid play and stop putting on this pressure on him!

jayt8
10-20-2011, 11:16 AM
tebow is big news

i cant think of one player that has gotten more media coverage in the past few years than tebow

maybe lebron, thats it. but the nba is nonexistant right now, so lebron is on the backburner

skippy
10-20-2011, 11:25 AM
He's so.....dreamy.

joelz54_99
10-20-2011, 12:48 PM
KennyK, Tebow is the truth brah. You shall see.

Haters gon hate

OptimusPoster
10-20-2011, 12:51 PM
He deserves it. Great person. Works hard. Well see if he progresses in the NFL.

GingerBrah
10-20-2011, 12:52 PM
They use him as a role model.

I don't see why not. Hasn't been in trouble with the law. He speaks good English.

I'd say he's a good mentor.

That's all it takes to be a good mentor in your books? Strong standards.

Lunatic
10-20-2011, 01:57 PM
You know he's played already, right? Pretty sure he's already had his welcome to the NFL hit.Being hit isn't the same as a welcome to the NFL hit. If you've played football when ya were younger you'd know what I mean, bro. I played peewee and when I moved to the next level you get hit harder and it's like a welcome to whatever league you're in hit. Then it was welcome to 5A football when I transferred schools. College will be worse and the NFL will be an ungodly hit when it happens. Yeah, I know he's played but I'm talking about a John Lynch/Landry/Sean Taylor running untouched from the back to get a nice, big sack.

Beliedat
10-20-2011, 02:11 PM
Being hit isn't the same as a welcome to the NFL hit. If you've played football when ya were younger you'd know what I mean, bro. I played peewee and when I moved to the next level you get hit harder and it's like a welcome to whatever league you're in hit. Then it was welcome to 5A football when I transferred schools. College will be worse and the NFL will be an ungodly hit when it happens. Yeah, I know he's played but I'm talking about a John Lynch/Landry/Sean Taylor running untouched from the back to get a nice, big sack.
I hear you man. I still remember getting lit up out of nowhere for the first time in high school like it was yesterday.
As for tebow getting wrecked, It'll happen, and people will love it. But all people will talk about or notice is how fast he gets back up.

Trapstar4.4
10-20-2011, 02:35 PM
I hear you man. I still remember getting lit up out of nowhere for the first time in high school like it was yesterday.
As for tebow getting wrecked, It'll happen, and people will love it. But all people will talk about or notice is how fast he gets back up.

lol
"holy smokes! did you see him pop right up?! it was like it never even happened, as a matter of fact they shouldn't even count that as a sack. that my friend was a hurry, not a sack"

mtomjr14
10-20-2011, 02:46 PM
right click...save as

OptimusPoster
10-20-2011, 02:52 PM
Being hit isn't the same as a welcome to the NFL hit. If you've played football when ya were younger you'd know what I mean, bro. I played peewee and when I moved to the next level you get hit harder and it's like a welcome to whatever league you're in hit. Then it was welcome to 5A football when I transferred schools. College will be worse and the NFL will be an ungodly hit when it happens. Yeah, I know he's played but I'm talking about a John Lynch/Landry/Sean Taylor running untouched from the back to get a nice, big sack.

I think he meant he's already played in the NFL. Started 3 games last year. Went 1-2. Finished the last half of their last game too this season.

Future24
10-20-2011, 03:12 PM
Being hit isn't the same as a welcome to the NFL hit. If you've played football when ya were younger you'd know what I mean, bro. I played peewee and when I moved to the next level you get hit harder and it's like a welcome to whatever league you're in hit. Then it was welcome to 5A football when I transferred schools. College will be worse and the NFL will be an ungodly hit when it happens. Yeah, I know he's played but I'm talking about a John Lynch/Landry/Sean Taylor running untouched from the back to get a nice, big sack.Too bad he didnt start 3 weeks ago, Clay Matthews could have body slammed him to hell.