PDA

View Full Version : For those cutting, what does your typical cheat meal look like?

jrcoreymv
10-17-2011, 09:34 PM
I've been cutting forever it seems, but I never have a planned cheat. This is usually because i devote my cheat to a night of drinking, or maybe I screwed up on my diet one day (or more) and I withdraw my cheat as punishment.

For those who include cheats in your cut, is it a cheat meal or cheat day, and how bad of a cheat do you usually do. I want a fukcing bagel and cream cheese damnit. Maybe some pizza.

yieldtonothing
10-17-2011, 09:37 PM
usually i add an extra 100 grams of broccoli to my 4th meal of the day which is always chicken, brown rice and broccoli

GavriloPrincip
10-17-2011, 09:40 PM
If I'm feeling REALLY crazy, I have a Fibre 1 bar. But usually I'll just have ranch dressing on my broccoli.

Aqpz
10-17-2011, 09:45 PM
One morning for breakfast i was weighing almonds to put in my oatmeal when 2 fell in on accident

o well cheat day today

jrcoreymv
10-17-2011, 09:51 PM
The sarcasm is strong in this thread. I'll be taking my leave.

Azrairc
10-17-2011, 09:59 PM
whole pizza

canuck17
10-17-2011, 10:14 PM
@ 6' 1" and 195 lbs you should easily be able to fit in at least one bagel and some cream cheese on a daily basis.

If it truly is a 'cheat' though, then just eat what you want in moderation and get back on the wagon the next day.
Many guys eat bagels, cream cheese, and pizza leading up to a contest though while in a kcal deficient... you should check out some contest prep logs that follow iifym.

FunkymonkAW
10-17-2011, 10:23 PM
I generally don't cheat, but when I do it's usually (a) a restaurant meal with friends/family (b) ice cream.

jrcoreymv
10-17-2011, 10:25 PM
i COULD fit a bagel in my daily diet, but I would have a harder time cutting because that would take up a solid 300-400 calories that I cant spend elsewhere, and provide little protein. I eat 2100 cals a day with 200g of protein. Since I try to keep my fat high too, it's difficult to fit high carb foods in my diet.

canuck17
10-17-2011, 10:29 PM
i COULD fit a bagel in my daily diet, but I would have a harder time cutting because that would take up a solid 300-400 calories that I cant spend elsewhere, and provide little protein. I eat 2100 cals a day with 200g of protein. Since I try to keep my fat high too, it's difficult to fit high carb foods in my diet.

^This is more helpful to realizing why you were asking the question...

Perhaps, look into refeed days... Raise carbs way up and lower fats to as low as possible for the day. Satisfy the carb craving's and then go back to filling most of your macro's with fats as your preferred macro between the two...

Kerbouci
10-17-2011, 11:45 PM
I cheat when I Don't count my calories and macros . so my cheat meal could anything .

tominho7
10-17-2011, 11:59 PM
The word "Cheat" is not even in my dictionary. That's because i enjoy the food i eat on a daily basis, Yes even during cutting.

Please read this
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121703981

It should help you realize that food is just energy,

I eat to live and don't live to eat.

Brosidius
10-18-2011, 12:04 AM
The word "Cheat" is not even in my dictionary. That's because i enjoy the food i eat on a daily basis, Yes even during cutting.

Please read this
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121703981

It should help you realize that food is just energy,

I eat to live and don't live to eat.

How do you enjoy food if you eat it just to live. So if you go out to eat you're indifferent to whether you get the boiled chicken with steamed broccoli over the Angus burger with swiss cheese bacon and portobella mushrooms served with a side of sweet potato fries because it's just energy right?

Stop lieing to yourself bro.