PDA

View Full Version : David Garrard needs surgery on back

chargerfn909
10-17-2011, 12:20 PM
AdamSchefter Adam Schefter
One more QB down RT @JayGlazer: Take one name out of search for QB, David Garrard told me he needs surgery on herniated disc in his back.

wtf, was he just waiting around for a team to show interest before he revealed this??

Source7769
10-17-2011, 12:23 PM
he isnt any good anyway

chargerfn909
10-17-2011, 12:24 PM
he isnt any good anyway

Better than Boller or Trent Edwards..

Murph0408
10-17-2011, 12:27 PM
he isnt any good anyway
his last season was pretty darn good. he's a better option than what the raiders have now

well, he was a better option, before learning all this

charity4thepoor
10-17-2011, 12:32 PM
and my post in the other thread makes so much more sense now.

Tes45
10-17-2011, 12:36 PM
Lol, got cut, started clapping extra cheeks in his free time, blew out his back clapping too many cheeks, now he can't accept a contract offer.

Budly69
10-17-2011, 01:07 PM
wtf, was he just waiting around for a team to show interest before he revealed this??

I was wondering the same thing. I hope the Raiders just ride the season out as they are instead of trading future picks. There is a great foundation laid and it won't get better by trading away draft picks and trying to hit the free agency lotto, just ask Dan Snyder.

Just let DMac and Bush do their thing, hit Ford with a screen here and there and heave the deep ball to DHB/Moore on occasion. Let's not act like Jason Campbell is a great qb, he isn't bad, but isn't as good as they need to have a legit offense. Let's also not act like Campbell wasn't gone after this season anyway. Let Boller get the start, give TP some garbage time and see how he does and go from there. Even if the Raiders did make the playoffs this year it's not like they were going to make a run of any kind. Do as good as possible but look to the future.

niospecv
10-17-2011, 01:14 PM
He got the hint and didn't want to further embarrass himself with this ridiculous demands so he threw in the towel. Who does he think he is making such demands? Jakes on him now.

TheAntihero
10-17-2011, 01:46 PM
I hope the Raiders just ride the season out as they are instead of trading future picks. There is a great foundation laid and it won't get better by trading away draft picks and trying to hit the free agency lotto, just ask Dan Snyder.

um they traded away next years draft, they pretty much only have a 1st

Budly69
10-17-2011, 02:08 PM
um they traded away next years draft, they pretty much only have a 1st

I'm aware... But there will be a ton of house cleaning once the season is over so I'm confident they will end up with at least a third and a fourth.