PDA

View Full Version : Raiders talking with Carson Palmer **** yes

Wildyouth
10-16-2011, 09:45 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=jc-cole_winners_losers_jason_campbell_carson_palmer_1 01611

Come on Cincy

you dont want him and we need him

lets get to work

cor030
10-16-2011, 09:46 PM
1) Brown will never, ever trade Palmer.
2) Raiders have nothing to give except a 1st rounder, and LOL if they give a 1st rounder for Carson ****ing Palmer

chargerfn909
10-16-2011, 09:48 PM
2) Raiders have nothing to give except a 1st rounder, and LOL if they give a 1st rounder for Carson ****ing Palmer

I think their best bet would be Gerrard TBH.. Palmer is NOT worth a 1st and like you said, that's all they have.

I do feel the urgency of the Raiders though, they have a lil som something going, so I could see them getting crazy and offering a 1.

JKS4
10-16-2011, 09:49 PM

Bengals brah

cor030
10-16-2011, 09:50 PM
I think their best bet would be Gerrard TBH.. Palmer is NOT worth a 1st and like you said, that's all they have.

I do feel the urgency of the Raiders though, they have a lil som something going, so I could see them getting crazy and offering a 1.

Gerrard would be the best move. He's better than Palmer and is a free agent.

Bengals brah

It would be a smart move to unload Palmer for a first. Mike Brown is not a smart person.

Wildyouth
10-16-2011, 09:51 PM
oh and for everyone who will get on Palmer for his attitude..... What attitude? He was a stand up guy for years and finally got fed up with the organization. For years, people considered the Bengals to be one of the worst ran teams in the league. He didn't say a word about it. He finally got tired of it and asked for a trade. They basically told him to shut up and play, and he said no. Why would he do that somewhere else?

Plus, all the "he's on decline" comments are retarded. He had over 4,000 yards last season with over 60% completion. He threw over 25 TDs. His only problem is he threw 20 interceptions, but I believe that was only because he had TO and Ocho on the team. He kept forcing the ball to these guys even if they weren't open. I don't think any of our receivers are divas; in fact, I think they're all young guys looking for a QB like Palmer.

Take the stats and attitude out of it. Carson is an extremely accurate QB. He can hit the short, medium and LONG pass. He has a strong arm and with the way our offensive line has played this season, he would have enough time to hit the receivers. Not to mention, with our running game, he wouldn't be asked to throw the ball 35+ times like he was asked out in Cincinnati.

As long as the Bengals don't want too much, you make this trade. We're 4-2 right now. Don't throw the season down the drain because we don't have the balls to go after a better QB. Boller has been terrible his whole career. Palmer still has a few good years left in him and would be a great pick up.

Make it happen, Hue.

LostOne287
10-16-2011, 09:58 PM
oh and for everyone who will get on Palmer for his attitude..... What attitude? He was a stand up guy for years and finally got fed up with the organization. For years, people considered the Bengals to be one of the worst ran teams in the league. He didn't say a word about it. He finally got tired of it and asked for a trade. They basically told him to shut up and play, and he said no. Why would he do that somewhere else?

Plus, all the "he's on decline" comments are retarded. He had over 4,000 yards last season with over 60% completion. He threw over 25 TDs. His only problem is he threw 20 interceptions, but I believe that was only because he had TO and Ocho on the team. He kept forcing the ball to these guys even if they weren't open. I don't think any of our receivers are divas; in fact, I think they're all young guys looking for a QB like Palmer.

Take the stats and attitude out of it. Carson is an extremely accurate QB. He can hit the short, medium and LONG pass. He has a strong arm and with the way our offensive line has played this season, he would have enough time to hit the receivers. Not to mention, with our running game, he wouldn't be asked to throw the ball 35+ times like he was asked out in Cincinnati.

As long as the Bengals don't want too much, you make this trade. We're 4-2 right now. Don't throw the season down the drain because we don't have the balls to go after a better QB. Boller has been terrible his whole career. Palmer still has a few good years left in him and would be a great pick up.

Make it happen, Hue.

I like how you completely ignored the fact that the Raiders have nothing to give except a 1st round pick.

Wildyouth
10-16-2011, 10:00 PM
I like how you completely ignored the fact that the Raiders have nothing to give except a 1st round pick.

if it means saving this season **** yes i woulkd trade it and add cali sluts to the trade

KDRxKING
10-16-2011, 10:02 PM
wow short memory on you guys. palmer was by far the worst qb in the league last year. mise well trade for clausen.

Wildyouth
10-16-2011, 10:06 PM
wow short memory on you guys. palmer was by far the worst qb in the league last year. mise well trade for clausen.lol wut

He had over 4,000 yards last season with over 60% completion. He threw over 25 TDs. His only problem is he threw 20 interceptions

sups31
10-16-2011, 10:11 PM
inb4 they trade for brady quinn

OCguy999
10-16-2011, 10:15 PM

They can trade other players too

OCguy999
10-16-2011, 10:16 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=jc-cole_winners_losers_jason_campbell_carson_palmer_1 01611

Come on Cincy

you dont want him and we need him

lets get to work

would be an incredible trade if they can pull it off...he's better than Campbell

cor030
10-16-2011, 10:17 PM
They can trade other players too

Who do they have that's worth a damn and won't hurt the Raiders by losing him? Probably no one.

CCAurora
10-16-2011, 10:29 PM
Oakland will make a BIG move... they're in contention and can't throw the season away... Garrard would be the smart move, but might be tough early-on since he hasn't played in well over a month.

Wildyouth
10-16-2011, 10:31 PM
Manning?

BullStampede
10-16-2011, 10:35 PM
in b4 Favre

Wildyouth
10-16-2011, 10:38 PM
in b4 Favrewouldnt shock me

this type of offense suits his style of play

Mac_xX
10-16-2011, 11:05 PM
I'd rather get Gerrard. Let him do his thing, see what Pryor can do and just play out the rest of the season. The Raiders have a bright future and don't NEED to win this year.

cor030
10-16-2011, 11:08 PM
I'd rather get Gerrard. Let him do his thing, see what Pryor can do and just play out the rest of the season. The Raiders have a bright future and don't NEED to win this year.

this this this

that d-line is scary. despite OP trying to make everyone on the sports misc hate the Raiders, I can't help but find myself rooting for them.

ChuteBoxeFC
10-16-2011, 11:22 PM
Good luck getting Mike Brown to agree to anything

Blasphemy
10-17-2011, 02:27 AM
in b4 Favrewould trip the f*ck out if a new chapter in brett favre drama began.

AreolaBorealis
10-17-2011, 02:49 AM
I like how you completely ignored the fact that the Raiders have nothing to give except a 1st round pick.2013 draft

Vayne
10-17-2011, 02:58 AM
I doubt Oakland would trade a 1st for him

I doubt Mike would accept it.

bigcc
10-17-2011, 03:38 AM
inb4 they trade for brady quinn

I'd trade a 4th/5th for Quinn before giving up a 1st for Palmer in a heartbeat

Big_Spaz
10-17-2011, 07:04 AM
As a Bengals fan I hope they do deal Palmer. I mean he had a great career in Cincy but it's time for him to move out and get a fresh start somewhere else. And he's a Cali boy so Oakland would be a great fit for him. As for what they would give up, who knows, they could always give up a linebacker or a defensive player and a 2013 draft pick.

-Spaz

Masstastic
10-17-2011, 07:25 AM
As a Bengals fan I hope they do deal Palmer. I mean he had a great career in Cincy but it's time for him to move out and get a fresh start somewhere else. And he's a Cali boy so Oakland would be a great fit for him. As for what they would give up, who knows, they could always give up a linebacker or a defensive player and a 2013 draft pick.

-Spaz

If Carson hated the management in Cincinatti, he'd be equally unhappy in Oakland.

Also Oakland would be crazy to give up a 1st Rounder for Palmer.

chargerfn909
10-17-2011, 07:29 AM
AdamSchefter Adam Schefter
Raiders have reached out to David Garrard. It doesn't mean they will sign him, but it does confirm there is some level of interest.
1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply

They'll end up with Gerrard. Ink it

Wildyouth
10-17-2011, 07:31 AM
If Carson hated the management in Cincinatti, he'd be equally unhappy in Oakland.

Also Oakland would be crazy to give up a 1st Rounder for Palmer.sorry to break the news but al died 9 days ago. Management is better right now...sad but true

Wildyouth
10-17-2011, 07:33 AM
AdamSchefter Adam Schefter
Raiders have reached out to David Garrard. It doesn't mean they will sign him, but it does confirm there is some level of interest.
1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply

They'll end up with Gerrard. Ink itcome on oak sign someone soon

krogtaar
10-17-2011, 07:33 AM
are we gonna act like T PEEZY aint about to light up the NFL? brb runs like McFadden and throws better than Cambell.

Wildyouth
10-17-2011, 07:38 AM
are we gonna act like T PEEZY aint about to light up the NFL? brb runs like McFadden and throws better than Cambell.who the **** is t peezy?

speak English

fly4navy117
10-17-2011, 07:48 AM
who the **** is t peezy?

speak EnglishTerrelle Pryor

Raiders got him with a 3rd round pick.

Dunnny
10-17-2011, 07:49 AM
should get Brady Quinn

Masstastic
10-17-2011, 08:19 AM
sorry to break the news but al died 9 days ago. Management is better right now...sad but true

Oakland has no stability with management at all.

You're an idiot if you actually think Al Davis' death means that suddenly Oakland now has stability in personnel/management decisions.

Palmer wants to play for a well run Franchise.

Oakland is not a well run Franchise, maybe 5 years from now with a good GM hire but definetly not now.

GiantMonkey
10-17-2011, 09:15 AM
The Raiders will play Boiler this weekend. If he does not play well get ready for Pryor

batman15
10-17-2011, 09:27 AM

Make it happen, Hue.

imthedan 09:21 PM Yesterday
Everyone is getting on Palmer for his attitude? What attitude? He was a stand up guy for years and finally got fed up with the organization. For years, people considered the Bengals to be one of the worst ran teams in the league. He didn't say a word about it. He finally got tired of it and asked for a trade. They basically told him to shut up and play, and he said no. Why would he do that somewhere else?

Make it happen, Hue.

http://www.raiderfans.net/forum/oakland-raiders-forum-message-board/181718-raiders-pushing-hard-carson-palmer-2.html

Copypaste Fraud wildyouth is copypaste fraud.

batman15
10-17-2011, 09:29 AM
☆ Tennessee Volunteers Football {2011 SEC Champions}
☆ Kansas City Chiefs
☆ Baltimore Orioles

Lolomgmystomachishurtingfromlaughingsohard.

batman15
10-17-2011, 11:59 PM
Bump for phaggot fraud.

Ejjw18
10-18-2011, 12:04 AM
I would love to see Palmer play for the Raiders. I've always liked Palmer and he does deserve to have a fresh start. Let the ****ing dude play.

Hardcore_D00d
10-18-2011, 12:13 AM
The Raiders will play Boiler this weekend. If he does not play well get ready for Pryor
http://i1002.photobucket.com/albums/af148/djensen04/m7b049.gif

JMath
10-18-2011, 03:33 AM
Nobody said that Garrard is having back surgery and is no longer a likely option for the Raiders?

chargerfn909
10-18-2011, 06:43 AM
Nobody said that Garrard is having back surgery and is no longer a likely option for the Raiders?

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=138972763

rsk721
10-18-2011, 07:08 AM
Jay Glazer is reporting that a deal is close for Carson.

The Raiders & Bengals are close to a trade that would send Carson Palmer to OAK for a first-rounder in 2012 and a conditional pick in future.

http://twitter.com/#!/JayGlazer

chlaxman
10-18-2011, 07:29 AM
Giving up a 1st rounder for Palmer? So much fail

TheAntihero
10-18-2011, 08:09 AM
Giving up a 1st rounder for Palmer? So much fail

a 2012 1st and a 2013 2nd, the 2013 2nd could turn into the 2013 1st based on his play, so even worse

Tekn0Pumpa
10-18-2011, 10:32 AM

/LOL Negged!!!!

Deal is DONE

http://nfl.si.com/2011/10/18/raiders-snag-carson-palmer-from-bengals/

cor030
10-18-2011, 10:35 AM
/LOL Negged!!!!
Deal is DONE
http://nfl.si.com/2011/10/18/raiders-snag-carson-palmer-from-bengals/

holy **** lmao

really have no words. this is one of the worst trades I've ever seen.

Tekn0Pumpa
10-18-2011, 10:44 AM
holy **** lmao

I think it was a solid trade. I also think Palmer was the BEST QB available at this point. A LOT of people are gonna say this was a bad deal for the Raiders, but I guarantee no one will be saying shiitt when he has an outstanding season and takes the raiders to the divisional champ and / or the Superbowl. YA I SAID IT. This trade made the Raiders a very legitimate team for a run at the bowl this season and beyond.

thegenerel
10-18-2011, 10:46 AM
I think it was a solid trade. I also think Palmer was the BEST QB available at this point. A LOT of people are gonna say this was a bad deal for the Raiders, but I guarantee no one will be saying shiitt when he has an outstanding season and takes the raiders to the divisional champ and / or the Superbowl. YA I SAID IT. This trade made the Raiders a very legitimate team for a run at the bowl this season and beyond.

i will rep you if this happens, if it doesnt I get to neg you.

RollinSwollin28
10-18-2011, 10:51 AM
this makes the raiders even better on madden 12

Budly69
10-18-2011, 11:22 AM
holy **** lmao

Phucking this^^... I'm really at a loss for words right now. Oh wait no I'm not-YOU DON'T PHUCKING TRADE 2 FIRST ROUNDERS FOR ANYBODY WHO ISN'T NAMED RODGERS, BREES, OR BRADY!!!!

Yes I'm mad, no wait, I'm phucking irate!

cor030
10-18-2011, 11:24 AM
Phucking this^^... I'm really at a loss for words right now. Oh wait no I'm not-YOU DON'T PHUCKING TRADE 2 FIRST ROUNDERS FOR ANYBODY WHO ISN'T NAMED RODGERS, BREES, OR BRADY!!!!

Yes I'm mad, no wait, I'm phucking irate!

you can take solace in the 2013 first rounder being conditional on the Raiders winning a playoff game. if they don't, it's a 2nd rounder.

Ge0h
10-18-2011, 11:25 AM

hmm, looks like Never just happened... lmao

KoolKidRyan
10-18-2011, 11:25 AM
http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/310216_10150357221513756_75529708755_8019964_54187 0499_n.jpg

Tekn0Pumpa
10-18-2011, 11:28 AM
i will rep you if this happens, if it doesnt I get to neg you.

to the divisional champ and / or the Superbowl

Deal

Budly69
10-18-2011, 11:28 AM
you can take solace in the 2013 first rounder being conditional on the Raiders winning a playoff game. if they don't, it's a 2nd rounder.

Nothing is ever that easy for Raiders fans. The Raiders will probably get to the playoffs and do their best TrollHawks impersonation and squeak by a team just to get raped in the next game as well as in the 2013 draft. I haven't had a beer in over a month but damn I sure could use one right now. So much hope for the Raiders in the future... Is now pretty much demolished.

GetBigyo
10-18-2011, 11:33 AM
It's ****ing Carson Palmer.

Raiders fans trying to justify the trade, acting like they just traded for Brady or Rodgers.

RapersRobbersRi
10-18-2011, 11:48 AM
better than phaggot Eli

Sanders21
10-18-2011, 11:51 AM
Wow.. I don't think Palmer is worth 1 1st rounder, let alone 2..

miketheblade
10-18-2011, 11:53 AM
when i heard it was a 1 i laughed so hard... then it could be 2 first rounders i thought aldavis brought his cell phone to his grave