PDA

View Full Version : EXCEL Diet Template To Figure Out Macros/Caloric Intake

dragonman6
10-15-2011, 10:55 AM
Hey everyone, below is an Excel file that I created to help you keep track of your macros and caloric needs. (My current diet is on their as a template)

Simply just type in the foods you want to include in your diet on the left, and type in the number of grams of carbs/protein/fat on the right. Everything you type in will be added together at the bottom (bolded numbers). And you can even see your macro percentages and total caloric intake without even typing in the calories. Enjoy!

drewbie57
10-15-2011, 11:05 AM
It would be a lot more helpful if it was more automated and needed less user interfacing.

dragonman6
10-15-2011, 11:07 AM
It would be a lot more helpful if it was more automated and needed less user interfacing.

Yeah I understand, theres just a lot of different foods that people eat...so I figure I'd leave it up to them to figure out P/C/F.

drewbie57
10-15-2011, 11:10 AM
This is just constructive commentary and it's just "food for thought". If you can't reference common foods really quickly then what separates your workbook from an online tool like myfitnesspal?

dragonman6
10-15-2011, 11:12 AM
This is just constructive commentary and it's just "food for thought". If you can't reference common foods really quickly then what separates your workbook from an online tool like myfitnesspal?

I find it fairly simple and quick to type in the P/C/F. This is for people who are like me, that don't really mind doing that.

Caper1965
01-28-2014, 04:18 AM

I developed this for my current Anabolic Diet to track my macros.