PDA

View Full Version : A-T-L fan...Calling out other Atlanta Fans.

NinjaKix
10-09-2011, 11:36 PM
The Falcons will NEVER, EVER, ****ing EVER win a SB with Matt Ryan behind center. It just is not going to happen. We have given the guy the best skill position players a Qb could hope for, and he still does nothing with them. Imagine A-Rod with Roddy, Julio, Turner, Gonzo, and Douglas. He would have more than 1 ring guaran-****ing-teed. His performance this year is inexcusable. The guy is timid, he refuses to pull the trigger on the deep ball even when it is there for the taking. If we go down by 10, we already lose simply because you cant count on him for a quick strike. Matt Ryan is Chad Pennington with a higher IQ. We would be better off letting his ass walk to a new team once his contract is up. Matt Ryan is not the answer for this football team. We should have taken Flacco.

Stompin_Tom
10-09-2011, 11:38 PM
The Falcons will NEVER, EVER, ****ing EVER win a SB with Matt Ryan behind center. It just is not going to happen. We have given the guy the best skill position players a Qb could hope for, and he still does nothing with them. Imagine A-Rod with Roddy, Julio, Turner, Gonzo, and Douglas. He would have more than 1 ring guaran-****ing-teed. His performance this year is inexcusable. The guy is timid, he refuses to pull the trigger on the deep ball even when it is there for the taking. If we go down by 10, we already lose simply because you cant count on him for a quick strike. Matt Ryan is Chad Pennington with a higher IQ. We would be better off letting his ass walk to a new team once his contract is up. Matt Ryan is not the answer for this football team. We should have taken Flacco.

http://cache.ohinternet.com/images/6/67/Jags_guy.jpg

UniversityMisc
10-09-2011, 11:39 PM
The Falcons will NEVER, EVER, ****ing EVER win a SB with Matt Ryan behind center. It just is not going to happen. We have given the guy the best skill position players a Qb could hope for, and he still does nothing with them. Imagine A-Rod with Roddy, Julio, Turner, Gonzo, and Douglas. He would have more than 1 ring guaran-****ing-teed. His performance this year is inexcusable. The guy is timid, he refuses to pull the trigger on the deep ball even when it is there for the taking. If we go down by 10, we already lose simply because you cant count on him for a quick strike. Matt Ryan is Chad Pennington with a higher IQ. We would be better off letting his ass walk to a new team once his contract is up. Matt Ryan is not the answer for this football team. We should have taken Flacco.http://cache.ohinternet.com/images/6/67/Jags_guy.jpg

blinkers88
10-09-2011, 11:40 PM
but but but he's Matty Ice!! The next Peyton Manning!!

NinjaKix
10-09-2011, 11:43 PM
but but but he's Matty Ice!! The next Peyton Manning!!

Wrong Manning.

Stompin_Tom
10-09-2011, 11:46 PM

are you implying that they are better than green bays group of offensive skill guys?

NoS_oUtLaSt
10-09-2011, 11:52 PM
Other Mike Mularkey QBs.

Tommy Maddox 6.6 YPA.
JP Lossman 5.9 YPA.
Drew Bledsoe 6.5 YPA.
Daunte Cullpeper for the first time lower than 7 YPA at 6.9
Joey Harrington under 6 YPA

Not the greatest group ever but somebody is a little scared to let his QBs air it out.

Not trying to say if we switch OC that Ryan will be firing lazers everywhere but its more than just him and thats painfully obvious

NinjaKix
10-09-2011, 11:52 PM
are you implying that they are better than green bays group of offensive skill guys?

Yes I am.

NinjaKix
10-09-2011, 11:57 PM
Other Mike Mularkey QBs.

Tommy Maddox 6.6 YPA.
JP Lossman 5.9 YPA.
Drew Bledsoe 6.5 YPA.
Daunte Cullpeper for the first time lower than 7 YPA at 6.9
Joey Harrington under 6 YPA

Not the greatest group ever but somebody is a little scared to let his QBs air it out.

Not trying to say if we switch OC that Ryan will be firing lazers everywhere but its more than just him and thats painfully obvious

I've been calling for MM and BVG's head the last 2 years. It's obvious that Smitty is going to pull a Jim Mora and stick by them until it gets his ass fired.

Stompin_Tom
10-10-2011, 12:02 AM
Yes I am.

http://cache.ohinternet.com/images/6/67/Jags_guy.jpg

NoS_oUtLaSt
10-10-2011, 12:04 AM
I've been calling for MM and BVG's head the last 2 years. It's obvious that Smitty is going to pull a Jim Mora and stick by them until it gets his ass fired.

Sadly so. And It sucks cause I really like Mike Smith but I don't see how after that playoff game last year they could keep BVG. There is no way he can keep both this offseason if he wants to keep his job.

I don't know who it is but there is some coach out there that could do better with a group that has Lofton, JA55, Babs, Grimes, Spoon, Moore, and Edwards. Those are all damn good players. I don't even want to get started on a coach that couldn't do better with an offense that litterally has 5 Pro Bowlers and potential of a 6th with Julio.

This team is starting to remind me of a less covered version of the Cowboys. So much hype. So much potential with big time pro bowlers and big play guys. Zero to show for it.

NinjaKix
10-10-2011, 12:10 AM
Sadly so. And It sucks cause I really like Mike Smith but I don't see how after that playoff game last year they could keep BVG. There is no way he can keep both this offseason if he wants to keep his job.

I don't know who it is but there is some coach out there that could do better with a group that has Lofton, JA55, Babs, Grimes, Spoon, Moore, and Edwards. Those are all damn good players. I don't even want to get started on a coach that couldn't do better with an offense that litterally has 5 Pro Bowlers and potential of a 6th with Julio.

This team is starting to remind me of a less covered version of the Cowboys. So much hype. So much potential with big time pro bowlers and big play guys. Zero to show for it.

I would sacrifice my left nut to get Chris Peterson from Boise State to be our new Offensive Coordinator. That guy turns 2 star college recruits into NFL caliber players consistently. I would love to see what he does with players that are already good...

FAH_Q
10-10-2011, 12:15 AM
Two totally different offenses in GB and ATL. Now THIS is the type of Falcon Fan that I see on the ATL message board. If you want to jump ship on the OC and DC then i'm ok with that because they seem to be making the same mistakes over and over, but for you to jump on Ryan just proves urine idiot.

Lol at we should have taken Flacco. No offense to Flacco cause i like him alot, but he, like Sanchez, gets too much credit for playoff wins because of a big influence by having a great defense. Just look at his stats in his playoff wins.

Thanks for giving Falcons Fans a bad name though brah.

NinjaKix
10-10-2011, 12:22 AM
Two totally different offenses in GB and ATL. Now THIS is the type of Falcon Fan that I see on the ATL message board. If you want to jump ship on the OC and DC then i'm ok with that because they seem to be making the same mistakes over and over, but for you to jump on Ryan just proves urine idiot.

Lol at we should have taken Flacco. No offense to Flacco cause i like him alot, but he, like Sanchez, gets too much credit for playoff wins because of a big influence by having a great defense. Just look at his stats in his playoff wins.

Thanks for giving Falcons Fans a bad name though brah.

i still have a rep from you for defending this team at other times...try to neg me...you are still on spread. Matt Ryan just isnt that good. 10 years ago Matt Ryan would be a beast, but to win in todays NFL you have to be able to throw a deep ball. Ryan cant do it.

FAH_Q
10-10-2011, 12:27 AM
i still have a rep from you for defending this team at other times...try to neg me...you are still on spread. Matt Ryan just isnt that good. 10 years ago Matt Ryan would be a beast, but to win in todays NFL you have to be able to throw a deep ball. Ryan cant do it.
Lol'd hard at that. Why would I neg you phaggot?

Hey I will agree with you on that. Matt Ryan does struggle with deep ball accuracy, but for you to say "he just isn't that good" and "he can't throw the deep ball" is over exaggerating.

NinjaKix
10-10-2011, 12:33 AM
It was to prove a point that you will stick beside anyone that says nothing negative about the birds. You are cool as long as every other fan is positive or content...the fact of the matter is, if you find the way we are playing is acceptable...you are the real troll. I expect us to win. You seem to be ok with us losing, and are quick to call out anyone that finds flaws in our game. I expect us to throw bombs to the WR we gave up 5 draft picks for. Matt Ryan has never shown that he can throw the deep ball consistently. In fact, he has never really shown much more than being a check down QB. Why is it that everyone else that watches the NFL sees this and questions him, yet falcons fans never call him out. In fact, the coddle him. At what point are other falcons fans going to Realize that he hasn't done much of anything that's special since his rookie year?

I called out Vick also, and people called me a troll. I said we should have started Schaub. You can look back on that now and see I was 100% correct. Ryan is getting the same criticism now.

Stompin_Tom
10-10-2011, 12:36 AM
It was to prove a point that you will stick beside anyone that says nothing negative about the birds. You are cool as long as every other fan is positive or content...the fact of the matter is, if you find the way we are playing is acceptable...you are the real troll. I expect us to win. You seem to be ok with us losing, and are quick to call out anyone that finds flaws in our game. I expect us to throw bombs to the WR we gave up 5 draft picks for. Matt Ryan has never shown that he can throw the deep ball consistently. In fact, he has never really shown much more than being a check down QB. Why is it that everyone else that watches the NFL sees this and questions him, yet falcons fans never call him out. In fact, the coddle him. At what point are other falcons fans going to Realize that he hasn't done much of anything that's special since his rookie year?

lol. Im glad i dont get this mad everything the cardinals lose.

NinjaKix
10-10-2011, 12:40 AM
lol. Im glad i dont get this mad everything the cardinals lose.

You'd be this mad 10 to 12 weeks out of the year.

cor030
10-10-2011, 12:52 AM
I hope you aren't one of the guys who wants the Falcons to tank for Luck.

I've been over to the Falcons board before and there was literally a thread about tanking for Luck lmfao.

NinjaKix
10-10-2011, 12:56 AM
I hope you aren't one of the guys who wants the Falcons to tank for Luck.

I've been over to the Falcons board before and there was literally a thread about tanking for Luck lmfao.

You are so full of **** it's pouring out of your eye sockets......

We dont even have a 1st rounder you lying ****....Go somewhere else kitty fan.

cor030
10-10-2011, 12:58 AM
You are so full of **** it's pouring out of your eye sockets......

We dont even have a 1st rounder you lying ****....Go somewhere else kitty fan.

I'm not full of ****, man.

I meant that as no insult to you or any Falcons fan here. Some people just ****ing overreact to everything. All fan forums have dumbass fans.

NinjaKix
10-10-2011, 01:05 AM
I'm not full of ****, man.

I meant that as no insult to you or any Falcons fan here. Some people just ****ing overreact to everything. All fan forums have dumbass fans.

I know you are making **** up because we dont even have a 1st rounder. No one on the Falcons boards would be talking about "suck for luck" simply because we have no chance at getting him...now shoo pussy, shoo.

cor030
10-10-2011, 01:10 AM
I'd link you the thread but the falcons board crashed... I don't know why you find it so hard to believe. There are Panther fans that think we should trade Cam for Luck because we are 1-4(srs)

NinjaKix
10-10-2011, 01:12 AM
I'd link you the thread but the falcons board crashed... I don't know why you find it so hard to believe. There are Panther fans that think we should trade Cam for Luck because we are 1-4(srs)
liar, cough

cor030
10-10-2011, 01:18 AM
lol alright, it's easy enough to look it up yourself to see...

edit - this isn't the thread I was talking about but it's one of them

http://boards.atlantafalcons.com/topic/3928420-add-falcons-to-the-andrew-luck-sweepstakes/

back to thread topic

why do you have to get rid of Ryan to be successful? you've seen flashes when they let him run the offense or work to his strengths(ie letting Michael Turner be the focus).

just seems like a little coaching change is what's needed.

james562
10-10-2011, 01:46 AM
BVG needs to be replaced but ultimately the Falcons lack any attitude.

They come out decent and then fall on their face, bury themselves, abandon the run game and end up screwing themselves out of a chance to compete with BVG constant soft cover 4 play calling on 3&6 EVERY SINGLE TIME.

How about CB's play tight man to man FS man to man on the slot Spoon on the TE and Jailbreak blitz everyone else and possibly get some pressure for the fist time all season??? Our corners are ALWAYS 8-10yds off the WR on every play.

Stompin_Tom
10-10-2011, 10:40 AM
wait........did the baby in his avi post this thread? waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Onita
10-10-2011, 10:51 AM
You are one angry phaggot, OP. But I hope the birds keep losing.

Trapstar4.4
10-10-2011, 11:00 AM

yeah and especially BVG for me, only because Mike Smith was a monster Defensive coordinator. its effing odd to me that he doesnt hold him to a higher standard.

he doesnt play chess very well. in fact, he didnt even play chess at all last night. heck i dont think either of the coordinators are good at making adjustments. or if they do, they make adjustments when they are not needed.

Smith needs to get tough and do some strong arming. this is HIS career that we are talking about

if we sh*t the bed this year, lettuce be reality. blank and the front office are going to have big decisions because we were aggressive in improving our roster in the off season and everything is in disarray.

the panthers game this week is going to be interesting. mularkey got outcoached last night.

Trapstar4.4
10-10-2011, 11:11 AM
BVG needs to be replaced but ultimately the Falcons lack any attitude.

They come out decent and then fall on their face, bury themselves, abandon the run game and end up screwing themselves out of a chance to compete with BVG constant soft cover 4 play calling on 3&6 EVERY SINGLE TIME.

How about CB's play tight man to man FS man to man on the slot Spoon on the TE and Jailbreak blitz everyone else and possibly get some pressure for the fist time all season??? Our corners are ALWAYS 8-10yds off the WR on every play.

lol BVG pisses me off so bad with that sh*t. and again (i know im beating a dead horse) I can see how smith can stand to watch it with his pretty nice DEFENSIVE background. i still remember that packers/falcons playoff game. 3rd and 4? no problem, just run a quick slant because our CBs are playing 10 yards off. its pitch and catch.

does he situationally coach? man Im dying over here, smith needs to harden the f*ck up and do something. no necessarily fire them (although i wouldnt mind), but tell them pretty much what they are going to have to change. 3rd and 2? no 10 yard cushions!!!!!!

fappinNnappin
10-10-2011, 11:13 AM
We should have taken Flacco.

http://i44.tinypic.com/op68ag.gif

Trapstar4.4
10-10-2011, 11:14 AM
falcons fans, what do you think of sanders? it seems like he makes plays when he is on the field.

and dunta? what do about dunta? i guess we are stuck with him, but he has to be the biggest overpaid player in the league. there is no question.
either way, Brent Grimes. f*cking love that guy.

NoS_oUtLaSt
10-10-2011, 11:32 AM
falcons fans, what do you think of sanders? it seems like he makes plays when he is on the field.

and dunta? what do about dunta? i guess we are stuck with him, but he has to be the biggest overpaid player in the league. there is no question.
either way, Brent Grimes. f*cking love that guy.
Sanders hasn't been too bad. Dunta is of course a ****ing joke. He literally serves no purpose. Its hard to think of a play he's made outside of lighting up D-Jax and getting fined for it. The only strength he has is in bump and run just cause he's a little bigger but I couldn't even tell you the last time we've put our corners in that situation

Reality is crashing down hard this season. We have all the talent in the world but we are being held back by something. Our players aren't the problem. Other teams would kill to have Turner, Roddy, Tony, Julio, and Ryan. Other teams could easily use a pass rusher like Abraham and a corner like Grimes. Hell even Lofton and Spoon have been playing pretty damn solid most of the year. The talent is literally there for a playoff push. In the past 2 or 3 years we played the Packers 4 times and won twice and hung with them once. Its not like we can't play with the big dogs at all. We just aren't being put in the proper position to win. There is no excuse for an offense to have 5 pro bowlers and 1 top rookie and then have the 21st ranked offense in PPG.

C411911
10-10-2011, 11:43 AM
I dont know why the Falcons don't start Kelvin Hayden, he was a playmaker on the colts (pick 6 in the SB) and other pick 6s i dont remember off the top of my head. Hes a good corner better than Robinson.

And last season everyone was saying Ryan was the next Manning. . imagine what Manning would do with White, Gonzo, Turner, Douglas, Jones etc. all he has is Wayne and Clark now lol

SpiderSense
10-10-2011, 12:42 PM
Matt Ryan is garbage.

He's part of a group of very overrated young QB's that suck:

Matt Ryan
Joe Flacco
Jay Cutler
Mark Sanchez

I might be missing a few.

There are some legit young QB's:

Aaron Rodgers
Josh Freeman
Mathew Stafford

And a few more I think will be good too but just haven't played much.

I can't wait until all that Ryan, Cutler, Flacco, Sanchez hoopla is over with, although the way the media is when they stop getting sucked off the media will find a new group of undeserving QB's to anoint.

Trapstar4.4
10-10-2011, 01:07 PM
Sanders hasn't been too bad. Dunta is of course a ****ing joke. He literally serves no purpose. Its hard to think of a play he's made outside of lighting up D-Jax and getting fined for it. The only strength he has is in bump and run just cause he's a little bigger but I couldn't even tell you the last time we've put our corners in that situation

Reality is crashing down hard this season. We have all the talent in the world but we are being held back by something. Our players aren't the problem. Other teams would kill to have Turner, Roddy, Tony, Julio, and Ryan. Other teams could easily use a pass rusher like Abraham and a corner like Grimes. Hell even Lofton and Spoon have been playing pretty damn solid most of the year. The talent is literally there for a playoff push. In the past 2 or 3 years we played the Packers 4 times and won twice and hung with them once. Its not like we can't play with the big dogs at all. We just aren't being put in the proper position to win. There is no excuse for an offense to have 5 pro bowlers and 1 top rookie and then have the 21st ranked offense in PPG.

yeah i completely agree. which is why I am tired of idiots saying "i predicted this, i knew it".
no intelligent football fan in their right mind, thought that the falcons would suck, not with the tools that they have. of course we werent calling 13-3 (so gtfo anybody coming at me with that sh*t), but this is unacceptable. and I really do think the scheming is off. we have the talent, but dont know what to do with it. The "X's and O's" arent there.
I am just going to sit back and wonder when somebody gets held accountable and stop putting it all on the players, when we we flashes of brilliance until positioning/play calling changes.

Matt Ryan is garbage.

He's part of a group of very overrated young QB's that suck:

Matt Ryan
Joe Flacco
Jay Cutler
Mark Sanchez

I might be missing a few.

There are some legit young QB's:

Aaron Rodgers
Josh Freeman
Mathew Stafford

And a few more I think will be good too but just haven't played much.

I can't wait until all that Ryan, Cutler, Flacco, Sanchez hoopla is over with, although the way the media is when they stop getting sucked off the media will find a new group of undeserving QB's to anoint.

meh, people are looking at Freeman funny now too. the fact of the matter is that it is hard to make elite or even great status as a young QB. not many can do it.
Im not pulling Ryan out of that list, but im also not going to put the loss on him. something is amiss, or else we wouldnt see a team who looks brilliant in one quarter and things change like night and day the next quarter. and everybody can clearly see the change in playcalling/player positioning (go check the packer/falcons thread last night).

FAH_Q
10-10-2011, 01:42 PM

No one thinks being 2-3 is acceptable, but that also doesn't mean that our starting QB is incapable of winning a SB lol. That is just stupid talk. I don't call people out if they say we have flaws in our game. Go back and read my posts with FSUBRAH. I said several times that our Defense was not as good as advertised, but we got turnovers. I just said about 2 posts ago that Matt Ryan can not throw the deep ball on a consistent basis.

If he had a different OC then who knows what he would be capable of. People call out Matt Ryan ALLL the time. What the fuk are you talking about?