well this would be relevant if it were yesterday

AceHigh03
09-15-2011, 03:11 PM

great point repd

Be_Easy_25
09-15-2011, 03:18 PM
Agreed.
Hard to see him getting that mad if it wasn't the patriots...with that said he needs to chill and realize he's not on the team anymore...this is not college, the Pats aren't a university and he's not a booster...its over.

Bill belly traded for Ocho...not the other way aroundif u can't get that....go phuck urself.

thefederalist
09-15-2011, 03:33 PM
Bruschi is an inspiration and was a very good LB but he's a sanctimonious, self-righteous phuck who needs to gtfo.

BeastReturns
09-15-2011, 03:34 PM
I love them, great comments. It should motivate Ochocinco to get his ass in the film room, looking at the playbook, etc.

magicmatt
09-15-2011, 03:46 PM
bruschi was told to make those comments by someone inside.

he has every right to tell ocho to shiit or get off the pot. enough spectating you stupid diva

Huse
09-15-2011, 03:50 PM

he has every right to tell ocho to shiit or get off the pot. enough spectating you stupid diva

this

bruschi is a legend

magicmatt
09-15-2011, 03:51 PM
this

bruschi is a legendhttp://bostonbrat.net/blogimg/2005_02_superbowl39_01.jpg
http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/0/1/2/9/5/6/webimg/480799180_tp.jpg

PatrickBateman1
09-15-2011, 03:57 PM

They were talking about it again on #NFL32 again today like 45 mins ago (Bruschi is one of the hosts).

Teddy has certainly earned the right to way what he wants, but I don't know if I agree with him 100%. There is definitely a Patriot way of doing things, but I don't think Ocho went to far or meant it to be interpreted like he was just a spectator. The guy works his ass off and learning that gigantic playbook takes time. I think he's just excited about having such a great supporting cast and he's obviously thrilled about the most important thing... winning (which he hasn't been able to do in forever due to being part of the worst organization in sports).

magicmatt
09-15-2011, 04:00 PM
They were talking about it again on #NFL32 again today like 45 mins ago (Bruschi is one of the hosts).

Teddy has certainly earned the right to way what he wants, but I don't know if I agree with him 100%. There is definitely a Patriot way of doing things, but I don't think Ocho went to far or meant it to be interpreted like he was just a spectator. The guy works his ass off and learning that gigantic playbook takes time. I think he's just excited about having such a great supporting cast and he's obviously thrilled about the most important thing... winning (which he hasn't been able to do in forever due to being part of the worst organization in sports).i should apologize to op, i didnt know he made more comments after the radio ones. it just feels like chad is watching from the sidelines (literally and figuratively). i just hope he has been humbled by this whole experience and the importance placed on winning here. and i really think that bill, tom or someone inside slipped it to tedy to make these comments

PatrickBateman1
09-15-2011, 07:27 PM
i should apologize to op, i didnt know he made more comments after the radio ones. it just feels like chad is watching from the sidelines (literally and figuratively). i just hope he has been humbled by this whole experience and the importance placed on winning here. and i really think that bill, tom or someone inside slipped it to tedy to make these comments

That's tough to say, but I just know that Chad has wanted to play on the Pats for so long (him and Bill have always had a great relationship) and he is completely pumped to be on the team.

Compared to Chad's usual tweets, I would say this is pretty much irrelevant. The guy is excited to be playing for the Pats... simple as that. He's already toned down his talk BIG TIME and I think he's making great progress with the team.

magicmatt
09-15-2011, 07:34 PM
That's tough to say, but I just know that Chad has wanted to play on the Pats for so long (him and Bill have always had a great relationship) and he is completely pumped to be on the team.

Compared to Chad's usual tweets, I would say this is pretty much irrelevant. The guy is excited to be playing for the Pats... simple as that. He's already toned down his talk BIG TIME and I think he's making great progress with the team.how much progress is he making if he cant convert the numbered routes in cincy to the worded routes in new england? thats been reported as one of his biggest problems.

Advil
09-15-2011, 07:38 PM
Bruschi is mad that he's so obviously violating the Patriot Way. He's very traditional and lives by Bill Belichicks ideals. As a Pats fan, I side with Tedy, he knows what this team wants, needs and should have, and he'll always be considered a Patriot as he spent 13 awesome seasons with them.

Be_Easy_25
09-15-2011, 11:23 PM
Bruschi is mad that he's so obviously violating the Patriot Way. He's very traditional and lives by Bill Belichicks ideals. As a Pats fan, I side with Tedy, he knows what this team wants, needs and should have, and he'll always be considered a Patriot as he spent 13 awesome seasons with them.

If Bruschi was such an insider he could get Chads number and text him this? Give him a call?

The comments are vitriolic because he doesn't like Chad and what he represents altogether...he doesn't like Chad in that uniform...so he used something as minor as this tweet to COMPLETELY SANDBAG him...he really brought a sledgehamner to kill some ants.

It kind of irks me because he's suggesting that Chad isn't working hard or in his playbook....that's never been Chad's modus operandi...if u don't like chad...sack up n say it...n say u don't like that they traded for him.

The phucks next?
Chad tweets he had a solid day of practice n text goes....OMGWTFBBQ U DUMB PHUCK UR SUPPOSED TO HAVE GREAT PRACTICRS EVERYDAY...THE PATRIOT WHEY!

JUST GTFO.

BrawnySwoleman
09-15-2011, 11:42 PM
I hate seeing former Patriots as TV analysts. At least there's only two of them right now.

Huse
09-16-2011, 05:43 AM
If Bruschi was such an insider he could get Chads number and text him this? Give him a call?

The comments are vitriolic because he doesn't like Chad and what he represents altogether...he doesn't like Chad in that uniform...so he used something as minor as this tweet to COMPLETELY SANDBAG him...he really brought a sledgehamner to kill some ants.

It kind of irks me because he's suggesting that Chad isn't working hard or in his playbook....that's never been Chad's modus operandi...if u don't like chad...sack up n say it...n say u don't like that they traded for him.

The phucks next?
Chad tweets he had a solid day of practice n text goes....OMGWTFBBQ U DUMB PHUCK UR SUPPOSED TO HAVE GREAT PRACTICRS EVERYDAY...THE PATRIOT WHEY!

JUST GTFO.
At the end of the day bruschi is paid to be an analyst for espn/espnboston. His reaction got thousands of comments. This is "gold" for espn because it became so big other mediain outlets had to talk about it.

Bruschi is 100%the pro patriots and I would bet a lot that he could talk to brady belichick kraft and by extension anyone on that team but that isn't what he's paid to do. It may seem like an overreaction on his part and it may be but I think he was being honest and he brings up legitimate points

DoubtErased
09-16-2011, 06:08 AM

Compared to Chad's usual tweets, I would say this is pretty much irrelevant. The guy is excited to be playing for the Pats... simple as that. He's already toned down his talk BIG TIME and I think he's making great progress with the team.

repped

Bruschi has a right to say something but he was 100% out of line and just looking for something to bitch about....So let me get this stright Tweet bad about your QB get @ss raped by the media, Tweet GOOD about your QB and still get raped???? Doesnt make sense to me

barbedwyre
09-16-2011, 06:33 AM

The phucks next?

JUST GTFO.

Truth, he hates the idea of Chad being on the team and thats all there is to it. He wanted a reason to snap on Chad and found it in that tweet. Chad has done nothing but stay out of the spotlight in a negative way and then Ted comes along and creates a distraction. So much for the "Patriot way". You ruined that by creating a media distraction. And now Chad can't really defend himself b/c then it further promotes the distraction. Bruschi STFU.

magicmatt
09-16-2011, 06:35 AM
ITT: a bunch of people that arent from boston. everyone i know is glad he said what he did

barbedwyre
09-16-2011, 06:41 AM
ITT: a bunch of people that arent from boston. everyone i know is glad he said what he did

ITT: a bunch of people who aren't pretentious pompous phaggots. Did Bruschi rip moss for saying openly he wasn't going to be there long? Nope. That seems worse than anything chad has said. Did he tell him keep playing until his last snap in NE? nope... Oh thats right this is just like ripping T.O. its ok b/c of their persona and how the public perceives them so they are fair game.

magicmatt
09-16-2011, 07:13 AM
ITT: a bunch of people who aren't pretentious pompous phaggots. Did Bruschi rip moss for saying openly he wasn't going to be there long? Nope. That seems worse than anything chad has said. Did he tell him keep playing until his last snap in NE? nope... Oh thats right this is just like ripping T.O. its ok b/c of their persona and how the public perceives them so they are fair game.going back to what i stated before, he was asked to make these comments for a reason

barbedwyre
09-16-2011, 07:19 AM
going back to what i stated before, he was asked to make these comments for a reason

So what you're saying is someone in the locker room was too much of a b!tch to say something to Chad directly. So much for this "patriot way". Of all people Tom could just tell him directly "its not good enough" and if he didnt change his ways or improve you trade or cut him. But instead you get an alphabet blockhead analyst to say something publicly. I would think that these public media distractions would be just the thing the patriots would not want from Chad. But instead its ok when someone, who is retired, uses the same methods against Chad b/c apparently he was asked too.

squirrell751
09-16-2011, 07:22 AM
I think he means that Chad needs to stop messing around and not watch history, but be a part of it. Him being "excited" to play with the patriots at this point is too late, he needs to be a part of the team and just like Bruschi said know what's going on.

I side with Bruschi, being part of one of the top ogranizations he needs to get his act right and get his priorities straight, no more media bs and straight focused on work.

Honestly though if my quarterback just threw 500 yards the night before the last thing I would do was tweet about it, I'd eat a big ass breakfast then go to my playbook or watch some film or learn something, that would be motivating as fuark especially if I could have been one of those recievers who didn't catch more than just one ball or thrown to 3 times.

barbedwyre
09-16-2011, 07:31 AM
I think he means that Chad needs to stop messing around and not watch history, but be a part of it. Him being "excited" to play with the patriots at this point is too late, he needs to be a part of the team and just like Bruschi said know what's going on.

I side with Bruschi, being part of one of the top ogranizations he needs to get his act right and get his priorities straight, no more media bs and straight focused on work.

Honestly though if my quarterback just threw 500 yards the night before the last thing I would do was tweet about it, I'd eat a big ass breakfast then go to my playbook or watch some film or learn something, that would be motivating as fuark especially if I could have been one of those recievers who didn't catch more than just one ball or thrown to 3 times.

Brah, we all know what he means. The manner in which the "message" is delivered is very inflammatory. Even if he said it calm it would not be making media rounds right now. Dude went off da handle and people are caressing his balls about it b/c he's "old school" and a "tough guy" and what else did I read... oh yeah "mr patriot". Lol stop it.

magicmatt
09-16-2011, 12:05 PM
So what you're saying is someone in the locker room was too much of a b!tch to say something to Chad directly. So much for this "patriot way". Of all people Tom could just tell him directly "its not good enough" and if he didnt change his ways or improve you trade or cut him. But instead you get an alphabet blockhead analyst to say something publicly. I would think that these public media distractions would be just the thing the patriots would not want from Chad. But instead its ok when someone, who is retired, uses the same methods against Chad b/c apparently he was asked too.lolwut? you seriously dont think anyone has said anything to him? chad is a diva and cares about his image. he cant stand to know that members of the media think hes a slouch

thegenerel
09-16-2011, 12:06 PM
well this was never relevant

fixed

TAS44
09-16-2011, 12:10 PM
I respect bruschi, but his comments were bitchy and over the top. There was nothing wrong with what ocho did/said. Bruschi should have at least waited a few more weeks to start bashing him if he still isn't producing on the field.

chargerfn909
09-16-2011, 12:12 PM
You can blame BB for brain washing him into thinking football is life...

or something like that

ChuteBoxeFC
09-16-2011, 12:44 PM
Chad can only learn so much of the playbook given there was no offseason. He had a couple weeks max.

Bruschi needs to lay off that Cell Tech. I mean really, how much can Chad really learn from the playbook in the time it takes to tweet? Chad's work ethic and dedication is so underrated because he acts like such an idiot sometimes. I have no doubt he's learning the playbook and studying film, but again he's basically trying to learn one of the most complex offensive playbooks on the fly.

RalphNader420
09-16-2011, 12:53 PM
Teddy Bruschi just misses being in the media and one of the only ways for him to draw attention to himself is to flip out on Ocho in front of everyone. He was a great LB and a legend.

magicmatt
09-16-2011, 12:56 PM
Teddy Bruschi just misses being in the media and one of the only ways for him to draw attention to himself is to flip out on Ocho in front of everyone. He was a great LB and a legend.wut?

barbedwyre
09-16-2011, 01:03 PM
lolwut? you seriously dont think anyone has said anything to him? chad is a diva and cares about his image. he cant stand to know that members of the media think hes a slouch

Strong lockerroom if they need someone in the media to influence chad. I don't understand how you don't see the irony of this whole situation.

magicmatt
09-16-2011, 01:06 PM
Strong lockerroom if they need someone in the media to influence chad. I don't understand how you don't see the irony of this whole situation.there is no irony. bruschi is still a patriot and still part of the locker room. deal with it

Be_Easy_25
09-16-2011, 01:31 PM
You can blame BB for brain washing him into thinking football is life...

or something like that
LOL!

life begins and ends with bill belly n Robbie kraft

eyerate
09-16-2011, 07:22 PM
Lettuce meat cereal, Bruschi is an obnoxious homer phaggot, who provides nothing of value or insight in his commentary. He spends more time reminding the audience of his achievements as a player than actually analyzing anything. More than likely he's jealous that Ocho is still playing for the Patriots, because when Bruschi was doing it himself, it was the last time anybody actually gave a **** about him

Be_Easy_25
09-16-2011, 09:46 PM
watching the Belichick thing on nfl network....dvr is a Godsend.

"there is nothing wrong. in fact you should be excited when you make a play. Hell look at all the work you put into it...All the time you've spent of practice to put into it and then to go out there in a game competitively and make a play, you should be excited about it AND YOUR TEAMMATES SHOULD BE EXCITED TOO"

sounds exactly like hat tedy was talking about.
:rolleyes:
phaggot bruschi pls go.