PDA

View Full Version : Confused

kman21893
09-12-2011, 08:53 AM
Right now i am currently 6'5" at around 190-195lbs. I am in pretty good shape but I am working on getting bigger and getting my abs to show. To get bigger, people say to eat more, but to show your abs you gotta lower your fat percentage. How do i find a balance in both so i can achieve both goals?

x2lvlarcher
09-12-2011, 08:56 AM
Cut/Bulk.
Bulk till you have a pretty good base. Cut until you remove enough fat to be around 10% body fat.
Easy to understand why they work hand in hand. If you bulk with moderation and understand slow and steady bulk = most profit available because of less fat gain.. you can cut for a short period of time to remove the fat gained.

kman21893
09-12-2011, 08:58 AM
Cut/Bulk.
Bulk till you have a pretty good base. Cut until you remove enough fat to be around 10% body fat.
Easy to understand why they work hand in hand. If you bulk with moderation and understand slow and steady bulk = most profit available because of less fat gain.. you can cut for a short period of time to remove the fat gained.

So when I am cutting, I still continue working out and do i still take my protein supplements? just eat less food? or does cutting mean just focusing on cutting fat and not strength training

misterguyx
09-12-2011, 08:59 AM
Carefully.

You've got two options, but either one works best if you think in terms of a long term plan. You can either gradually body recomp, which is eating as close to maintenance as you can, and pushing hard on weights to attempt to build as much muscle as possible using fat oxidation to prevent a deficit, or you can just go easier on yourself and do a cut/bulk cycle, and aim for reasonable deficits. Either way, you have train to protect muscle while cutting, and eat to build muscle while bulking, and carefully tweak your body over long enough period of time.

BlackHeart.au
09-12-2011, 09:03 AM
Abs roller, plently on night time commercials. 5 min day = hard rocks abs. 30 day money back garuntee. Can't go wrong OP.