PDA

View Full Version : Calories in a typical slice of pizza?

CMCapone
09-09-2011, 10:23 AM
I just downed three slices of pepperoni pizza from a pizzeria and feeling a bit guilty. I've searched Google for nutritional information on pizzeria style pizza and all the figures were different. What would be an accurate estimate of the number of calories per slice?

LuisEnrikee
09-09-2011, 10:25 AM
I just downed three slices of pepperoni pizza from a pizzeria and feeling a bit guilty. I've searched Google for nutritional information on pizzeria style pizza and all the figures were different. What would be an accurate estimate of the number of calories per slice?
Enjoy life.

AHOWELL94
09-09-2011, 10:26 AM
I just downed three slices of pepperoni pizza from a pizzeria and feeling a bit guilty. I've searched Google for nutritional information on pizzeria style pizza and all the figures were different. What would be an accurate estimate of the number of calories per slice? depends on many factors, a few slices a pizza aren't going to do anything to your progress.

Caxoo
09-09-2011, 10:26 AM

200-350 for cheese pizza depending on slice size
300-450 for meaty pizza depending on slice size

unless it's one of those huge personal slices, in which case like 500-800 each

CMCapone
09-09-2011, 10:28 AM
Enjoy life.Oh I am, that's why I'm eating it in the first place and trying to fit it into my macros, that's why I wondered how many calories so I figure out how many I have left for the day. I did feel a bit guilty though.

LuisEnrikee
09-09-2011, 10:33 AM
Oh I am, that's why I'm eating it in the first place and trying to fit it into my macros, that's why I wondered how many calories so I figure out how many I have left for the day. I did feel a bit guilty though.
Don't feel guilty if you enjoyed it!

MikeK46
09-09-2011, 10:37 AM
Why did you continue piling the pizza into your mouth if you were gonna feel guilty? What was the point? Do you like to torture yourself?

Either eat it without guilt, or don't eat it.

Anyhow, 'bout three fiddy (srs)

PhiSig2298
09-09-2011, 10:45 AM
Oh I am, that's why I'm eating it in the first place and trying to fit it into my macros, that's why I wondered how many calories so I figure out how many I have left for the day. I did feel a bit guilty though.

Should've looked it up before hand if you were that worried..

Either way, 1 meal isn't squat in the grand scheme of things. Get back on track tomorrow

PWOGasMan
09-09-2011, 10:47 AM
Depends on the size of the pizza.

I usually go with what Mike said - 350.

What the hell is there to feel guilty about btw

yieldtonothing
09-09-2011, 12:02 PM
i would say a typical nyc slice is at least 500 callories

PBateman2
09-09-2011, 12:03 PM
~315 - 725cals

snorkelman
09-09-2011, 12:07 PM
Another factor is the type of crust. Seriously. Look up the difference between thin-crust, hand-tossed, and pan-style