PDA

View Full Version : Just started IF-share your thoughts/opinions

crjorgensen
09-07-2011, 06:34 PM
Hey everyone I just started IF and I couldn't be happier right now. I am currently bulking at around 2800 calories per day and it is so nice to finally eat 3 pretty big meals (used to believe in all the broscience of eating 5-6 times per day, post workout shake, etc. and would always be starving eating baby meals). Now I rarely feel hungry and sometimes have to force myself to eat my final meal. I also love being able to eat 150-170grams protein in some meals (I love protein) and not have to worry about a thing. IF is so much more convenient being a college student and being busy with classes, work, working out, and a social life. Not like anyone probably cares but just wanted to share my excitement and if anyone has any experiences, comments, or thoughts about IF please share them.

marlinus
09-07-2011, 07:00 PM
Hey everyone I just started IF and I couldn't be happier right now. I am currently bulking at around 2800 calories per day and it is so nice to finally eat 3 pretty big meals (used to believe in all the broscience of eating 5-6 times per day, post workout shake, etc. and would always be starving eating baby meals). Now I rarely feel hungry and sometimes have to force myself to eat my final meal. I also love being able to eat 150-170grams protein in some meals (I love protein) and not have to worry about a thing. IF is so much more convenient being a college student and being busy with classes, work, working out, and a social life. Not like anyone probably cares but just wanted to share my excitement and if anyone has any experiences, comments, or thoughts about IF please share them.
welcome to IF, man! you'll be loving it :)
this is our epic thread of IF by the way http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131542323

ZMan45
09-07-2011, 07:02 PM
I like IF for cutting. But not bulking. When I know I can eat more I can't resist having food right when I wake up. I still eat a 1500-1600 calorie meal at the end of the day. Hell, it's basically the same except cutting is without the breakfast.

crjorgensen
09-07-2011, 07:50 PM
I like IF for cutting. But not bulking. When I know I can eat more I can't resist having food right when I wake up. I still eat a 1500-1600 calorie meal at the end of the day. Hell, it's basically the same except cutting is without the breakfast.

I am the complete opposite....I hate eating a bunch during the day. I am never that hungry during the day and am not hungry until the end of the day so I would rather eat huge meals towards the end of the day and go to bed stuffed. I love the feeling of going to bed on a full stomach. Makes me feel so good. Plus I don't have that many cals to play with (I don't think 2.8 is that many to be honest) so only doing 3 meals is real nice.