PDA

View Full Version : Bachman yet again can't STFU about Obama

Hadzic
09-07-2011, 05:15 PM
Stupid bishh is making me rage. Ask her any question and she will reply with something about Obama. lmfao.

amtharin
09-07-2011, 05:23 PM
Why don't you cry some more about someone talking about Obama.

Hadzic
09-07-2011, 05:25 PM
Why don't you cry some more about someone talking about Obama. I don't give a fukk about Obama, and I disagree with his position on pretty much everything. I'm just pissed off at how the crowd can eat up "Yeahhhh fukk Obama!!!" and while Ron Paul says some logical shyt he barley gets any applause.

Watching the stream now, and she just said Obama again. HOLY SHYT!

JaxBrah
09-07-2011, 05:30 PM
I just turned on the debate 10 mins ago.have they let ron paul say anything yet?

Hadzic
09-07-2011, 05:41 PM
I just turned on the debate 10 mins ago.have they let ron paul say anything yet? Yeah but he doesn't really have the crowd like he usually does. Fml):

frasersteen
09-07-2011, 05:56 PM
A lot of GOP supporters don't seem to know what the want except that it is not Obama, she is clearly trying to pander to those people.

danow
09-07-2011, 06:04 PM
Stupid bishh is making me rage. Ask her any question and she will reply with something about Obama. lmfao.It's Bush's fault.

potatoe
09-07-2011, 06:05 PM
How is it some people are being told to shut up while others freaking just drone on forever......

Stuffnblue
09-07-2011, 06:07 PM
terrible debate so far. it's full of nonsense. msnbc is doing a terrible job and so are the candidates. i'm not learning anything from this other than what I already knew: I don't want any of these people to be president.

cncman
09-07-2011, 06:11 PM
yes and ron paul is laying an egg.

potatoe
09-07-2011, 06:15 PM
lol bachmann. "now answer the question".

DJS2
09-07-2011, 06:16 PM
I would love to see just one debate where the hosts dont switch to another person until the original answer actually addresses the question.

frasersteen
09-07-2011, 06:20 PM
RP really not very convincing. Newt Gingrich is looking good. Everyone else is spouting populist cr*p and he is the only one who seems to have his own opinions. Huntsman is good but clearly out of his depth.

Greco-Roman
09-07-2011, 06:21 PM
Bachmann especially seems to just like to talk about how Obama's failed, Republicans good, etc. whatever, true or not, she lacks saying how she individually would be any better, and what she would do.

frasersteen
09-07-2011, 06:26 PM
Bachmann especially seems to just like to talk about how Obama's failed, Republicans good, etc. whatever, true or not, she lacks saying how she individually would be any better, and what she would do.

This is politics! style > substance

US_Ranger
09-07-2011, 06:36 PM
Oh boy, bringing up some stuuuupid **** right now.

T150
09-07-2011, 06:36 PM
The GOP's first landslide chance at the white house in years and it looks like they're about to blow it with these clowns.

lol

US_Ranger
09-07-2011, 06:38 PM
Ok, been watching for about 20 minutes now and Bachmann and Perry have received damn near every single question. What's the deal here?

frasersteen
09-07-2011, 06:38 PM
Perry f*cked that up.

jafomofo
09-07-2011, 06:43 PM
This 'debate' ****ing sucks. The moderators ****ing suck. John Huntsman pussied out completely when asked about his anti-science colleagues. The guy that asked him the question was openly hostile. All they are doing is giving the candidates to dodge questions and repeat their platform.

US_Ranger
09-07-2011, 06:44 PM
Alright, about to turn this **** off. Been watching for awhile now and haven't seen Cain or Paul speak once and Hunstman only get one question. Meanwhile, Perry has had 5 questions since I've been watching.

Hockeylift3r 09
09-07-2011, 06:46 PM
they all can't. They don't realize that running your mouth about the negatives of the current president without stating how you would have done something differently doesnt get you votes.

potatoe
09-07-2011, 06:48 PM
Bachmann, Romney, Perry. Bachmann, Romney, Perry. Bachmann, Romney, Perry. Bachmann, Romney, Perry. Bachmann, Romney, Perry.

Only people who get any attention in this debate.

potatoe
09-07-2011, 06:50 PM
Well at least Paul got the last word.....

US_Ranger
09-07-2011, 06:51 PM
Bachmann, Romney, Perry. Bachmann, Romney, Perry. Bachmann, Romney, Perry. Bachmann, Romney, Perry. Bachmann, Romney, Perry.

It kills me. People always say Ron Paul can't be elected and is too far out there. MAYBE IF HE GOT SOME GODDAM QUESTIONS THAT MATTERED HE COULD ANSWER THEM SO PEOPLE COULD ACTUALLY SEE HIS POSITIONS.

Jesus, worst ****ing debate I've ever seen in my life. Mainstream media is a complete ****ing sham.

Apeus
09-07-2011, 06:53 PM

Well the media and pundits already decided for us that one of them is going to win the nomination, so what's the point of asking anyone else a question?

I for one am glad to know that I now only have to pick from a group of 3. Otherwise I'd have to use the fingers on both my hands just to count the other people running!

T150
09-07-2011, 06:54 PM
I lol'd most of way through this.

These people are Obama's saving grace in 2012.

potatoe
09-07-2011, 06:54 PM
It kills me. People always say Ron Paul can't be elected and is too far out there. MAYBE IF HE GOT SOME GODDAM QUESTIONS THAT MATTERED HE COULD ANSWER THEM SO PEOPLE COULD ACTUALLY SEE HIS POSITIONS.

Jesus, worst ****ing debate I've ever seen in my life. Mainstream media is a complete ****ing sham.

This MSNBC debate made the FOX one look like a conference of greek philosophers.

The media decided that Bachmann, Perry, and Romney are the focal points, everyone else is obsolete. Some of these guys were asked back to back questions!!!! Paul, Cain, Gingrich, Huntsman, like they were hardly there.

potatoe
09-07-2011, 06:55 PM
Well the media and pundits already decided for us that one of them is going to win the nomination, so what's the point of asking anyone else a question?

I for one am glad to know that I know only have to pick from a group of 3. Otherwise I'd have to use the fingers on both my hands just to count the other people running!lol. Pretty much said this in my reply. Nice.

Newbtime
09-07-2011, 07:00 PM
lets be real tea, dems do the same ****, everyone does it

all they do is flip the blame and focus onto each other, and others failures, so no politician actually has to focus on their own failures. obama is doing the same **** with the tea party now.

lexinak
09-07-2011, 07:15 PM
Stupid bishh is making me rage. Ask her any question and she will reply with something about Obama. lmfao.

Why wouldn't she? If she got the nomination (heaven forbid) she'd be running against him.

polarbro
09-07-2011, 07:27 PM
wah wah why no ron paul coverage!??!?!??!!?one!!!!!eleven

srsly u guize....

you need to realize that its your own party that is tanking ron paul. this is why sticking to your guns makes you an honorable guy but not an elected official. if ron paul came out tomorrow and said coorperations are people i can promise him media coverage all day