PDA

View Full Version : Baltimore Ravens will win AFC North and win 2011 Superbowl (srs)

jprockjr
09-06-2011, 10:01 PM
How can you disagree???

http://i.imgur.com/VE83b.png

Defense is always there.

With Vonta Leach and the additions to the OL expect Ray Rice to fry.

Highly underrated Flacco has Evans and Boldin.

Even the backups look good.

Discuss.

FSUBRAH84
09-06-2011, 10:03 PM
I don't think Flacco can come through for them enough in the clutch to make it all the way to the SB and win.

They are a solid team no doubt but when you are talking SB contender I don't know if Boldin and Evans are exactly worth bragging about.

griepes
09-06-2011, 10:04 PM
flacco isnt underrated

jprockjr
09-06-2011, 10:06 PM
flacco isnt underrated

no one gives Flacco credit, he's better than Matt Ryan yet Ryan is considered elite?

TheDoniBaer
09-06-2011, 10:07 PM
Saw title and agreed. To bad they let Heap go.

FSUBRAH84
09-06-2011, 10:15 PM
no one gives Flacco credit, he's better than Matt Ryan yet Ryan is considered elite?

Its arguable who is better and Matt Ryan IS NOT elite.

anonymous
09-06-2011, 10:20 PM
steelers fan here. but that aside u see how were playing in preseason. big ben is not stoppable and our secondary is impressive. super bowl run again 2011, this time winning it.

JaxBrah
09-06-2011, 10:25 PM
Jimmy smith is the next shutdown corner. Come at me bro

NYSackExchange
09-06-2011, 10:25 PM

with espn's new "total QBR"

2008 - Matt Ryan: 72.6 Joe Flacco: 41.6

2009 - Matt Ryan: 57.7 Joe Flacco: 52.6

2010 - Matt Ryan: 68.6 Joe Flacco: 58.1

50 is average, 65+ is pro bowl level

just sayin.

griepes
09-06-2011, 10:30 PM
no one gives Flacco credit, he's better than Matt Ryan yet Ryan is considered elite?hes not better, i would rank him right behind ryan (yes ryan has the better o) and ryans not elite

Wu-Massacre
09-06-2011, 10:32 PM
how can you win the superbowl when Asante Samuel is picking you off for a pick 6 at least 3 times

Dynamiik
09-07-2011, 03:02 AM
I don't think Flacco can come through for them enough in the clutch to make it all the way to the SB and win.

They are a solid team no doubt but when you are talking SB contender I don't know if Boldin and Evans are exactly worth bragging about.

Y not? They won the sb in 2000 with Trent f*kin dilfer

Blasphemy
09-07-2011, 04:29 AM
http://nbcsportsmedia.msnbc.com/j/NBCSports/Components/Photo-Sports/2009/January/090128_TroyPolamaluJoeFlacco_h.standard.jpg

ezmac31
09-07-2011, 04:31 AM
i'll take the steelers.

Killer Wolf
09-07-2011, 05:29 AM
Really no chance of that happening. Will accept permanent ban if it does. SRS

AreolaBorealis
09-07-2011, 05:35 AM
with espn's new "total QBR"

2008 - Matt Ryan: 72.6 Joe Flacco: 41.6

2009 - Matt Ryan: 57.7 Joe Flacco: 52.6

2010 - Matt Ryan: 68.6 Joe Flacco: 58.1

50 is average, 65+ is pro bowl level

just sayin.

Ryan isn't better than Flacco because ESPN says so. Ryan is better than Flacco because I say so.

KeenanCobb
09-07-2011, 05:40 AM
Anquan Boldin and Lee Evans duo would be good if this was 2007 lmao.

ryan36_1
09-07-2011, 06:39 AM
How can you disagree???

http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/blog/Flacco%20sad

/thread

DCocK
09-07-2011, 06:40 AM
in on this. lmao at mark schlereth picking steelers.

good night steelers in week 1.

PhrygianLydian
09-07-2011, 06:45 AM
What's up with everyone on the Raven's dick? Would bet money against OP's prediction

lrm546
09-07-2011, 06:54 AM
hell yeah baby. with the oline addidtions this team has no holes. times for joe to step up

jprockjr
09-07-2011, 06:57 AM
those pickin the steelers over ravens, the chances of a team getting to the superbowl 2 consecutive years are slim

What's up with everyone on the Raven's dick? Would bet money against OP's prediction

u srs? no one has them beating the steelers yet a lone the sb.

thegenerel
09-07-2011, 07:01 AM
they still have Joke Flacco at the helm, so....

http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/9dd/b12/ce4/resized/you-lose-wanka-meme-generator-you-get-nothing-you-lose-a68cbb.jpg?1304307654.jpg

and LOL @ Flacco being 'underrated'. Lee Evans is trash.

turk75
09-07-2011, 07:15 AM
As much i dislike both teams (Steelers & Ravens) Steelers will still be at the top of the AFCN this year.. sorry bub

Fuegoman
09-07-2011, 08:13 AM
B. McKinnie, Grubbs, Birk/Gurode, Yanda, Oher.. If McKinnie can stay in football shape and play at least an average LT that's going to be a beastly line.. The starting cornerbacks are unproven (J. Smith, Cary Williams), but they are big physical guys and should allow the Ravens to show a lot of blitz plays.. It's probably the most talented Raven team since 2006, albeit some unproven talent.

jross2021
09-07-2011, 08:18 AM
they have to beat Pittsburgh in the playoffs first

Beliedat
09-07-2011, 08:22 AM

http://i.imgur.com/bO5CK.gif

You misspelled overrated. Lee Evans and Boldin are great? BRB i've entered a time machine.

neddo
09-07-2011, 08:25 AM
1) he's not underrated, ryan is better than him without a second thought
2) tyrod will be better than flaccid. homerbutsrs

ThePrimer
09-07-2011, 10:51 AM
Ravens will have a down year. Mark it

JetLife21
09-07-2011, 10:57 AM
Y not? They won the sb in 2000 with Trent f*kin dilfer

They also had a Hall of Fame worthy defense in 2000 which they are nowhere close to having this year.

lrm546
09-07-2011, 11:39 AM
haters everywhere. find me a hole on this team? go ahead

best dlineman in the league, a very good lb core, and young talented cbs with ed reed protecting them. not to mention a load of young, talented pass rushers.

on offense we have ray rice and ricky williams running behind vonta leach, 2 very solid starting wrs with a lot of young talent behind them, the te's are unproven but i think ed dickson is gonna have a very good year, and we sured up the oline big time with mckinney and gurode. hate all you want on flacco (lord knows i have) but he's an above average qb who's been to the playoffs every year he's been in the league. his numbers are almost identical to matt ryan who everyone thinks is an elite qb with less weapons and playing against tougher defenses.

hate all you guys want, i think this team has as good a shot at winning it this year as any other team in the nfl

ryan36_1
09-07-2011, 11:42 AM

Once again....

http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/blog/Flacco%20sad

/thread

Beliedat
09-07-2011, 11:43 AM
hell yeah baby. with the oline addidtions this team has no holes. times for joe to step up

Phaggot, if you're going to neg me for being real, at least leave a comment. SonIamdissapoint.

thegenerel
09-07-2011, 11:46 AM

WR2, TE, LT, C, NT, Entire CB depth chart

Evans, McKinney, Gurode are debatable, but really, they are stopgaps no more. Cody has not proven to be anything more than a fatty, didnt realize that Jimmy Smith has played one down and he might be the best of the bunch. Cary Williams isnt a hole? ok.

Dickson and Pitta are role players.

thegenerel
09-07-2011, 11:48 AM
Phaggot, if you're going to neg me for being real, at least leave a comment. SonIamdissapoint.

Im sure a few Steelers fans will counter his heavy handed -1.5 neg

lrm546
09-07-2011, 11:52 AM
Once again....

keep hating phaggot. his numbers are comparable to matt ryans yet everyone thinks ryan is the 2nd coming of god

WR2, TE, LT, C, NT, Entire CB depth chart

Evans, McKinney, Gurode are debatable, but really, they are stopgaps no more. Cody has not proven to be anything more than a fatty, didnt realize that Jimmy Smith has played one down and he might be the best of the bunch. Cary Williams isnt a hole? ok.

Dickson and Pitta are role players.

-lee evans is going to tear it up this year. he will have better numbers than boldin if he remains healthy, i honestly believe that.
-mckinney has lost a lot of weight and even if he doesn't improve to his pro bowl caliber, he'll still be at least league average. probably above average.
-gurode and birk at C is not a hole. come on now
-cody looked good in the preseason. ngata will also slide over to nt some plays.
-cary williams is a stud. he's going to be very good
-TEs are meh. i really wish we didn't let Heap go but I'm thinking Dickson can be a good player for us.

I always neg with a "." for the most part. Pisses people off the most

Beliedat
09-07-2011, 11:52 AM

lulz. It's not the rep, it's the principle. If I made someone mad enough to neg me they ought to leave a comment.

But yes steelers fans prolly pool ~200k rep or so.

Joe Flacco is the poor mans Matt Ryan.

Srs Thread
09-07-2011, 11:59 AM
in after OP realizes Flacco has NEVER beat Roethlisberger. Not once. Especially in the playoffs.

"The Ravens will never win a Super Bowl with Flacco"- Woodley

LOL AT Flacco.

ryan36_1
09-07-2011, 12:00 PM
keep hating phaggot. his numbers are comparable to matt ryans yet everyone thinks ryan is the 2nd coming of god

http://doctorbulldog.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/6-trophies.jpg

I ain't even mad.

Numbers don't mean anything if you can't perform under pressure. But, let's not argue, I think we can both agree that we hope Flacco has a long career with the Ravens.

kethnaab
09-07-2011, 12:01 PM
How can you disagree???

*insert any of the dozens of 'steelers embarrass Ravens' pictures*

With Vonta Leach and the additions to the OL expect Ray Rice to fry.

Matt Birk was a stud. Andre Gurode still hasn't learned how to snap a football
Bryant McKinnie can't walk from the huddle to the line without stopping for oxygen. he got CUT because he was 70 lbs overweight for chrissakes, and he's almost 33.

1) Flacco is fine in the regular season. Moment he gets pressure on him in the postseason, he chokes. We're talking epic choke here. His 2nd best game in the postseason, he went 11 for 22, 161 yards. That's his 2nd BEST game. He has as many sub-50% completion games in January as he has > 50%.

What's up with everyone on the Raven's dick?

it's like that every season. Same people think that Ozzie is a better GM than Kevin Colbert

those pickin the steelers over ravens, the chances of a team getting to the superbowl 2 consecutive years are slim

and...what does that have to do with the Ravens?

B. McKinnie, Grubbs, Birk/Gurode, Yanda, Oher.. If McKinnie can stay in football shape and play at least an average LT that's going to be a beastly line.. The starting cornerbacks are unproven (J. Smith, Cary Williams), but they are big physical guys and should allow the Ravens to show a lot of blitz plays.. It's probably the most talented Raven team since 2006, albeit some unproven talent.

haters everywhere. find me a hole on this team?

everyone not named "Reed, Lewis, Ngata, Suggs, Rice, Leach, Grubbs, Yanda". So there's 13 holes for you.

agreed. I'm sure we'll figure out a way to keep your head above water. Subscribed.

kethnaab
09-07-2011, 12:04 PM
I always neg with a "." for the most part. Pisses people off the most

i'll keep that in mind. thanks for the pro-tip

lrm546
09-07-2011, 12:05 PM
[QUOTE=jprockjr;746922503]

everyone not named "Reed, Lewis, Ngata, Suggs, Rice, Leach, Grubbs, Yanda". So there's 13 holes for you.

We can do that with the Steelers too. Everyone not named "Roethlisberger, Wallace, Mendenhall, Pouncey, Harrison, Woodley, Polamalu"

i'll keep that in mind. thanks for the pro-tip

lol like i care. i've lost over 100 reps the past month for negging big rep miscers because they think no one will do it. they're only green boxes.

panaxxIX
09-07-2011, 12:10 PM

Pretty obvious everyone saying flacco sucks and we wont do good this year havent even seen the ravens play this offseason. Tyrod is better than flacco? lmao the kid has skill and could be pretty good but get the **** outta here with that. Flacco lead our team to the AFC Championship game his rookie year. Tyrod would probally win 5 games. All our new guys and a new d coordinator, well be better than last year.

The only Q is our oline, which we havent even seen our starting line for week 1 play yet.

lrm546
09-07-2011, 12:13 PM
Numbers don't mean anything if you can't perform under pressure. But, let's not argue, I think we can both agree that we hope Flacco has a long career with the Ravens.

yeah, how has matt ryan performed under pressure in the playoffs?

listen, i'm not the biggest flacco fan. i know he has to improve a lot but the truth is he isn't as bad as people make him out to be. he's an above average qb in the league and while he'll never been aaron rodgers, he's absolutely a guy you can win with.

chargerfn909
09-07-2011, 12:25 PM

best dlineman in the league, a very good lb core, and young talented cbs with ed reed protecting them. not to mention a load of young, talented pass rushers.

on offense we have ray rice and ricky williams running behind vonta leach, 2 very solid starting wrs with a lot of young talent behind them, the te's are unproven but i think ed dickson is gonna have a very good year, and we sured up the oline big time with mckinney and gurode. hate all you want on flacco (lord knows i have) but he's an above average qb who's been to the playoffs every year he's been in the league. his numbers are almost identical to matt ryan who everyone thinks is an elite qb with less weapons and playing against tougher defenses.

hate all you guys want, i think this team has as good a shot at winning it this year as any other team in the nfl

1) Can you aware me on these 'pass rushers'? - Suggs is proven, Kruger hasn't done schitt, Kindle hasn't done schitt and is one pop away from being toast, and Johnson had 1.5 sack(s) last year..

2) Your guys O line is without a DOUBT worse than last year. McKinney is a cow that was cut from a not so good Viking team, and Gurode was cut from a dirty azz cowboy O line..

3) Above average is pushing it, but he's nothing to brag about. He can thank his D for his trips to the playoffs..and to the dude that thinks Ryan>Flacco, you are smoking rock.

4) Almost identical, is not the same as identical.

I like the Ravens (srs, love Ray Ray), but I firmly believe they take a step back this year..

jprockjr
09-07-2011, 12:25 PM

- statistically Flacco > Ryan
- Flacco made it to the playoffs in all his three years in the league
- Flacco has never had great receivers
- Ryan plays indoors in the NFC South, New Orleans is also a dome team

lrm546
09-07-2011, 12:35 PM
1) Can you aware me on these 'pass rushers'? - Suggs is proven, Kruger hasn't done schitt, Kindle hasn't done schitt and is one pop away from being toast, and Johnson had 1.5 sack(s) last year..
Kruger looked really, really good in the preseason. Kindle and Pernell McPhee also had good preseasons. Wouldn't be surprised to see Arthur Jones starting over Corey Redding sometime this season.

2) Your guys O line is without a DOUBT worse than last year. McKinney is a cow that was cut from a not so good Viking team, and Gurode was cut from a dirty azz cowboy O line..
Are you kidding me? Surely you can't be serious about it being worse. Oher was bad at LT last year and moving him to RT and Yanda back to RG makes all the difference in the world. That takes one of the shakiest right sides of the line to one of the best in the league. I have faith in Mckinney having a good season. He's with a bunch of his U bois and has lost a lot of weight. Andre Gurode and Matt Birk is not a bad combo at C at all and there is Ben Grubbs at LG who very good

3) Above average is pushing it, but he's nothing to brag about. He can thank his D for his trips to the playoffs..and to the dude that thinks Ryan>Flacco, you are smoking rock.
He absolutely is above average.
4) Almost identical, is not the same as identical.
Matt Ryan- 10061yds 66tds 34ints 86.9rating 60.8% comp
Joe Flacco 10206yds 60tds 34ints 87.9rating 62% comp

close enough to identical for you?
I like the Ravens (srs, love Ray Ray), but I firmly believe they take a step back this year..

griepes
09-07-2011, 12:37 PM
http://tnation.t-nation.com/forum_images/d/4/d421f_ORIG-JoeFlacco.jpg

chargerfn909
09-07-2011, 12:39 PM
- statistically Flacco > Ryan
- Flacco made it to the playoffs in all his three years in the league
- Flacco has never had great receivers
- Ryan plays indoors in the NFC South, New Orleans is also a dome team

Stats?

Yards/TD/INT

Flacco: 08': 2,971/14/12
Ryan: 08': 3,440/16/11

Flacco: 09': 3,613/21/12
Ryan: 09': 2,916/22/14

Flacco: 10': 3,622/25/10
Ryan: 10': 3,705/28/9

I wouldn't say Ryan has had 'great' receivers, Roddy played damn good this last year, but it's not like Flacco was stuck with nothing, he just doesn't make his guys look as good.

Can't really use the indoor thing considering when you guys went head to head he (Ryan) had over 100 yards more passing, same amount of TD's and 0 picks.. Also led his team down the field at the end of the game for the W.

panaxxIX
09-07-2011, 12:41 PM
Stats?

Yards/TD/INT

Flacco: 08': 2,971/14/12
Ryan: 08': 3,440/16/11

Flacco: 09': 3,613/21/12
Ryan: 09': 2,916/22/14

Flacco: 10': 3,622/25/10
Ryan: 10': 3,705/28/9

I wouldn't say Ryan has had 'great' receivers, Roddy played damn good this last year, but it's not like Flacco was stuck with nothing, he just doesn't make his guys looks as good.

Can't really use the indoor thing considering when you guys went head to head he (Ryan) had over 100 yards more passing, same amount of TD's and 0 picks.. Also led his team down the field at the end of the game for the W.

maybe its my bad memory, but didnt flacco do the same exact thing? and then the falcons scored after we did?

and all qbs are judged based on how they do in the post season? flacco is 4-3, has matt ryan even won a game in the post season? you can say joe cant win tough games all you want, but hes done nothing but win. you cant even compare ryan to flacco until he does something when the real season starts.

same goes for rivers. he can put up great numbers all year long and be considered "elite" but flacco has done more in the playoffs than he has

chargerfn909
09-07-2011, 12:41 PM

Lotta speculation there.. Time will tell. But i'd take Ryan over Flacco all day, thats just me though.

kethnaab
09-07-2011, 12:53 PM
We can do that with the Steelers too. Everyone not named "Roethlisberger, Wallace, Mendenhall, Pouncey, Harrison, Woodley, Polamalu"

so the consistent #1 defense in the NFL has 8 holes? really?

Casey Hampton is the best run stopper in the league. Aaron Smith, Ziggy Hood, and Brett Keisel are worlds better than any defensive lineman on your team not named "Ngata", Terrell Suggs would be a backup on our team, and everyone in your secondary not named "Ed" would also be backups on our team, and our secondary is the worst part of our team.

Oh yeah, Heath Miller is better than any TE you've had on your team since Ozzie himself, and both Boldin and Evans were good...3 years ago. Boldin would rotate with Hines, and Evans would ride the pine behind the 3 young WRs we have that are all faster and more talented.

so, if we have so many holes, how is it that we've made more Super Bowls in the last 3 seasons than your franchise has made in its history? How is it that we own you so badly, year in, year out? How is it that you keep losing to a team with so many holes? You haven't beaten us since 2006 unless our 2nd string QB is in, and you choke, every year, in the playoffs against us.

Damn, if we have holes, then what does that make the Ravens?

lrm546
09-07-2011, 12:59 PM
[QUOTE=lrm546;747178053]

so the consistent #1 defense in the NFL has 8 holes? really?

Casey Hampton is the best run stopper in the league. Aaron Smith, Ziggy Hood, and Brett Keisel are worlds better than any defensive lineman on your team not named "Ngata", Terrell Suggs would be a backup on our team, and everyone in your secondary not named "Ed" would also be backups on our team, and our secondary is the worst part of our team.

Oh yeah, Heath Miller is better than any TE you've had on your team since Ozzie himself, and both Boldin and Evans were good...3 years ago. Boldin would rotate with Hines, and Evans would ride the pine behind the 3 young WRs we have that are all faster and more talented.

so, if we have so many holes, how is it that we've made more Super Bowls in the last 3 seasons than your franchise has made in its history? How is it that we own you so badly, year in, year out? How is it that you keep losing to a team with so many holes? You haven't beaten us since 2006 unless our 2nd string QB is in, and you choke, every year, in the playoffs against us.

Damn, if we have holes, then what does that make the Ravens?
Forgot about Casey Hampton, my bad. But let's not act like our lineman are chopped liver. And honestly, your CBs are no better than ours. Cary Williams is going to surprise a lot of people and Jimmy Smith has the makings of being a top corner in the league. Ryan Clark is better than Bernard Pollard.

Heath Miller is not better than Todd Heap in his prime, gtfo. ****, Heap was better than Miller LAST YEAR. And honestly, you're a ****ing idiot if you think old ass Hines Ward can hold a jock to Anquan Boldin right now. That's probably one of the funniest things to come out your mouth and you're usually pretty level headed.

Wanna know why you have more Super Bowl rings? You have Ben Roethlisberger. That's why. He's one of the most underrated and best QBs in the league. He is the difference between these two teams

chargerfn909
09-07-2011, 01:01 PM
same goes for rivers. he can put up great numbers all year long and be considered "elite" but flacco has done more in the playoffs than he has

lol. ok you got me, i'd rather have Flacco over Rivers..

C'mon now, you gotta be smart enough to realize that QB's can't do it all.

kethnaab
09-07-2011, 01:42 PM
Forgot about Casey Hampton, my bad. But let's not act like our lineman are chopped liver. And honestly, your CBs are no better than ours. Cary Williams is going to surprise a lot of people and Jimmy Smith has the makings of being a top corner in the league. Ryan Clark is better than Bernard Pollard. Ike Taylor is better, but yeah, Jimmy Smith worries me in the future. :(

Heath Miller is not better than Todd Heap in his prime, gtfo. ****, Heap was better than Miller LAST YEAR. we'll agree to disagree. Heap was injury prone and a fairly middling blocker. Miller was a solid blocker, always has been And honestly, you're a ****ing idiot if you think old ass Hines Ward can hold a jock to Anquan Boldin right now. That's probably one of the funniest things to come out your mouth and you're usually pretty level headed. yeah well, it's early. Stick around, I got a ton of them.

Wanna know why you have more Super Bowl rings? You have Ben Roethlisberger. That's why. He's one of the most underrated and best QBs in the league. He is the difference between these two teams

as much as I'd love to continue this discussion, you basically shut me down with your last statement. that's truly about the sum of it, and it's why we win when he's in and we lose when he's not.

ArchangelDante
09-07-2011, 01:46 PM
I ****ing hate the steelers but we all know the ravens have been and always will be their bitch

kethnaab
09-07-2011, 01:46 PM

Flacco hasn't done $hit in the playoffs other than cause the Ravens to lose with his pathetic play.

i won't rub your nose in it, but if you pursue this course of discussion, we can always look at reality and it won't be pretty.

Tyler44
09-07-2011, 01:55 PM
I am being a homer, but I am confident the Browns will split with Balt and Pitt this year.

Gonna be a 3 way division race. Not saying the Browns will win it, but we'll be there stirring **** up.

NoS_oUtLaSt
09-07-2011, 02:01 PM
lol'd at Checkdown Flacco winning a superbowl.

inb4 Ray Rice 80 Receptions in the flats.

milkman04
09-07-2011, 02:24 PM
As much as I'd like the ravens to beat the steelers I have to be reality

steelers > ravens

but like my boy says...

"And that's why they play the games." - Chris Berman

stevedarsh
09-07-2011, 04:11 PM
flacco isn't good enough.

gworld7
09-07-2011, 04:38 PM
steelers > ravens

chlaxman
09-07-2011, 04:41 PM
flacco isn't good enough.

Came in to post this

SteelCity412
09-07-2011, 05:35 PM
Gotta beat the steelers first bruh. Gl this season though

pkahnman
09-07-2011, 05:37 PM
Ravens have problems starting with the QB

I think they will be better as the season plays out but they made so many changes

Vafongul
09-07-2011, 05:51 PM
They're completely capable of beating any team in the league and they have been ever since the Harbaugh era began. However, they need to be able to beat the Steelers on a consistent basis and until they do, they'll continue being also-rans. They need to get the Yinzer-monkey off their back.

With all the changes in the short off-season, it's going to be tough. Are they capable of beating the elite teams? Absolutely. Will they? lolidunno.jpg

- Ravens fan

panaxxIX
09-07-2011, 06:51 PM
lol. ok you got me, i'd rather have Flacco over Rivers..

C'mon now, you gotta be smart enough to realize that QB's can't do it all.

Lol id take rivers of Flacco any day too but all im saying is QBs are judged on playoff wins and superbowl wins. Flacco didnt do it alone but you cant argue that he has 4 playoff wins under his belt, while matt ryan has zero.

Cant wait until sunday to laugh at anyone who thinks the Ravens wont be better thasn the steelers this seaso.

kethnaab
09-07-2011, 08:27 PM
Lol id take rivers of Flacco any day too but all im saying is QBs are judged on playoff wins and superbowl wins. Flacco didnt do it alone but you cant argue that he has 4 playoff wins under his belt, while matt ryan has zero.

Flacco got dragged, kicking and screaming, through all but 1 of those wins

Cant wait until sunday to laugh at anyone who thinks the Ravens wont be better thasn the steelers this seaso.

yep. it could happen. It's not the postseason, so Flacco has that going for him. You honestly might win.