PDA

View Full Version : do i need more protein if...

boink
09-05-2011, 10:05 PM
for example if i workout today with back only and take 2x protein of my body weight. my question is, if i workout the next day with chest, do i need more protein than the amount of protein i took yesterday since TWO body parts are already worked out? or does 2x protein of my body weight enough to be absorbed for my back and chest?

AlwaysTryin
09-05-2011, 10:08 PM
for example if i workout today with back only and take 2x protein of my body weight. my question is, if i workout the next day with chest, do i need more protein than the amount of protein i took yesterday since TWO body parts are already worked out? or does 2x protein of my body weight enough to be absorbed for my back and chest?

What? I am so confused

PhiSig2298
09-05-2011, 10:11 PM

What? No.. Please read the stickies. Hit macros on a Daily basis

boink
09-05-2011, 10:13 PM
what i mean is do i need to make more protein for working out more often or should i just stick with the guideline always which is to take protein that is twice your body weight?

xRibs
09-05-2011, 10:13 PM

1) You don't need 2g of protein per lb of body weight regardless of what you are or are not working out on any particular day
2) Calculate your macros based on the sticky and hit your protein requirement daily.

PhiSig2298
09-05-2011, 10:14 PM
what i mean is do i need to make more protein for working out more often or should i just stick with the guideline always which is to take protein that is twice your body weight?

Read..

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121703981

boink
09-05-2011, 10:14 PM
sorry typo that is TAKE not MAKE lol

staunchkg
09-05-2011, 10:16 PM
It is all worked out for a DAILY AVERAGE INTAKE. As the guys have said, read the stickies and calculate your macros and consume that on a DAILY basis.