PDA

View Full Version : Joe Biden being Joe Biden.

leafs43
09-05-2011, 04:09 PM
kJXduIrDDM4

How is this guy a heart beat away from the presidency? So much for civility. I am guessing he is going to get replaced on the ticket so Obama is letting him throw as many bombs as he can on the government dime.

lexinak
09-05-2011, 04:25 PM
kJXduIrDDM4

How is this guy a heart beat away from the presidency? So much for civility. I am guessing he is going to get replaced on the ticket so Obama is letting him throw as many bombs as he can on the government dime.

Are you the most sensitive princess in the world, or are you just digging for something to attack Joe Biden over? I love what he said and the power with which he said it. He's absolutely right, civility be damned.

EDIT: It occurred to me that you must have intended to post a different video, one in which Joe Biden says something truly vile and disgraceful, and accidentally grabbed the link for this one instead. My bad. Go ahead and post the REAL video that got you so outraged.

leafs43
09-05-2011, 04:29 PM
Are you the most sensitive princess in the world, or are you just digging for something to attack Joe Biden over? I love what he said and the power with which he said it. He's absolutely right, civility be damned.

You love what he said because you don't understand what he said.

TheRighteous
09-05-2011, 04:29 PM
Not to mention a plagiarist QIaALKHVrAA

TheRighteous
09-05-2011, 04:34 PM
And let's not forget a liar and an *******. http://www.brendan-nyhan.com/blog/2008/08/joe-bidens-grea.html
You can hear recordings of his lies and how much of an ******* he is, here.
http://www.soundboard.com/sb/Joe_Biden_sounds.aspx

Out of his own mouth: "I have a much higher IQ than you do, I suspect."

lexinak
09-05-2011, 04:36 PM
You love what he said because you don't understand what he said.

Then please explain, using small words so my teeny ladybrain can grasp them.

leafs43
09-05-2011, 04:58 PM
Then please explain, using small words so my teeny ladybrain can grasp them.

Getting up in front of the AFL CIO, which is the biggest public union and a massive lobby group for which they extort billions of dollars from the federal gov't, and saying if you're against them you're a barbarian attacking the middle class. All from the guy next in line to be president.

That's pretty much like Dick Cheney getting up in front of public audience of Haliburton, every big oil company and wall street saying the exact same thing. So I am sure you'd find that a tad bit offensive.

lexinak
09-05-2011, 05:07 PM
Getting up in front of the AFL CIO, which is the biggest public union and a massive lobby group for which they extort billions of dollars from the federal gov't, and saying if you're against them you're a barbarian attacking the middle class. All from the guy next in line to be president.

That's pretty much like Dick Cheney getting up in front of public audience of Haliburton, every big oil company and wall street saying the exact same thing. So I am sure you'd find that a tad bit offensive.

Hold up just a second.

Do you think he LITERALLY meant that the people who hate unions are barbarians? Serious question, yes or no answer.

leafs43
09-05-2011, 05:09 PM
Hold up just a second.

Do you think he LITERALLY meant that the people who hate unions are barbarians? Serious question, yes or no answer.

When people put a bull's eye on a congressional district does that mean they want people shot?

lexinak
09-05-2011, 05:16 PM
When people put a bull's eye on a congressional district does that mean they want people shot?

Why in the world did I think I'd get an honest answer out of a union-hating liar like you?

leafs43
09-05-2011, 05:18 PM
Why in the world did I think I'd get an honest answer out of a union-hating liar like you?

I'm a union hater now because I, like most of the US, know that the AFL CIO is a communist front group and lobbyist that buys and pays off gov't candidates to slip them money?

lexinak
09-05-2011, 05:27 PM
I'm a union hater now because I, like most of the US, know that the AFL CIO is a communist front group and lobbyist that buys and pays off gov't candidates to slip them money?

Ahh. So it's not just the unions, it's actually the communists. I see.

http://www.lynnskitchenadventures.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/aluminum-foil.jpg

leafs43
09-05-2011, 05:36 PM
Ahh. So it's not just the unions, it's actually the communists. I see.

lol denying that the AFL CIO isn't a communist front group doesn't make it any less true.

farquezy
09-05-2011, 05:47 PM
Sounds like something I would say.

u mad?

leafs43
09-05-2011, 05:54 PM
Sounds like something I would say.

u mad?

Considering that you're practically a full blown fascist, not really that big of a surprise

lexinak
09-05-2011, 06:00 PM
lol denying that the AFL CIO isn't a communist front group doesn't make it any less true.

But it's not true, and that's what makes it hilarious. As of my last post I can't take you seriously anymore.

MathDaddy
09-05-2011, 06:00 PM
Not to mention a plagiarist QIaALKHVrAA

Obama should have chosen Sarah Palin. LOL! :)

MediaDeit
09-05-2011, 06:03 PM
kJXduIrDDM4

I don't like Joe Biden, but if you have a problem with his stump speech then I just don't get it.... He was 1,000,000,000 times more reserved then the nutcases like Palin, Perry and Bachmann on your beloved right. All this was was a stump speech, why you let it twist your panties, I am not sure.

...With that said Obama is an idiot if he runs with Biden again in 2012, Biden is a liability.... Obama's most viable option will be Hillary if he wants a chance to win re-election.

farquezy
09-05-2011, 06:06 PM
Considering that you're practically a full blown fascist, not really that big of a surprisecoming from the ultra conservative, lolz

MathDaddy
09-05-2011, 06:17 PM
I don't like Joe Biden, but if you have a problem with his stump speech then I just don't get it.... He was 1,000,000,000 times more reserved then the nutcases like Palin, Perry and Bachmann on your beloved right. All this was was a stump speech, why you let it twist your panties, I am not sure.

...With that said Obama is an idiot if he runs with Biden again in 2012, Biden is a liability.... Obama's most viable option will be Hillary if he wants a chance to win re-election.

He's going to choose Jimmy Hoffa Jr. as a running mate. After Hoffa's speech in Detroit today, Obama's found an even better thuggish lout than Rahm-bo.

TheRighteous
09-05-2011, 06:17 PM

...With that said Obama is an idiot if he runs with Biden again in 2012, Biden is a liability.... Obama's most viable option will be Hillary if he wants a chance to win re-election.I think a Hillary Clinton-Harry Reid ticket would be good. Obama can go back to Hawaii.

Tekkendo
09-05-2011, 06:28 PM
considering that you're practically a full blown fascist, not really that big of a surprise
hahahahahaahahah

Tekkendo
09-05-2011, 06:31 PM
I think a Hillary Clinton-Harry Reid ticket would be good. Obama can go back to Hawaii.
it is sad day that the Democrat party has to turn to these obsolete dinosaurs. The democrat party is so intellectually bankrupt that there is practically no new blood.

lexinak
09-05-2011, 07:01 PM
it is sad day that the Democrat party has to turn to these obsolete dinosaurs. The democrat party is so intellectually bankrupt that there is practically no new blood.

I'll take them over your "fresh blood" any day.

*coughcoughChristineODonnell*

Tekkendo
09-05-2011, 07:48 PM
I'll take them over your "fresh blood" any day.

*coughcoughChristineODonnell*
that one is not fresh blood. she is just trolling the political scene.

GOP fresh blood:

Allen West. Marco Rubio. Paul Ryan. Ran Paul. etc.

The GOP actually has a Young Gun program. so... be veey veeey afraid... we r gonna git u, sukka!

http://www.nrcc.org/Young-Guns-2012/

We are the one with the message America is looking for. -------Raygun :D

res.ume
09-05-2011, 07:56 PM

And before everyone was complaining about Obama's lack of experience.

I also like Biden and enjoyed his speech :)

lexinak
09-05-2011, 08:00 PM

GOP fresh blood:

The GOP actually has a Young Gun program. so... be veey veeey afraid... we r gonna git u, sukka!

Rand Paul? Rand "I don't agree with the Civil Rights Act" Paul?

Tell you what. If you get that asshat elected I will personally leave the United States and tell everyone in my new country that I am not and never was an American. The shame - and fear - would just be too much.

Tekkendo
09-06-2011, 07:04 AM
Rand Paul? Rand "I don't agree with the Civil Rights Act" Paul?

Tell you what. If you get that asshat elected I will personally leave the United States and tell everyone in my new country that I am not and never was an American. The shame - and fear - would just be too much.
Got any democrat young gun or freshblood?

Tekkendo
09-06-2011, 07:06 AM
And before everyone was complaining about Obama's lack of experience.

I also like Biden and enjoyed his speech :)

Great choices in your party!:D Obsolete dinos or a dumbphuck freshblood OBAMA. How is the hopey and changey working out for ya? Enjoy having your back stabbed by obama & dinos, and your arse sold down the river repeatedly by Obama & dinos ?

Fuegoman
09-06-2011, 08:32 AM

GOP fresh blood:

Roger Williams listed on the Young Guns page.... 61 years old. http://www.rogerforcongress.com/

Well, I guess 61 is actually considered young to most conservatives.

tacoreaper
09-06-2011, 10:22 AM
are you the most sensitive princess in the world, or are you just digging for something to attack joe biden over? I love what he said and the power with which he said it. He's absolutely right, civility be damned.

Edit: It occurred to me that you must have intended to post a different video, one in which joe biden says something truly vile and disgraceful, and accidentally grabbed the link for this one instead. My bad. Go ahead and post the real video that got you so outraged.

meat head!!!

Caesar735
09-06-2011, 10:39 AM
who the **** is joe biden

http://www.mofopolitics.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/obama-laughing.jpg

powerman2000
09-06-2011, 11:03 AM
Biden is Obama's lap dog.

Lefticle
03-21-2019, 10:29 AM
So weird