PDA

View Full Version : Please critique my cutting diet!

ineednicecalves
06-19-2003, 01:22 PM
I am trying to get at lean and cut as possible. Here is my daily diet, I know there are things wrong with it, so post away.

9:30 - 3 scrambled eggs, half a grapefruit, oatmeal or an apple

12:00 - Baked chicken breast w/out the skin, 2 baked chicken legs, small bowl of pasta w/ no sauce of any kind, 3 egg whites, and a small bowl of fruit.

3:00 - Post lifting muscle milk serving.

6:00 - Baked chicken breast w/out the skin, 2 baked chicken legs, small bowl of pasta w/ no sauce of any kind, 4 egg whites, small serving of steamed brocoli, and a small serving of spinach.

9:00 - Nitro-tech bar and another serving of muscle milk for bed time.

In addition, I'll eat a desert of some kind at either lunch or dinner. Maybe a piece of cake or pie. I drink massive ammounts of water at every meal and throughout the day, no other drinks.

Thanks for any critiques!

younglifter13
06-19-2003, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by ineednicecalves
I am trying to get at lean and cut as possible. Here is my daily diet, I know there are things wrong with it, so post away.

9:30 - 3 scrambled eggs, half a grapefruit, oatmeal or an apple

12:00 - Baked chicken breast w/out the skin, 2 baked chicken legs, small bowl of pasta w/ no sauce of any kind, 3 egg whites, and a small bowl of fruit.

3:00 - Post lifting muscle milk serving.

6:00 - Baked chicken breast w/out the skin, 2 baked chicken legs, small bowl of pasta w/ no sauce of any kind, 4 egg whites, small serving of steamed brocoli, and a small serving of spinach.

9:00 - Nitro-tech bar and another serving of muscle milk for bed time.

In addition, I'll eat a desert of some kind at either lunch or dinner. Maybe a piece of cake or pie. I drink massive ammounts of water at every meal and throughout the day, no other drinks.

Thanks for any critiques!

9:30, for the carb source here, you might want to use the oatmeal as opposed to a grapefruit or apple since the carbs in oatmeal are complex and low in gi as opposed to the fruit which is higher in the gi and the carbs (sugar) is mainly fructose.

12:00, chicken legs are dark meat (i might be wrong). Dark meat isnt as good as whtie meat (dark meat has more fat). also, once again, pasta is a higher gi carb. There are whole wheat pastas though which are surpisingly pretty good.

6:00, same views as meal 12

9:00, save your money and get some cottage cheese. Most of the protein is casien (slow digesting protein) which is ideal before bed. Im pretty sure nitro-tech bars are mostly whey.