PDA

View Full Version : Turkey expels Israeli Ambassador.

Dr.Z
09-02-2011, 06:49 AM
http://www.haaretz.com/polopoly_fs/1.357281.1303374640!/image/756330717.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_295/756330717.jpg

The expulsion of Israel's ambassador over an Israel Defense Forces raid of a Turkish aid flotilla is just one step in many possible measures taken against Israel if it persists in its refusal to apologize for the incident, Turkish President Abduallah Gul said on Friday.

Gul's comments came just hours after Turkish Foreign Minister announced the downscale of diplomatic relations with Jerusalem, saying the move was a direct response to Israel's refusal to apologize for the deaths of nine Turkish nationals in the May 2010 raid.

Speaking to reporters in Istanbul later Friday, Gul said that Israel apparently "did not understand how determined Turkey was to show it has not forgotten the events of the past," adding that Turkey "would always defend our citizens' rights," saying that the "steps announced today were just the first phase."

"In accordance with Israel's stance, it is possible that more steps may come in the future," the Turkish president added, saying of the UN's Gaza flotilla report that "as far as we're concerned that reports doesn't exist."

Gul also said that Turkey had considered to sanction Israel for its refusal to apologize sooner, but instead waited since it wanted to "give some of our good-willed allies the opportunity to end the crisis."

The findings of a UN probe into Israel's deadly raid on a 2010 flotilla to Gaza known as the Palmer Commission Report, which were leaked to The New York Times Thursday, have further raised tensions between Israel and Turkey, and senior Foreign Ministry officials warned that Turkey could respond to the report's publication by expelling the Israeli ambassador and scaling back diplomatic relations.

"Israel squandered all of the opportunities to end the crisis, and now it must pay for it," Turkish FM Davutoglu said during his announcement earlier Friday, adding that Turkey's official position was that Israel's blockade on the Gaza Strip was illegal, despite the fact that the UN report supported its legality.

Hinting at the possible consequences of Turkey's disagreement with the UN's interpretation of Israel's blockade, the Turkish FM said that Ankara would "do whatever it takes to implement its interpretation of the significance of international waters in the Mediterranean."

"We cannot accept the blockade on Gaza. We cannot say that the blockade aligns with international law," he said, adding that the stance taken by the Palmer Commission Report was the author's "personal opinion, one which does not correspond with Turkey's position."

Additionally, Davutoglu announced the cancellation of all defense contracts between Israel and Turkey, adding that Ankara would both initiaite legal action against the Gaza blockade in international courts, as well as aid families of those killed in the Gaza flotilla raid in seeking litigation against Israel.

Warning of the possible consequences of Israel's refusal to apologize for the flotilla raid, Davutoglu said on Thursday that Friday's official release of the Palmer Report constituted Israel's last chance to apologize for its raid on the Turkish-sponsored flotilla and warned of consequences, including sanctions, should Israel continue to refuse to apologize.

Unless there is an Israeli apology, "we will put Plan B into play," Davutoglu said. He said Turkey intended to impose sanctions, "which both Israel and other international parties are aware of."

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/turkey-president-expulsion-of-israeli-envoy-is-just-the-first-step-1.382232

Spoken like a true G...

Popcorn_fart
09-02-2011, 07:03 AM
unbeleivable Israel take down a ship providing humantarian aid to Palestine, kill 9 turks and the report says "shot multiple times, including in the back, or at close range" yet still refuse to apologize and keep there ties with Turkey even though they've been given a chance too for a long period of time. Can't blame the turks for cutting ties should've done so a while ago.

channelcat
09-02-2011, 07:21 AM
Well done Turkey!

My Canadian far right religious pandering PM will no doubt condemn this move because Israel is the holy land, and we must give unconditional support to Israel...... so all the jews can be rounded up and convert or be destroyed by god??? <<<<<<insanity. I don't know who I would hate more if I were Jewish, the haters or the christian supporters.

Blindead
09-02-2011, 07:23 AM
turkey is acting like a petulant child.

Popcorn_fart
09-02-2011, 07:32 AM
turkey is acting like a petulant child.

yes because if the Russian Army shot US forces who were sending aid to people in need multiple times and in the back we would not demand an apology and after almost a year do not get one just turn a blind eye and say ok no probs russia its all good

ll ReNeGaDe ll
09-02-2011, 07:48 AM
Anti-Israel retards prove themselves to be retards once again.

The UN, which relentlessly criticizes Israel on a regular basis, has declared and proved that the blockade is legal, and so was the boarding of the ship in international waters

And Turkey throws a temper tantrum, and the retards who hate Israel are still saying "way to go Turkey!" For refusing to accept international law, and acting like spoiled children.

You are truly sick demented people.

ll ReNeGaDe ll
09-02-2011, 07:50 AM
yes because if the Russian Army shot US forces who were sending aid to people in need multiple times and in the back we would not demand an apology and after almost a year do not get one just turn a blind eye and say ok no probs russia its all good

The United States wouldn't try to breach a legal blockade without expecting a full blown war to come out of it, you fukking moron.

Blindead
09-02-2011, 08:05 AM

because US forces is the same thing as random people from all over the world on a boat owned by civilians from Turkey. people in gaza aren't starving to death, sure they have need, but it isn't ****ing Africa. and if the UN report finds that they attacked the Israeli commandos then I fully accept that. anyone saying the UN is biased in favor of Israel is brain dead.

turkey: you're breaking international law, we'll go to the UN and prove it
UN: no they aren't
turkey: yeah we we know better, just ask us about our own human rights record: genocide, suppression of minorities and free speech...o wait.

thorton
09-02-2011, 08:10 AM

The UN, which relentlessly criticizes Israel on a regular basis, has declared and proved that the blockade is legal, and so was the boarding of the ship in international waters

And Turkey throws a temper tantrum, and the retards who hate Israel are still saying "way to go Turkey!" For refusing to accept international law, and acting like spoiled children.

Pathetic. You reach for straws any way you can. I fully agree with you that a good majority of the UN is anti-Israel and that the US abuses the **** out of its VETO, but do you really want to give credibility to this organization by grabbing there report and waving it from the rooftops?

Israel ****ed up on this one, plain and simple.

Tamorlane
09-02-2011, 08:12 AM

Do you not notice that EVERYTHING you say is propaganda and in defense of Israel? God stfu, you are the worst type of Jew. Like those ultra rats kicking old ladies out of their homes. You see that "gods chosen people" and holy land can ever do no wrong.

Let's just sit back and wait for Israel to get nuked. We knows its coming so they can precipitate world war 3 with their international banking cartels.

2ZFRc3MRA6U

ll ReNeGaDe ll
09-02-2011, 08:20 AM
Do you not notice that EVERYTHING you say is propaganda and in defense of Israel? God stfu, you are the worst type of Jew. Like those ultra rats kicking old ladies out of their homes. You see that "gods chosen people" and holy land can ever do no wrong.

Let's just sit back and wait for Israel to get nuked. We knows its coming so they can precipitate world war 3 with their international banking cartels.

2ZFRc3MRA6U

Do you realize you have not addressed the content of my post, you sick fukk?

Argumentum Ad Hominem FTL.

GnastyGnorc
09-02-2011, 08:22 AM

More and more I don't want Israel to deal with Muslim countries anymore. There's no point. Muslims will always hate Jews and there's nothing that can be done to change it.

ll ReNeGaDe ll
09-02-2011, 08:23 AM
Pathetic. You reach for straws any way you can. I fully agree with you that a good majority of the UN is anti-Israel and that the US abuses the **** out of its VETO, but do you really want to give credibility to this organization by grabbing there report and waving it from the rooftops?

Israel ****ed up on this one, plain and simple.

The UN is an anti-Israel organization and agreed with Israel. What more needs to be said? I quoted direct articles from international law proving boarding the ship was legal, but the deranged Muslim on the board disregarded it. Now the UN said it was legal, and the deranged Muslims continue to disregard it.

There is not a single reason to think Israel "fukked up" since they acted within the law, besides arguably using "excessive force," which is a joke considering they were being lynched by a bunch of fukked up Jihadists.

ll ReNeGaDe ll
09-02-2011, 08:24 AM
More and more I don't want Israel to deal with Muslim countries anymore. There's no point. Muslims will always hate Jews and there's nothing that can be done to change it.

Every time someone brings up how Israel should make peace with its neighbors, Turkey should be brought up as an example of how peace with a Muslim country, can never last for a Jewish country.

GnastyGnorc
09-02-2011, 08:25 AM
The UN is an anti-Israel organization and agreed with Israel. What more needs to be said? I quoted direct articles from international law proving boarding the ship was legal, but the deranged Muslim on the board disregarded it. Now the UN said it was legal, and the deranged Muslims continue to disregard it.

There is not a single reason to think Israel "fukked up" since they acted within the law, besides arguably using "excessive force," which is a joke considering they were being lynched by a bunch of fukked up Jihadists.
They've become used to centuries of oppressing and slaughtering non-Muslims that when somebody fights back for once they can't handle it.

kvk1
09-02-2011, 08:27 AM
Since that whole debacle more than quadruple the amount of Turks died than the flotilla incident in the South East at the hand of separatist terrorists. Ironically most of the people on that ship weren't even Turkish.

I wonder when AKP will expel some of its own diplomats that pushes its own skeletons back in the closet to focus on inconsequential **** like a verbal apology?

Smoke screens galore. By all means, let's act like this is somehow important. Sick of it.

GnastyGnorc
09-02-2011, 08:28 AM
Every time someone brings up how Israel should make peace with its neighbors, Turkey should be brought up as an example of how peace with a Muslim country, can never last for a Jewish country.
It can't last because Israel is the scapegoat for all the problems of the Muslim. The leaders of Muslim countries know they can keep in power and distract their people by blaming everything on Jews.

drpaul2012
09-02-2011, 08:31 AM
Is Renegade a Jewish Troll? (unaware)

Tamorlane
09-02-2011, 08:38 AM

You do realize that I was simply pointing out the fact that you are a typical Jew in the sense that you feel your people can do no wrong. I am not stupid, I realize my country does terrible things. You on the other hand, have an agenda, and it's embarrassing. You think you're high and mighty, calling muslims 'barbarians' for living the exact same lifestyle as you - dictated by an ancient religion in 2011.

Maybe I should have typed this in caps and bold to sound smarter and have my 'voice' heard? Does it work all high and mighty Jew?

Also I don't care about this incident, just like I don't care about your country.

Shaymin
09-02-2011, 08:39 AM
Is Renegade a Jewish Troll? (unaware)

No, he's an intelligent person who happens to be Jewish...unlike the OP who is an unintelligent person who happens to be a Muslim and has a hatred of Israel/Jews.

GnastyGnorc
09-02-2011, 08:41 AM
You do realize that I was simply pointing out the fact that you are a typical Jew in the sense that you feel your people can do no wrong. I am not stupid, I realize my country does terrible things. You on the other hand, have an agenda, and it's embarrassing. You think you're high and mighty, calling muslims 'barbarians' for living the exact same lifestyle as you - dictated by an ancient religion in 2011.

Maybe I should have typed this in caps and bold to sound smarter and have my 'voice' heard? Does it work all high and mighty Jew?

Also I don't care about this incident, just like I don't care about your country.
http://i56.tinypic.com/14y8w7b.png
Looooooool
Are you irate???

ll ReNeGaDe ll
09-02-2011, 08:42 AM

And once again, you have yet to address any point I have made ever. All you do is spew your antisemitic propaganda.

Waaah waahhhh you're a Jew waaaaahhhhhh.

When your intellectual repertoire consists of "oh no jews are bad and control everything" maybe you can finally join debates with the grown ups.

LucasCanada
09-02-2011, 08:43 AM
I think Turkey has all the rights to react the way they did. And maybe should have even done more. One thing I hate the most in politics is arrogance. If you made a mistake, or even if what happened was no mistake, why not just apologize and get over with it.

This is not a very clever move on Israel's part at all. I am sure that they will live to regret this for a long time.

TheRighteous
09-02-2011, 08:43 AM
Spoken like a true G...You guys can do whatever the hell you want, but your government is being irrational and stupid if you ask me. Jews and Muslims are really so similar. It's a shame that Mr. Erdogan and Mr. Davutoglu have to be like this. What is especially troubling is that Israel has already done everything the U.N. wants it to do in this regard, and yet this whole fiasco is still going on.

ll ReNeGaDe ll
09-02-2011, 08:44 AM
http://i56.tinypic.com/14y8w7b.png

Oh look, another "anti-Zionist." Here are some more anti-Israel posters:

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u27/mfpsychoboy/bigbrassballs.jpg

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u27/mfpsychoboy/xslam-1.jpg

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u27/mfpsychoboy/pwndealer.jpg

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u27/mfpsychoboy/hadzic.jpg

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u27/mfpsychoboy/calbaisey.jpg

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u27/mfpsychoboy/nzgs-2.png

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u27/mfpsychoboy/amuroray.jpg

ll ReNeGaDe ll
09-02-2011, 08:45 AM
I think Turkey has all the rights to react the way they did. And maybe should have even done more. One thing I hate the most in politics is arrogance. If you made a mistake, or even if what happened was no mistake, why not just apologize and get over with it.

This is not a very clever move on Israel's part at all. I am sure that they will live to regret this for a long time.

You're right, Israel should say sorry. Here is what it should sound like:

We are sorry that lives were lost because militants on board attacked the Israeli soldiers whom they knew would board and whom they meticulously planned to attack.

We are sorry that soldiers were forced to defend their comrades who were being attacked by supposed peace activists and that some people died.

We are sorry that militants bent on violence were allowed by the Turkish government to board ships which the Turkish government knew aimed to violate Israel’s legal blockade of Gaza, endangering the lives of the hundreds of innocents on board the vessels as well as the soldiers who boarded the vessels legally and expected to meet little resistance from peace activists.

We are sorry that the Turkish government in an act of brinkmanship based in machismo has decided to jeopardize the future security and prosperity of the Turkish people, whose concerns are not well represented by this government, by refusing to admit any fault on the part of the participants in the flotilla, nor of the Turkish government for allowing it to sail, nor of the Turkish government from supporting aggressive action against its long-time ally Israel.

We are sorry that the honorable and freedom loving Turkish people are being manipulated into believing that Israelis–who have long worked in cooperation with Turks in defense of freedom and would love to do so going forward–as opposed to radical Islamists who seek to take their freedom away are the enemies of the Turkish people.

Jnoah18
09-02-2011, 08:50 AM
unbeleivable Israel take down a ship providing humantarian aid to Palestine, kill 9 turks and the report says "shot multiple times, including in the back, or at close range" yet still refuse to apologize and keep there ties with Turkey even though they've been given a chance too for a long period of time. Can't blame the turks for cutting ties should've done so a while ago.

The 9 turks were killed trying to break a legal blockade after they attacked Navy commandos trying to enforce the blockade. Apologize for what? The IHH was wrong for instigating and Turkey even more so for backing this bs up.

Alchem
09-02-2011, 08:50 AM
^My eyes are bleeding from the amount on lies in this quote. (the renegade apology letter)

GnastyGnorc
09-02-2011, 08:51 AM
The 9 turks were killed trying to break a legal blockade after they attacked Navy commandos trying to enforce the blockade. Apologize for what? The IHH was wrong for instigating and Turkey even more so for backing this bs up.
Israel should never apologize for defending its sovereignty. The Muslim world expects Israel to roll over and gets made when Israel fights back.

Jnoah18
09-02-2011, 08:52 AM
LOL Turkey is acting completely like a little child.

1. Turkey demands a UN inquiry about the Flotilla

2. Turkey then participates in the UN inquiry

3. UN made its decision. Israel accepts it and Turkey refuses it.

4. Turkey attacks it

5. The Israeli Ambassador's time was up anyway.

- 5 other ships were boarded at the same time. How come no one was hurt on the other ships?

blah blah cry me a river Turkey

Jnoah18
09-02-2011, 08:58 AM
Israel should never apologize for defending its sovereignty. The Muslim world expects Israel to roll over and gets made when Israel fights back.

Turkey is just crying their eyes out. They didn't get there way and Turkey should be ashamed for supporting terrorist actions. Israel should and never will apologize.

GnastyGnorc
09-02-2011, 09:07 AM
^My eyes are bleeding from the amount on lies in this quote. (the renegade apology letter)
Stone some infidels to death lately, pig?

Alchem
09-02-2011, 09:10 AM
Stone some infidels to death lately, pig?

Jewmad?

ll ReNeGaDe ll
09-02-2011, 09:11 AM

Actually, they're all facts which can easily be proven. Feel free to refute any of them, or to challenge any of them. I'll provide evidence, and all I want in return is for you to admit that you have no idea what the hell you're talking about when I'm done :)

GnastyGnorc
09-02-2011, 09:12 AM
Jewmad?
Why would I be mad that your people follow a religion started by a child rapist?

Dr.Z
09-02-2011, 09:13 AM
I'll admit Turkey hasn't taken the high road with this incident, but asking for a simple apology is not a lot to ask for, especially since most of the killed were basically executed.

As Kvk said, 9 deaths are daily news in Turkey, but it's different when they come from a country that you have always been friendly to. Even after the flotilla, Turkey is intercepting weapons going to Israel's enemies...

They didn't switch sides, they are letting Israel know, Turkey is not a "rootless" state, you don't kill your friends citizens, and then try to cover it up.

Israel fell into Erdogan's trap, and they are digging themselves deeper with every idiotic move they make.

Also... at the end of the day, what did Turkey do wrong? What if it was a solely a Turkish-sponsored flotilla...? It's a crime getting killed over, to bring help to civilians?

Lastly, Turkey today agreed to host NATO missile shields inside her territory against Iran.

Turkey used to let Israeli pilots train scenarios/routes incase they needed to strike Iran... Have fun with Greeks, they are doing fantastic these days...

ll ReNeGaDe ll
09-02-2011, 09:17 AM
^^ Breaching a blockade is an act of war.

If Turkey's intentions were to help Gazans they would have let the stuff move through Ashdod, which was Israel's offer.

thorton
09-02-2011, 09:23 AM

I wonder if you will be this excited over the legitimate United Nations if it rules in favor of Palestinian Statehood next month.

Dr.Z
09-02-2011, 09:25 AM
^^ Breaching a blockade is an act of war.

If Turkey's intentions were to help Gazans they would have let the stuff move through Ashdod, which was Israel's offer.

So when private humanitarian organizations decide to sail their own boat in International waters, that is Turkey declaring war on Israel?

You are retarded.

ll ReNeGaDe ll
09-02-2011, 09:28 AM
So when private humanitarian organizations decide to sail their own boat in International waters, that is Turkey declaring war on Israel?

You are retarded.

It was unofficially sponsored by Turkey, and intended to breach Israel's blockae instead of transfering the items through Ashdod. There is really no justification for this kind of provocation among "friends."

ll ReNeGaDe ll
09-02-2011, 09:29 AM
I wonder if you will be this excited over the legitimate United Nations if it rules in favor of Palestinian Statehood next month.

I already stated the UN is an anti-Israel organization, which means it is illegitimate.

GrokTheCube
09-02-2011, 11:01 AM
because US forces is the same thing as random people from all over the world on a boat owned by civilians from Turkey. people in gaza aren't starving to death, sure they have need, but it isn't ****ing Africa. and if the UN report finds that they attacked the Israeli commandos then I fully accept that. anyone saying the UN is biased in favor of Israel is brain dead.

turkey: yeah we we know better, just ask us about our own human rights record: genocide, suppression of minorities and free speech...o wait.

This x1000. Didn't Israel even offer to fork out some casho to the families of people killed?

Turkey needs to quit whining. If the fuking UN is on Israel's side in an issue, there's an excellent chance that Israel is right, given the treatment they usually receive.

Turkey throwing a tantrum over this is pretty ironic too. A few people killed of trying to illegally breach a blockade, and then attacking soldiers? Turkey still refuses to own up to the genocides they've committed, and they're trying to shame Israel over THIS? It's kinda comical, and it makes the turkish government look like a bunch of crying children, or suck ups trying to impress Islamic radicals.

TheRighteous
09-02-2011, 11:54 AM
You're right, Israel should say sorry. Here is what it should sound like:Danny Danon is the ****ing man.

bird72
09-02-2011, 11:55 AM

turkey: yeah we we know better, just ask us about our own human rights record: genocide, suppression of minorities and free speech...o wait. You are not serious right? I think somebody hack Blindead account....................mmm.....nevermind...... good and impartial post.

Tekkendo
09-02-2011, 12:09 PM
........suck ups trying to impress Islamic radicals......
That is exactly what the islamist douchebags in Turkey are hell bent on doing.

The secular Turks are cool. It is the islamist douchebags, as per usual.

balls2wall
09-02-2011, 12:27 PM
I'll admit Turkey hasn't taken the high road with this incident, but asking for a simple apology is not a lot to ask for, especially since most of the killed were basically executed.

As Kvk said, 9 deaths are daily news in Turkey, but it's different when they come from a country that you have always been friendly to. Even after the flotilla, Turkey is intercepting weapons going to Israel's enemies...

They didn't switch sides, they are letting Israel know, Turkey is not a "rootless" state, you don't kill your friends citizens, and then try to cover it up.

Israel fell into Erdogan's trap, and they are digging themselves deeper with every idiotic move they make.

Also... at the end of the day, what did Turkey do wrong? What if it was a solely a Turkish-sponsored flotilla...? It's a crime getting killed over, to bring help to civilians?

Lastly, Turkey today agreed to host NATO missile shields inside her territory against Iran.

Turkey used to let Israeli pilots train scenarios/routes incase they needed to strike Iran... Have fun with Greeks, they are doing fantastic these days...

Cmon man. Do you really think if Israel would apologize to turkey, erdogen would be satisfied and call it a day? Turkey was not only asking for an apology, they where asking for Israel to remove the (legal) blockade. (thus, allowing Hamas to gain more arms to fire on Israel). Unfortuanlty their was nothing Israel could have done to rectify this. http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4117145,00.html

Its started a long time ago, when ergdogen tried humiliating shimon peres at davos, clearly he has an agenda and this was merely an opportunity for him. And quite frankly, erdogen who does not consider Hamas terrorists and openly supports them, is an outright supporter of Terror.

calbaisey
09-02-2011, 05:45 PM
now if those jews stealing that house from that old woman got killed by jihadi suicide bombers, would you really feel sympathetic? fukk them, i hope those dirty rats die.

AmuroRay
09-02-2011, 05:50 PM

Lol na mate.

You dirty jew haha

WhatUpDoee
09-02-2011, 06:01 PM

Lol owned

Jnoah18
09-02-2011, 06:51 PM
Back to the topic at hand...

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/n.php?n=8216israel8217s-bullying-in-eastern-med-is-over8217-2011-09-02

Israeli navy "bullying" other naval vessels. I guess the oil projects in Cyprus are really stirring up Turkey.

Weightaholic
09-02-2011, 07:17 PM
Gul said that Israel apparently "did not understand how determined Turkey was to show it has not forgotten the events of the past," adding that Turkey "would always defend our citizens' rights," saying that the "steps announced today were just the first phase."

They're about to come clean about the Armenian genocide then?

Jnoah18
09-02-2011, 07:58 PM

Just because the UN calls it a state does not mean anything. What is going to happen when Palestine is a state and they lobby over a few rockets at Ashdod. What will you think then Thorton?

monXXX
09-02-2011, 09:02 PM
I already stated the UN is an anti-Israel organization, which means it is illegitimate.

how convenient

ll ReNeGaDe ll
09-02-2011, 09:12 PM
how convenient

Its actually very inconvenient. I don't know if you understand how international politics works, but its better to have the UN on your side, than have its very existence focused on abusing you.

ll ReNeGaDe ll
09-02-2011, 09:16 PM
This x1000. Didn't Israel even offer to fork out some casho to the families of people killed?

Turkey needs to quit whining. If the fuking UN is on Israel's side in an issue, there's an excellent chance that Israel is right, given the treatment they usually receive.

Turkey throwing a tantrum over this is pretty ironic too. A few people killed of trying to illegally breach a blockade, and then attacking soldiers? Turkey still refuses to own up to the genocides they've committed, and they're trying to shame Israel over THIS? It's kinda comical, and it makes the turkish government look like a bunch of crying children, or suck ups trying to impress Islamic radicals.

Na, they are the Islamic radicals. The only thing stopping them from attempting to completely Islamicize Turkey is getting bitchslapped by the Turkish military. This is why Erdogan always hated Israel, which is why he has been verbally abusing Israel every chance he got since he gained power, and even before he gained power.

Erdogan in 1993:

5OdYYch1Tn0

Its a shame how one person gets elected and ruins decades worth of cooperation and friendship between two countries.

monXXX
09-02-2011, 09:17 PM
[...for you, in the context of this argument]

abdus
09-02-2011, 09:19 PM

He's not Jew ffs...he is an Arab Jew...lol

Ringo Star
09-03-2011, 06:26 AM
Jewmad?

Hows your new democracy under the Muslim Brotherhood going?

Dr.Z
09-03-2011, 07:21 AM
Turkey is planning to legally challenge the Gaza blockade, and Turkish Navy will be more active in eastern Mediterranean, possibly escorting aid ships.

Good luck repelling down soldiers then... :cool:

---

Lol @ Renegade trying soooo hard to muddy the other side, as always.

What he doesn't tell you that Erdogan was jailed for his little poem, because Turkey doesnt put up with Islamists.

You might want mention that next time you copy and paste your bullsh*t propaganda.

ll ReNeGaDe ll
09-03-2011, 07:35 AM
Turkey is planning to legally challenge the Gaza blockade, and Turkish Navy will be more active in eastern Mediterranean, possibly escorting aid ships.

You mean Turkey itself will now attempt to breach Israel's blockade?

GrokTheCube
09-03-2011, 07:57 AM

---

Lol @ Renegade trying soooo hard to muddy the other side, as always.

What he doesn't tell you that Erdogan was jailed for his little poem, because Turkey doesnt put up with Islamists.

You might want mention that next time you copy and paste your bullsh*t propaganda.Do you REALLY think Turkey would start a war against a nation with a vastly superior military and ensure theirestrangement from the West over something so ludicrously petty? If so, they deserve what they get, but I'll feel bad for the innocent secular Turks that are sucked into the insanity by a deranged ruler's hissy fit.

It mentioned in the video renegade posted that he was tried and jailed over the poem.

Dr.Z
09-03-2011, 07:58 AM
You mean Turkey itself will now attempt to breach Israel's blockade?

The World doesn't spin around Israel's view of the World, if Turkey doesn't view the blockade as just and legal, why obey it?

Just like Israel and North Korea are rogue nuclear powers... Sometimes people don't agree with all the paperwork... ;)

Jnoah18
09-03-2011, 07:58 AM
Turkey is not going to send more ships to the blockade...

GrokTheCube
09-03-2011, 08:02 AM
The World doesn't spin around Israel's view of the World, if Turkey doesn't view the blockade as just and legal, why obey it?

Just like Israel and North Korea are rogue nuclear powers... Sometimes people don't agree with all the paperwork... ;)Because the USA does view it as valid, and Turkey would be crazy to pick a fight over it. Brb taking on all of Israeli and American military because we're annoyed about a UN report that made us look like crybabies.

Dr.Z
09-03-2011, 08:05 AM
Turkey is not going to send more ships to the blockade...

Turkey never did, and if they did, Israel won't do jack.

Jnoah18
09-03-2011, 08:09 AM
Turkey never did, and if they did, Israel won't do jack.

What do you mean by wont do jack? We have no plans of declaring war with Turkey but if they were to send ships to the blockade, which is finally appraised legal by the UN, Don't think for a second other means of precaution will be taken so the ships wont even get close to the blockade.

Dr.Z
09-03-2011, 08:09 AM
Because the USA does view it as valid, and Turkey would be crazy to pick a fight over it. Brb taking on all of Israeli and American military because we're annoyed about a UN report that made us look like crybabies.

I don't know about that, American Military loves Turkey for all their contributions throughout the past, most recent yesterday, when Turkey agreed to host NATO shields against Iran.

Pentagon was "happy"

Like I said, World doesnt spin around Israel, don't hype their importance...

Rouhanibrah
09-03-2011, 08:24 AM
It was unofficially sponsored by Turkey, and intended to breach Israel's blockae instead of transfering the items through Ashdod. There is really no justification for this kind of provocation among "friends."

**** the blockade and **** the way the jewish are treating the Palestinians. after everything that happened during world war two to the jewish people i would think you guys wouldnt act like such arrogant ****s. no i do not have any ties to palestine or the middle east but **** the way you guys are treating other human beings.

Jnoah18
09-03-2011, 08:28 AM
**** the blockade and **** the way the jewish are treating the Palestinians. after everything that happened during world war two to the jewish people i would think you guys wouldnt act like such arrogant ****s. no i do not have any ties to palestine or the middle east but **** the way you guys are treating other human beings.

Umm...

ll ReNeGaDe ll
09-03-2011, 09:58 AM
It mentioned in the video renegade posted that he was tried and jailed over the poem.

Even if it didn't, what does that have to do with my main point about how Erdogan always hated Israel? :confused:

Because its a provocation and an act of war. Ya think? You guys went to the beacon of light among Muslim countries, to war mongering lunatics.

Good luck with your Jihadi goals of 2012.

ll ReNeGaDe ll
09-03-2011, 10:00 AM

Strong victim of Australian media.

XPOWERX
09-03-2011, 10:17 AM

Why is Israel allowed to defy international law but Turkey not?

Dr.Z
09-03-2011, 10:21 AM
Do you REALLY think Turkey would start a war against a nation with a vastly superior military and ensure theirestrangement from the West over something so ludicrously petty? If so, they deserve what they get, but I'll feel bad for the innocent secular Turks that are sucked into the insanity by a deranged ruler's hissy fit.

1. Israel doesn't have a "vastly superior military", Turkish nation's existence is based upon courage that makes up for the equipment. That's the thing though... Israel doesn't even have a superior Military. Navy and Army is not even worth mentioning, and the Air Force would be the only ones putting up a good fight.

But too bad Israel can't fly to Turkey because of all the belligerents around them, and they can't control the Mediterranean with their plastic boats.

If they did reach Turkey, hello Turkish Air Force and Air Defense Systems.

At best, both countries are wiped out by Nukes. So, never try to boast when the only fighting chance Israel has against Turkey is Nukes given to them by someone else. (This is where it burns.)

*None of this "I got bigger balls than you" talks interest me, but when you make dumb posts like this, it makes me want to enlighten you about the realities... :)

-

2. The West doesn't support what's going on in Gaza, and if Israel declared war on a N.A.T.O. country, I don't know if they would support them.

-

3. You calling Turkish Prime Minister a "deranged ruler" shows the hatred simmering inside you. Turkey's democracy is better than European democracies. More people in Turkey vote in free, clear, elections than anywhere in Europe.

I have never liked Erdogan, nor ever will, but he is due credit on some things.

-

4. I find it funny how people talk about Turkey's "Islamization" because Turkey is defending their citizens. I guess everybody should simply bow down to Israel, or they'll be labeled...

Turks have freely adopted Islam a 1,000 years ago... what's the big deal about being Muslim? Was Islam a problem, when Turks sent ships to save innocent Jews refusing to adopt Christianity? Turks then were even more religious... so what's the problem now? Haa!

Before Turkey turns into Iran, there will be civil war, so you guys can sleep tight tonight...

-

5. Don't even reply back, I'm not interested. Anything you don't believe, Google.

ll ReNeGaDe ll
09-03-2011, 10:35 AM
Why is Israel allowed to defy international law but Turkey not?

Please show me where I made this argument. Thanks.

Jnoah18
09-03-2011, 11:13 AM
1. Israel doesn't have a "vastly superior military", Turkish nation's existence is based upon courage that makes up for the equipment. That's the thing though... Israel doesn't even have a superior Military. Navy and Army is not even worth mentioning, and the Air Force would be the only ones putting up a good fight.

But too bad Israel can't fly to Turkey because of all the belligerents around them, and they can't control the Mediterranean with their plastic boats.

If they did reach Turkey, hello Turkish Air Force and Air Defense Systems.

At best, both countries are wiped out by Nukes. So, never try to boast when the only fighting chance Israel has against Turkey is Nukes given to them by someone else. (This is where it burns.)

*None of this "I got bigger balls than you" talks interest me, but when you make dumb posts like this, it makes me want to enlighten you about the realities... :)

-

2. The West doesn't support what's going on in Gaza, and if Israel declared war on a N.A.T.O. country, I don't know if they would support them.

-

3. You calling Turkish Prime Minister a "deranged ruler" shows the hatred simmering inside you. Turkey's democracy is better than European democracies. More people in Turkey vote in free, clear, elections than anywhere in Europe.

I have never liked Erdogan, nor ever will, but he is due credit on some things.

-

4. I find it funny how people talk about Turkey's "Islamization" because Turkey is defending their citizens. I guess everybody should simply bow down to Israel, or they'll be labeled...

Turks have freely adopted Islam a 1,000 years ago... what's the big deal about being Muslim? Was Islam a problem, when Turks sent ships to save innocent Jews refusing to adopt Christianity? Turks then were even more religious... so what's the problem now? Haa!

Before Turkey turns into Iran, there will be civil war, so you guys can sleep tight tonight...

-

5. Don't even reply back, I'm not interested. Anything you don't believe, Google.

Wow this has to be the funniest thing I have ever read in my entire life.

- Israel does not have a "Vastly superior" army and you said TURKEY is based upon COURAGE? Navy and Army not mentioning? Please provide specific reasons on how Israeli army and navy are not on par to Turkey's status?
- Obviously if Israel is as bad as you say, then Israel would not be standing today.
- Last time I checked, Israeli air force has been training Turkish pilots in some respects.

- Israel is not sailing around in plastic boats, what are we talking about? Why would the Israeli navy sail to Turkey? Israel is not stupid to even pull a strategic move like that in the first place. Turkey would never fire at Israel anyhow nor will it ever. Being apart of NATO, would be frowned upon by many organizations. Turkey has a good military but not " Superior" enough to destroy Israel so just stop.

- Nukes lol smh..

- United States government supports Israel and that is that. It does not matter if Turkey is NATO, The aggressor of a nation does not have to be supported by any other country. Now that the UN finally stated that the blockade is legal, any more Turkish ships to the blockade would be considered as breaking the blockade to support HAMAS. Which HAMAS is considered a terror group by the United States, France, and other various NATO countries.
- So technically, Turkey would jeopardize its NATO membership if it even tried running the blockade. Is it worth it? So please do tell how USA would support Turkey in this mess?

- If you were as smart as you think, you would realize that the reason why Turkey is mad has NOTHING to do with Blockade at all. Turkey's anger is about the Cyprus oil drilling which Israel as well as United States and EU support. The greeks Cypriotes and AMERICAN oil companies are drilling in which Turkish Cypriotes in the northern territory believe they deserve profit.
- The Turkish Navy is expanding their boats to exploit the oil drillings. Turkey in the process is pushing the Gaza/blockade to gain some arab interest in the Middle East.
Turkey is playing the field trying to collect arab support to join the Gaza bandwagon. Considering Turkey was denied EU membership, none of them are going to support a hypothetical war against Turkey.

Dr.Z
09-03-2011, 11:25 AM
- If you were as smart as you think, you would realize that the reason why Turkey is mad has NOTHING to do with Blockade at all. Turkey's anger is about the Cyprus oil drilling which Israel as well as United States and EU support. The greeks Cypriotes and AMERICAN oil companies are drilling in which Turkish Cypriotes in the northern territory believe they deserve profit.
- The Turkish Navy is expanding their boats to exploit the oil drillings. Turkey in the process is pushing the Gaza/blockade to gain some arab interest in the Middle East.
Turkey is playing the field trying to collect arab support to join the Gaza bandwagon. Considering Turkey was denied EU membership, none of them are going to support a hypothetical war against Turkey.

If I was smart as I thought, my parents would be sooo proud of me :)

If you were smart as you thought, you would realize that the "oil issue" with Greece/Cyprus have been going on before you were born. So, everything else you say after that is basically void.

Only reason why they are trying to drill again is because Greece is bankrupt, and wants money. If they want to take Turkish oil, they will need to ask permission and compensate Turkey for their natural resources.

I hope you understand...

Jnoah18
09-03-2011, 11:29 AM
If I was smart as I thought, my parents would be sooo proud of me :)

If you were smart as you thought, you would realize that the "oil issue" with Greece/Cyprus have been going on before you were born. So, everything else you say after that is basically void.

Only reason why they are trying to drill again is because Greece is bankrupt, and wants money. If they want to take Turkish oil, they will need to ask permission and compensate Turkey for their natural resources.

I hope you understand...

Okay... And Turkey is not getting compensated for it and their pissed. Israel SUPPORTS the drillings and their mad. The whole support GAZA hate Israel is only so Turkey can become more powerful in the ME. EU will never accept Turkey because they will be one of the top superpower militaries in the EU.

Dr.Z
09-03-2011, 11:46 AM
Okay... And Turkey is not getting compensated for it and their pissed. Israel SUPPORTS the drillings and their mad. The whole support GAZA hate Israel is only so Turkey can become more powerful in the ME. EU will never accept Turkey because they will be one of the top superpower militaries in the EU.

If you want to make a thread about Cyprus, or any oil issues, please make one.

I don't understand one thing though... why wouldn't Europe allow Turkey to join if they will have one of the strongest militaries in E.U.? Wouldn't that be a positive?

:rolleyes:

... and Turkey has been a part of NATO for 50+ years now?

lol...

abdus
09-03-2011, 12:03 PM

Where did he say that you made this argument?

How about you reply to his question?

Jnoah18
09-03-2011, 12:11 PM
If you want to make a thread about Cyprus, or any oil issues, please make one.

I don't understand one thing though... why wouldn't Europe allow Turkey to join if they will have one of the strongest militaries in E.U.? Wouldn't that be a positive?

:rolleyes:

... and Turkey has been a part of NATO for 50+ years now?

lol...

I do not know why. I suppose European countries do not want Turkey to be to powerful within the EU.

I understand Turkey has been in NATO but they also havn't been belligerent to Israel either. The blockade is serving its purpose and if Turkish government cant control or wants to run a legal blockade for the wrong reasons, then NATO will take course of action against Turkey.

XPOWERX
09-03-2011, 12:51 PM

The main, super sized, point you were making was that Turkey defied international law but I've never seen you denounce Israel for many instances in which she had defied international law so I found your post had no merit, was quite laughable and I was enquiring if you had any reasoning for it?

Jnoah18
09-03-2011, 01:15 PM
The main, super sized, point you were making was that Turkey defied international law but I've never seen you denounce Israel for many instances in which she had defied international law so I found your post had no merit, was quite laughable and I was enquiring if you had any reasoning for it?

International law is out of the equation now the blockade has been accounted legal by the United Nations. So if any ship as of now is purposely trying to break the blockade, then Israeli can act accordingly, and International Law in this situation is non existent.

GrokTheCube
09-03-2011, 01:26 PM
1. Israel doesn't have a "vastly superior military", Turkish nation's existence is based upon courage that makes up for the equipment. That's the thing though... Israel doesn't even have a superior Military. Navy and Army is not even worth mentioning, and the Air Force would be the only ones putting up a good fight.I was referring to the combined might of the US and Israel, as the USA would surely back Israel against a nation starting a war of aggression. Fwiw, the Israeli army isn't too far off either, though their navy is clearly worlds behind.

t best, both countries are wiped out by Nukes. So, never try to boast when the only fighting chance Israel has against Turkey is Nukes given to them by someone else. (This is where it burns.)

*None of this "I got bigger balls than you" talks interest me, but when you make dumb posts like this, it makes me want to enlighten you about the realities... :)IDGAF about either country (srs), I'm just pointing out that it would be asinine for Turkey to start a war over this BS, and that it would ruin their relations with the west and likely result in forced regime change.

2. The West doesn't support what's going on in Gaza, and if Israel declared war on a N.A.T.O. country, I don't know if they would support them.The scenario described was Turkey declaring war on Israel to kiss up to Islamic radicals.

3. You calling Turkish Prime Minister a "deranged ruler" shows the hatred simmering inside you. Turkey's democracy is better than European democracies. More people in Turkey vote in free, clear, elections than anywhere in Europe.What does hate have to do with anything? I say deranged because he'd have to be to start a war with Israel over a UN report that rubs him the wrong way.

Before Turkey turns into Iran, there will be civil war, so you guys can sleep tight tonight...Turkey serves as a barrier for the west against radical Islam, and i don't think the nation as a whole wants to turn into Iran. I think many also realize that Israel is good for Turkish security. IDGAF whether or not you like israel. I don't like them much, I'm just talking about the realities of the situation.

5. Don't even reply back, I'm not interested. Anything you don't believe, Google.Why u mad though? I don't think I said anything mean.

Tekkendo
09-03-2011, 01:59 PM
The Turkish military will not act stupid just b/c the islamist phaggot AKP think is a good idea.

ll ReNeGaDe ll
09-03-2011, 03:55 PM

I actually never criticized Turkey for defying international law, I criticized Turkey for refusing to accept what international law is. To clarify, I was criticizing Turkey for refusing to accept the fact that Israel acted within the law, and crying like little bitches.

Mr Beer
09-03-2011, 04:53 PM
Turkey should fess up to the Armenian genocide, apologise and cough up some reperations. Then maybe they will have enough moral integrity to comment on other nations' behaviour.