PDA

View Full Version : Do you eat things in a specific order?

YeomenKek
09-01-2011, 08:23 PM
I was questioned the other day by my mother why I always eat my food in the exact same order every night. I thought it was a pretty weird question and I didn't really have an answer for it, but when I mentioned it to my friend (also an IFer, btw) he said he eats things in the same order as well - but he eats all his sweet things first which I thought was weird as fukk.

Now I'm interested what order the posters here eat their foods in (if any) and their reasons for it. I thought my way was pretty conventional, but apparently not after asking about the eating habits of people I know IRL.

I'll start off. I always eat my savoury things first and leave my sweet things until after. Grey area foods like sweet potato or pumpkin are thrown in the middle of that, so my order is nearly always like this;
1) Lean meat
2) Fatty meat
2) Savoury vegetable
3) Sweet vegetable
4) Fruit
5) Sugary crap (cake, chocolate, whatever I'm fitting in)

I IF so I eat it all in about 60 minutes but I'm sure people who eat during the day have an order for whatever reason. My reasoning is that I like to maintain the idea of having dessert last (sweet foods) when I'm at my fullest, so I'm less likely to continue to want to eat when I'm finished because I'm usually bloated as hell. I was also taught by my dad at a young age (probably tricking me into eating my vegetables to fill up first) that eating the least tasty things first was best because then you have all the delicious parts left at the end.

inb4 no carbs after 6pm, cool story bro, etc.

Need that Nutrition Misc. section!

kkaustin812
09-01-2011, 08:28 PM
If there's a plate of food in front of me I eat things in order of least favorite to favorite. Idk why I do this, but I always have. Idk that I was ever taught to do that like you, I just do it naturally for some reason.

I IF too, although not explicitly.

SoulZeppelin
09-01-2011, 08:29 PM
I do this too. I always have, and I don't know why.

Salad or fruit or whatever
Vegetables / side
Meat
Dessert

I eat one at a time, and go down the list.

An old roommate also pointed out that I arrange things so I eat clockwise from the top lol.

Glad I'm not the only one that does this crap.

bballbrett5
09-01-2011, 08:32 PM
always the sweetest component last

desslok
09-01-2011, 08:36 PM
This is hard to answer for me as it totally depends on the meal. If it is an omelette with toast and potatoes for example, I will eat the omelette first, but may take bites of potatoes between bites of omelette, then toast last.

If there is a salad with something I will eat the salad first.

If there is mashed potatoes, I will usually stick each bit into the mashed potatoes.

Usually will eat the main course first if no salad, then the sides in my order I prefer them.

sawoobley
09-01-2011, 08:36 PM
If there's a plate of food in front of me I eat things in order of least favorite to favorite. Idk why I do this, but I always have. Idk that I was ever taught to do that like you, I just do it naturally for some reason.

^Kind of this. I'm sort of random about a lot of things but if I am eating a particular food I will eat the least desirable part first and save the best for last. As an example, eat the side pie crust before the pie, eat the side of the oreo without the frosting first, the crust off my sandwich before the middle, the egg white part of a fried or boiled egg before the yolk, etc.

NaLLa8705
09-01-2011, 08:41 PM
I eat what ever is done cooking first... lol. Usually by the time I get around to eating I am pretty hungry. So tonight I snacked on some pepperoni why I fried my eggs. Then had dessert. I will agree with sweet is always last.

trance__dreamer
09-01-2011, 08:43 PM
veggies --> carbs --> sweets --> protein --> fat

musikguy72
09-01-2011, 08:45 PM

This is exactly how I eat too. Least favorite to favorite saving the best for last. My wife says she can always tell what I like the most because I will eat around it until it's the only thing left.

PhiSig2298
09-01-2011, 08:46 PM
For lunch today I had an 8 oz sirloin, mashed potatoes, corn & a roll..

Mixed the corn in with the mashed potatoes & ate them before moving to the steak.. Finished the steak & then used the roll like a sponge for the steak juice!

Usually I just mix & match. No weird sht like you guise!!

(notsrs) :D

HeavyMetalLover
09-01-2011, 08:47 PM
At any order, as long as it fits my macros /unintentionaltroll

Usually, if I'm about to eat something out of my planned macros, I will think about my macros first and see if I can afford it.

AlwaysTryin
09-01-2011, 09:28 PM
Now I'm interested what order the posters here eat their foods in (if any) and their reasons for it.

I eat the same foods in order each night (my standards) and then vary the ones after it.

YeomenKek
09-01-2011, 10:25 PM
I do this too. I always have, and I don't know why.

Salad or fruit or whatever
Vegetables / side
Meat
Dessert

I eat one at a time, and go down the list.

An old roommate also pointed out that I arrange things so I eat clockwise from the top lol.

Glad I'm not the only one that does this crap.

Good I'm not the only one. Can't say I eat clockwise though, lol. Dammit now I'm gonna be subconciously monitoring myself to see if I do and try not to just to spite my brain.

This is hard to answer for me as it totally depends on the meal. If it is an omelette with toast and potatoes for example, I will eat the omelette first, but may take bites of potatoes between bites of omelette, then toast last.

If there is a salad with something I will eat the salad first.

If there is mashed potatoes, I will usually stick each bit into the mashed potatoes.

Usually will eat the main course first if no salad, then the sides in my order I prefer them.

Bit of mix-n-mash. I stay way from this advanced method of eating because mixing my food together creates the illusion that I'm only eating 1 meal when I've actually got a 3-4. Eggs on toast I can understand, but I wouldn't have eggs + mince on toast. Would rather have the eggs/toast then a big bowl of mince.

^Kind of this. I'm sort of random about a lot of things but if I am eating a particular food I will eat the least desirable part first and save the best for last. As an example, eat the side pie crust before the pie, eat the side of the oreo without the frosting first, the crust off my sandwich before the middle, the egg white part of a fried or boiled egg before the yolk, etc.

You are not alone, I do similar things to singular meals. Get very strange looks, but that I can understand.

I eat what ever is done cooking first... lol. Usually by the time I get around to eating I am pretty hungry. So tonight I snacked on some pepperoni why I fried my eggs. Then had dessert. I will agree with sweet is always last.

I suppose this kinda plays a part as well. I would probably eat some things after my sweet potato if it didn't take 60 mins to cook.

veggies --> carbs --> sweets --> protein --> fat

Weird! Any reason why? Great transformation, btw.

Usually, if I'm about to eat something out of my planned macros, I will think about my macros first and see if I can afford it.

Wish I could do this, but my brain is so f*cking annoying it would try and sort it all out into the most 'logical' order.

I eat the same foods in order each night (my standards) and then vary the ones after it.

I'm not sure I completely understand. You have a few meals/foods you eat in a designated order, and then some you eat in any order afterwards?

waatsgood
09-01-2011, 10:28 PM
I eat in the order of least favorite to favorite. Something sweet is usually last

desslok
09-01-2011, 10:34 PM

I do the same things with pie/bread/pizza crust. And before they made all crunchberry capn crunch cereal, I would eat all the yellow pieces first, then crunchberries, same with lucky charms, eat the oats first save the marshmallows for last.

And for thanksgiving I eat things in a certain order, but for leftovers, I just throw everything on a sandwich, turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, cranberries,candied sweet potatoes, you name it.

AlwaysTryin
09-01-2011, 10:39 PM
I'm not sure I completely understand. You have a few meals/foods you eat in a designated order, and then some you eat in any order afterwards?

Are we talking meal types (i.e leaving sweets til before bed) or parts of a meal?

I always eat my first meal as kanga bangas + veggies, then salmon + veggies or pumpkin oats, always leave sweets til 2nd last.

Or if you mean on a plate of food, I eat whatever I don't like first and leave the favourites til last

moneyrich
09-01-2011, 10:44 PM
I eat my foods from from least favorite to favorite, so it will always be veggies first, but usually i always eat my fruits after my meal. Don't know why. Was just brought up like that and now i prefer it.

HeavyMetalLover
09-01-2011, 10:57 PM
Does it seem like a problem to you? You seems to be really saddened by this.

peekfitness
09-01-2011, 11:15 PM

Macros are irrevalent.

AlwaysTryin
09-01-2011, 11:16 PM
Macros are irrevalent.

What?

PhiSig2298
09-01-2011, 11:17 PM
Macros are irrevalent.

Stop trolling you ignorant little boy! Go to sleep

peekfitness
09-01-2011, 11:20 PM
Stop trolling you ignorant little boy! Go to sleep
You more fat less muscle

Me More muscle less fat.

Im not a troll.

Oh yah dont you have kids to take care of why are you on bodybuilding.com arguing with me.

PhiSig2298
09-01-2011, 11:23 PM
You more fat less muscle

Me More muscle less fat.

Im not a troll.

Oh yah dont you have kids to take care of why are you on bodybuilding.com arguing with me.

I'm not going to get into a pissing contest with a minor on the interwebs.. My child is in bed and has been for hours. I didnt feed him casein & cottage cheese before bed but I think he'll be okay

peekfitness
09-01-2011, 11:24 PM
I'm not going to get into a pissing contest with a minor on the interwebs.. My child is in bed and has been for hours. I didnt feed him casein & cottage cheese before bed but I think he'll be okay
A minor thats in college.
Turns 18 in a month.

What would your wife think bout you arguing with a minor even if I am more intelligent then you.

kkaustin812
09-01-2011, 11:25 PM
Macros are irrevalent.

lololol have fun with you 2011 hormone deregulation/muscle loss goals!

peekfitness
09-01-2011, 11:28 PM
lololol have fun with you 2011 hormone deregulation/muscle loss goals!
As in people think they just can eat anything for there macros. End of story.

PhiSig2298
09-01-2011, 11:30 PM
Turns 18 in a month.

What would your wife think bout you arguing with a minor even if I am more intelligent then you.

Based on the propaganda that you've been spreading about macros not being important, endo, ecto, meso & no telling what else in the teen section, I'd say the bold is impossible..

Now, stop hijacking the thread.. Either help out or get out

peekfitness
09-01-2011, 11:32 PM
Based on the facts that you've been spreading about macros not being important, endo, ecto, meso & no telling what else in the teen section, I'd say the bold is right.

Thats the more correct statement.

dont change the subject as I said

Turns 18 in a month.

What would your wife think bout you arguing with a minor even if I am more intelligent then you?

AlwaysTryin
09-01-2011, 11:35 PM

Turns 18 in a month.

What would your wife think bout you arguing with a minor even if I am more intelligent then you?

Dude stop trolling and go get a life

PhiSig2298
09-01-2011, 11:36 PM

Turns 18 in a month.

I answered your question.. Don't really care when you turn 18.

Consider yourself reported for numerous failed trolling attempts. 99% of the regulars here know better than to listen to the lies you are trying to spread. You'd better get another email, make a new username & try again

kkaustin812
09-01-2011, 11:37 PM
As in people think they just can eat anything for there macros. End of story.

No. Micronutrients are important too but in the context of body composition/weight change, yes.

Also, I love how you're calling my boy Phi out on intelligence... but cant spell "their."

peekfitness
09-01-2011, 11:38 PM

Consider yourself reported for numerous failed trolling attempts. 99% of the regulars here know better than to listen to the lies you are trying to spread. You'd better get another email, make a new username & try again
Im not trolling. I said macros are irrevalent. Then you talked **** about me. I stated many time over that I am not a troll. You just pulled a failed troll attempt on me.

peekfitness
09-01-2011, 11:39 PM
No. Micronutrients are important too but in the context of body composition/weight change, yes.

Also, I love how you're calling my boy Phi out on intelligence... but cant spell "their."
wow a typing error. You got me!

kkaustin812
09-01-2011, 11:40 PM
Im not trolling. I said macros are irrevalent. Then you talked **** about me. I stated many time over that I am not a troll. You just pulled a failed troll attempt on me.

lolwut?

PhiSig2298

Spoken like a true troll.. Either way, I'm not going to PM the mods again and asking them to ignore my first message

peekfitness

Your arguing with a minor right now?
So what would your wife think bout this? Arguing with a minor?

PhiSig2298
09-01-2011, 11:42 PM
Your arguing with a minor right now?
So what would your wife think bout this? Arguing with a minor?

She would say "Stop arguing with that little sht & just report him already!"

peekfitness
09-01-2011, 11:42 PM
Spoken like a true troll.. Either way, I'm not going to PM the mods again and asking them to ignore my first message
You people dont deserve to be bodybuilders your pathetic with your false information. It really does aggravate me.

AlwaysTryin
09-01-2011, 11:43 PM
You people dont deserve to be bodybuilders your pathetic with your false information. It really does aggravate me.

you're

peekfitness
09-01-2011, 11:44 PM
She would say "Stop arguing with that little sht & just report him already!"
Lol little ****? What cause your obese that makes me small lol.

PhiSig2298
09-01-2011, 11:44 PM
You people dont deserve to be bodybuilders your pathetic with your false information. It really does aggravate me

No need to lose sleep over it.. Just eat some chicken & brown rice and deal with it

peekfitness
09-01-2011, 11:45 PM
you're
The fact that I am arguing basic info with you. lol

PhiSig2298
09-01-2011, 11:45 PM
Lol little ****? What cause your obese that makes me small lol.

I'm an endo.. I can't help it :(

I'm DOOOOMED!!

peekfitness
09-01-2011, 11:46 PM
No need to lose sleep over it.. Just eat some chicken & brown rice and deal with it
Making up stuff with your small IQ. When did I ever mention chicken breasts and brown rice?

AlwaysTryin
09-01-2011, 11:47 PM
The fact that I am arguing basic info with you. lol

If you could structure a grammatically correct sentence in English, maybe then would I consider what you have to say

peekfitness
09-01-2011, 11:47 PM
I'm an endo.. I can't help it :(

I'm DOOOOMED!!
Fix your diet. Go low carb.

PhiSig2298
09-01-2011, 11:48 PM
Making up stuff with your small IQ. When did I ever mention chicken breasts and brown rice?

That's a troll's favorite meal! Macro free chicken & brown rice

PhiSig2298
09-01-2011, 11:50 PM

you are so ignorant about nutrition that it's sad..

brb eating 10,000 calories of protein and losing weight because carbs make you fat

peekfitness
09-01-2011, 11:50 PM
That's a troll's favorite meal! Macro free chicken & brown rice
Eat all the carbs you want in the world. I promise you youll never see those shreded abs.

peekfitness
09-01-2011, 11:51 PM

brb eating 10,000 calories of protein and losing weight because carbs make you fat
Your an endomorph chowing down on rolls and **** lol.

kkaustin812

http://forum.i3d.net/attachments/counter-strike-source/943185503d1252695047-stormtraxx-special-treatment-much-godzilla-facepalm-godzilla-facepalm-face-palm-epic-fail-demotivational-poster-1245384435.jpg

PhiSig2298
Eat all the carbs you want in the world. I promise you youll never see those shreded abs.

Don't care about abs.. It's all about the legs & the back. You're showing your age!

peekfitness
09-01-2011, 11:52 PM
I shouldnt have to stat everything lmao. You can only come up with the opposite of what I say which is still incorrect.

AlwaysTryin
09-01-2011, 11:53 PM

You proved that not eating carbs doesn't work but

http://imagecdn.bodybuilding.com/img/user_images/growable/2011/07/15/39013622/gallerypic/1ocxTa8w7KNfNY5H3weVJVsHp7C8Ln0424e.jpeg

peekfitness
Don't care about abs.. It's all about the legs & the back. You're showing your age!
Always jumping to conclusions. I work my whole body. I dont really work abs at all.

PhiSig2298
Your an endomorph chowing down on rolls and **** lol.

You're

Most 17.5 year olds know how to form a sentence correctly

peekfitness
09-01-2011, 11:54 PM

http://imagecdn.bodybuilding.com/img/user_images/growable/2011/07/15/39013622/gallerypic/1ocxTa8w7KNfNY5H3weVJVsHp7C8Ln0424e.jpeg
But what?

YeomenKek
09-01-2011, 11:55 PM
Are we talking meal types (i.e leaving sweets til before bed) or parts of a meal?

I always eat my first meal as kanga bangas + veggies, then salmon + veggies or pumpkin oats, always leave sweets til 2nd last.

Or if you mean on a plate of food, I eat whatever I don't like first and leave the favourites til last

Ohh gotcha now. Similar to me, meat is the first to go.

Does it seem like a problem to you? You seems to be really saddened by this.

Nah not at all. Didn't mean to give off that impression, just genuinely curious.

Precursor to **** storm

Pls go.

peekfitness
09-01-2011, 11:55 PM
You're

Most 17.5 year olds know how to form a sentence correctly
I dont care about grammar. Its bodybuilding.com lol.

PhiSig2298
09-01-2011, 11:57 PM
I dont care about grammar. Its bodybuilding.com lol.

Doubt you'll make your living on BB.com so I suggest keeping up with your studies

OP, sorry this thread has taken a turn for the worst.

AlwaysTryin
09-01-2011, 11:57 PM
But what?
Clearly your advice doesn't work... you have.. no visible abs

ispoody1243
09-01-2011, 11:58 PM
this is soooooo funny
i'm like most hear save the best for last
veggies>meat>carbs>fruit>desert
have to end the meal on a good note
ending with veggies is depressing...

PhiSig2298
09-01-2011, 11:59 PM

That's some cute shades of fingernail polish ;)

peekfitness
09-02-2011, 12:01 AM
Jumping to conclusions like always? When did I ever say I was working for bodybuilding.com. OP Im sorry that ignorant people infested you with ignorant info. So do me a favor it would even make my day. Dont listen to these people your going to go nowhere listening to them.

Doubt you'll make your living on BB.com so I suggest keeping up with your studies

OP, sorry this thread has taken a turn for the worst.

peekfitness
09-02-2011, 12:02 AM
That's some cute shades of fingernail polish ;)
Its in the bathroom lol I didnt bother to take it down. Im sure your wife has some in your bathroom to.

PhiSig2298
09-02-2011, 12:03 AM
Jumping to conclusions like always? When did I ever say I was working for bodybuilding.com. OP Im sorry that ignorant people infested you with ignorant info. So do me a favor it would even make my day. Dont listen to these people your going to go nowhere listening to them.

lulz..

OP's Knowledge on nutrition > Mine & yours combined (although you don't bring much to the table)

peekfitness
09-02-2011, 12:04 AM
Clearly your advice doesn't work... you have.. no visible abs
Im not cutting weight im buking right now. So you proved nothing.

PhiSig2298
09-02-2011, 12:04 AM
Its in the bathroom lol I didnt bother to take it down. Im sure your wife has some in your bathroom to.

Too

PhiSig2298
09-02-2011, 12:06 AM
Im not cutting weight im buking right now. So you proved nothing.

Well then you're doing it wrong.. If you lost sight of abs @ 185 then you should stop eating so much

I thought you were an ecto?? Maybe not...

peekfitness
09-02-2011, 12:06 AM
Too
Nogaf bout grammar

PhiSig2298
09-02-2011, 12:08 AM
Nogaf bout grammar

about

peekfitness
09-02-2011, 12:08 AM
Lol Im bout 195 right now and that pictures old to. Your 213 and still looking nowhere near a decent bodyfat.

Well then you're doing it wrong.. If you lost sight of abs @ 185 then you should stop eating so much

I thought you were an ecto?? Maybe not...

PhiSig2298
09-02-2011, 12:09 AM
Lol Im bout 195 right now and that pictures old to. Your 213 and still looking nowhere near a decent bodyfat.

So even less abs now? Let's meet at 200 & then we will talk

Thought you were ecto?

peekfitness
09-02-2011, 12:12 AM
So even less abs now? Let's meet at 200 & then we will talk

Thought you were ecto?
No same bodyfat lol. I will repeat again that pictures old. Im an ecomorph. Sorry to say your an endomorph :(

determined4000
09-02-2011, 12:14 AM
I think its odd that everyone finds it odd that they save their sweets for last
People have been doing that forever. Dessert always comes last. At a restaurant its on a separate menu that doesnt come until all other parts of the meal are gone.
People have been snacking on ice cream/other desserts as a last snack b4 bed forever as well.
Its called delayed gratification. You always have that last thing to look forward to most.

PhiSig2298
09-02-2011, 12:15 AM
No same bodyfat lol. I will repeat again that pictures old. Im an ecomorph. Sorry to say your an endomorph :(

Let's see a progress pic

peekfitness
09-02-2011, 12:18 AM
Let's see a progress pic
ight.

peekfitness
09-02-2011, 01:08 AM
Let's see a progress pic
http://imagecdn.bodybuilding.com/img/user_images/growable/2011/09/02/39013622/progresspic/1gIKPC3VbY5ry69ETi7XrtitYnso0535.jpeg

ArchangelEST
09-02-2011, 01:17 AM
http://imagecdn.bodybuilding.com/img/user_images/growable/2011/09/02/39013622/progresspic/1gIKPC3VbY5ry69ETi7XrtitYnso0535.jpeg

Couldn't possibly make it any more blurry or from a worse angle?

Here's me at 212lb while consuming 150-250g of carbs a day from various sources. Including Ice-cream and pizza. And this pic was taken during a modest cut where I just trimmed some excess fat off. I could have easily kept going till under 190lb and near contest shape.

http://i51.tinypic.com/a9musx.jpg

***OP - Yes, I eat the least favorable parts of the meal first and then enjoy the most tasty parts with great satisfaction.

sakofan
09-02-2011, 01:26 AM

Speaking of chicken, little hatchlings like yourself do not tell roosters how to scratch. I suggest refraining from arguing with people who have been succesfully training and dieting longer than you have been alive.

http://i1183.photobucket.com/albums/x462/skarpex/negtrainww1.jpg

Struecker
09-02-2011, 01:35 AM
For lunch today I had an 8 oz sirloin, mashed potatoes, corn & a roll..

Mixed the corn in with the mashed potatoes & ate them before moving to the steak.. Finished the steak & then used the roll like a sponge for the steak juice!

Usually I just mix & match. No weird sht like you guise!!

(notsrs) :D

Far out that mate me hungry.

ParsonBrown
09-02-2011, 04:11 AM
I think its odd that everyone finds it odd that they save their sweets for last
People have been doing that forever. Dessert always comes last. At a restaurant its on a separate menu that doesnt come until all other parts of the meal are gone.
People have been snacking on ice cream/other desserts as a last snack b4 bed forever as well.
Its called delayed gratification. You always have that last thing to look forward to most.

Everyone except my 3yr old son. He has to eat his desert first or we can't get him to eat the meat and veggies LOL! Failed parenting is failed!

As for me, I just eat. No order or general preference for the most part.

George_Bondrew
09-02-2011, 04:37 AM
OP like a lot of other posters I eat in order too, and am not really a mixer.
my order is:
veggies,
leaner meats,
fat sources,
sweets.

but if my sweet source for the meal is fruit I will eat it first before everything else. I don't why when it comes to fruit I change it up

Dujin77
09-02-2011, 04:47 AM
My parents always told me to eat my vegetables first when I was a kid and to this day I still eat my veggies first out of habit. Then I at my mea, then the starch of the meal. Meals that I have fruit in I eat the fruit as I am making the rest of the meal, same with nuts and stuff so I do not really count them as part of the plate.

ErickStevens
09-02-2011, 08:14 AM
lol, strong thread de-rail by Troller McTrollington.

ebaum
09-02-2011, 08:29 AM

1) I'm guessing most of your fitness knowledge is based on this article: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/becker3.htm (fail)
2) I'm guessing you have neither read nor comprehended the stickies (also a fail)
3) Since "macros are irrelevant" then I'm guessing you don't eat food, all of which contains macronutrients. Failure to consume sufficient calories to build muscle has led to coining yourself an "ectomorph." This term is also an excuse for not educating yourself on proper nutrition and simply not trying hard enough.

PhiSig2298
09-02-2011, 08:36 AM

If you'd hurry up & be the nutrition misc mod, you could ban these trolls

dukend
09-02-2011, 08:43 AM

Yeah that dude sucks.

beef0270
09-02-2011, 08:45 AM
I generally make each bite a mix of my whole meal. That way all bites are enjoyable. Soup/salad (if available) always before main meal. Dessert always after main meal.

Major de-rail in this thread by troll. Glad it seems to kind of be back on track

ebaum
09-02-2011, 08:54 AM
I usually eat veggies first, then starches, followed by protein sources. Sweet stuff always last, including sweet potatoes. For some reason I'll eat rice, quinoa, etc before meat but sweet potatoes usually after. Kind of strange now that I think about it...

Cumulonimbus
09-02-2011, 12:18 PM
Popcorn and veggies, then whey, then icecream.

x2lvlarcher
09-02-2011, 12:35 PM
Cereal/Proats (other whole grain products)- turkey(other game meat) - spinach (other green vegetable).

This was last week ^ felt freaking amazing man.

insomniac0
09-02-2011, 01:05 PM
veggies -> protein -> carbs -> fat

vitornoob
09-02-2011, 01:16 PM
savory -> sweet

no trolling, i can not break my fast with sweet and some hours later eat savory....weird, but is this

SoulZeppelin
09-02-2011, 01:47 PM
savory -> sweet

no trolling, i can not break my fast with sweet and some hours later eat savory....weird, but is this

This is interesting. Although I eat any individual meal in a particular order, I have no problems with eating various foods at any time of the day. Breakfast all day long, leftover dinner when I wake up, whatever.

Lvisaa2
09-02-2011, 03:05 PM
I eat whatever gets done cooking first. Kind of graze over 30 minutes or so.

peekfitness
09-04-2011, 07:20 PM
Speaking of chicken, little hatchlings like yourself do not tell roosters how to scratch. I suggest refraining from arguing with people who have been succesfully training and dieting longer than you have been alive.

http://i1183.photobucket.com/albums/x462/skarpex/negtrainww1.jpg
Negative

peekfitness
09-04-2011, 07:22 PM
1) I'm guessing most of your fitness knowledge is based on this article: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/becker3.htm (fail)
2) I'm guessing you have neither read nor comprehended the stickies (also a fail)
3) Since "macros are irrelevant" then I'm guessing you don't eat food, all of which contains macronutrients. Failure to consume sufficient calories to build muscle has led to coining yourself an "ectomorph." This term is also an excuse for not educating yourself on proper nutrition and simply not trying hard enough.
No I come from many sources.

PhiSig2298
09-04-2011, 07:25 PM
No I come from many sources.

You again??

Ok list your sources.. I want to see legit sources too. Studies! Now!