PDA

View Full Version : Governor Chris Christie "Get The Hell Off The Beach"

MediaDeit
08-26-2011, 06:22 PM
PHy6S5u7M3w

I like this guy, speaks the truth....

ONtop888
08-26-2011, 06:26 PM
Me too. I watched that speech a few hours ago, good stuff. "Tonight is not the night that you set an hour aside to watch Jersey Shore. You make plans to leave."

peteypistol
08-26-2011, 06:27 PM
brb goin out to the clubs tomorrrow night. come at me irene

NoFXN
08-26-2011, 06:35 PM
I AM GOING TO GO TO THE BEACH NOW....I am intrigued by crazy weather!

Boffothe
08-26-2011, 06:39 PM
I like some of what he does but he just tries so hard to be a toughguy, it's like I'm watching a guy recite lines

YUL
08-26-2011, 06:45 PM
lol. thought republicans were for smaller gov't.

flairon
08-26-2011, 06:47 PM
lol. thought republicans were for smaller gov't.
thats what everyone says...until they dont pay attention to evacuation warnings and wait for the gov't to come get them off their roof then its 'where the hell is the gov't support??!?!?!?!

MediaDeit
08-26-2011, 07:00 PM
thats what everyone says...until they dont pay attention to evacuation warnings and wait for the gov't to come get them off their roof then its 'where the hell is the gov't support??!?!?!?!

If you do something stupid and life threatening, like people who ignore evacuations, try to balloon across the world and other things etc... that is fine but if you need rescuing you are responsible for the entire cost. The problem is that tax payers are the ones paying 60+ thousand dollars to rescue some douchebag trying to snowboard down some avalanche prone mountain.

flairon
08-26-2011, 07:47 PM
If you do something stupid and life threatening, like people who ignore evacuations, try to balloon across the world and other things etc... that is fine but if you need rescuing you are responsible for the entire cost. The problem is that tax payers are the ones paying 60+ thousand dollars to rescue some douchebag trying to snowboard down some avalanche prone mountain.

And the problem is the retards that sit in coastal areas when a hurricane is coming. Here's a tip, when you see the U.S. Navy moving their deep sea warships that are designed to withstand artillery rounds out of the area because they feel it is too dangerous, then its a safe bet that your brick and mortar house is probably not the place to be. And if you fail to heed those subtle signals or the days/weeks of warnings from elected officials and weather organizations and still decide to stay, you have absolutely no right to bitch about how long it takes to come and get you off your roof, if you still have a roof.

GrokTheCube
08-26-2011, 08:20 PM
Christie never fails to crack me up. I love how direct he is.

...Rousseau...
08-26-2011, 08:33 PM
why are people making such a big deal about Irene? it's a category 2 hitting the east coast. This happens all the time.

GrokTheCube
08-26-2011, 08:37 PM
why are people making such a big deal about Irene? it's a category 2 hitting the east coast. This happens all the time.It may be cat 1 by the time it gets to NJ, in which case it will be the first time it's happened in a century.

nutsy54
08-26-2011, 08:39 PM
lol. thought republicans were for smaller gov't.What does this have to do with non-smaller government? :confused:

Hell, he wants dumbasses to not be dumbasses, so limited government resources (and employees) don't need to be wasted & risked trying to rescue and treat morons who intentionally put themselves in danger.

Sodao
08-26-2011, 09:29 PM
why are people making such a big deal about Irene? it's a category 2 hitting the east coast. This happens all the time.i live on the east coast, i can assure you this does not happen all the time.