PDA

View Full Version : off time and my diet...

biff_6
08-10-2011, 10:11 PM
I am coming up on a week of off time from the gym. I was pondering if my diet should change at alll during that time.

Ksorra
08-11-2011, 09:12 AM
What is your diet like now? Stats? Goals?

feelsg00dmayne
08-11-2011, 09:54 AM
eh. it's only one week. keep the diet the same or just go to*maintenance.

DanielJames134
08-11-2011, 10:12 AM
(I'm new to bodyspace). I'm in the same situation.
This Friday-Monday my roommates and I are gonna be going camping, and chances are the weights aren't gonna fit in the car (lol).
I'm a hard-gainer with a really high metabolism, and at 134 lbs. trying to retain as many carbs and protein as I can during the day, I figure I may just as well stick to my diet.
I may not have the chance to take in as many grams of protein as normal, though I'm still bringing my shakes and whole grain/high protein cereals with me (and plenty of water).
If diet truly is key in building muscle and losing fat, I would keep your diet the same.

I guess it probably depends on your situation, but for me, I just have to keep 6-8 meals running through me all day.

krete77
08-11-2011, 10:20 AM
(I'm new to bodyspace). I'm in the same situation.
This Friday-Monday my roommates and I are gonna be going camping, and chances are the weights aren't gonna fit in the car (lol).
I'm a hard-gainer with a really high metabolism, and at 134 lbs. trying to retain as many carbs and protein as I can during the day, I figure I may just as well stick to my diet.
I may not have the chance to take in as many grams of protein as normal, though I'm still bringing my shakes and whole grain/high protein cereals with me (and plenty of water).
If diet truly is key in building muscle and losing fat, I would keep your diet the same.

I guess it probably depends on your situation, but for me, I just have to keep 6-8 meals running through me all day.

Why would you bring weights on a camping trip?

Hardgainer = myth. Eat more buddy

biff_6
08-12-2011, 09:55 AM
What is your diet like now? Stats? Goals?

I'm 195 pounds I eat 300 grams protien a day, 350 grams carbs and 160 grams of fat. Im gaining muscle and doing all the right things. Its just time for a break so my muscles can fully heal and rest.

Ksorra
08-12-2011, 10:27 AM
I'm 195 pounds I eat 300 grams protien a day, 350 grams carbs and 160 grams of fat. Im gaining muscle and doing all the right things. Its just time for a break so my muscles can fully heal and rest.

I'd just keep eating the same then. Its only a week, I think you'll be fine. Good luck :)

DanielJames134
08-16-2011, 11:53 AM
Why would you bring weights on a camping trip?

Hardgainer = myth. Eat more buddy

It was kind of a joke. Of course I wouldn't bring weights on a camping trip.
I've made some good progress in muscle size in the past few weeks, but gaining weight in itself is difficult.
I've been 134lbs. for a long time.
You can believe what you want, but when you have a really fast metabolism, more food = more trips to the bathroom.