PDA

View Full Version : Vikings and Raiders fans, are you irate?

MEGAMANLET
08-01-2011, 04:23 PM
Vikings fans, are you irate that the seahawks stole your Offensive coordinator and your star WR? (left out TJack for reasons that dont need to be said, though I think he'll do better here than he did there). Call it payback for steve hutchinson.

Raiders fans, you mad that the hawks stole your head coach, one of your top offensive linemen, and are about to steal your star TE? Call it payback for having the douchiest fans (except maybe the giants) in the NFL.

MEGAMANLET
08-01-2011, 04:24 PM
@incarceratedbob
incarcerated bob
**BREAKING NFL NEWS**Source: Zach Miller is finalizing a deal with the Seahawks should be completed before the morning

fappinNnappin
08-01-2011, 04:37 PM
lol you gone be real mad in a few weeks

MEGAMANLET
08-01-2011, 04:40 PM
lol you gone be real mad in a few weeks

lol have fun with reggie bush....

Gooner89
08-01-2011, 04:45 PM
Vikings fans, are you irate that the seahawks stole your Offensive coordinator and your star WR? (left out TJack for reasons that dont need to be said, though I think he'll do better here than he did there). Call it payback for steve hutchinson.

Raiders fans, you mad that the hawks stole your head coach, one of your top offensive linemen, and are about to steal your star TE? Call it payback for having the douchiest fans (except maybe the giants) in the NFL.

You think Jackson will have a record better than 10-8 as a starter over his first 18 games? Doubt it.

AlternateHandle
08-01-2011, 04:47 PM
Rice - averages 2.9 catches/game with QBs not named Favre
Bevell - meh
TJack - LOL

I am irate.

MEGAMANLET
08-01-2011, 04:48 PM
You think Jackson will have a record better than 10-8 as a starter over his first 18 games? Doubt it.

Its possible. He has a better team to work with, IMO. better overral receivers with Rice, M Williams, golden tate, zach miller, john carlson.

JM2412
08-01-2011, 04:50 PM
They're irate.

MEGAMANLET
08-01-2011, 04:50 PM
Rice - averages 2.9 catches/game with QBs not named Favre
Bevell - meh
TJack - LOL

I am irate.

Rice became a better receiver the year favre came to the vikings, its not like brett makes ho-hum receivers into pro bowlers.

bevell ran a pretty good offense there, you cant deny that.

tjack was never really appreciated there like he should have been. hes a good athlete, has a strong arm, is mobile, and he just needs to learn to read defenses better. hes not a pro bowl material QB but he is serviceable.

also note that AP was fairly upset they let rice come to seattle, and his contract is up in 2012... just sayin.

Zig_Zag_Man
08-01-2011, 04:52 PM
No one is mad about anything the garbage ass seahawks do. On a semi-related note.... you still infuriated at Superbowl XL?

UAGreg
08-01-2011, 05:01 PM
@incarceratedbob
incarcerated bob
**BREAKING NFL NEWS**Source: Zach Miller is finalizing a deal with the Seahawks should be completed before the morning

Yeah because this guy's track record is flawless...

MEGAMANLET
08-01-2011, 05:03 PM

lol ask people on twitter, the guy is beast. on day 2 of FA period he was 11/13 on his predictions

UAGreg
08-01-2011, 05:04 PM
lol ask people on twitter, the guy is beast. on day 2 of FA period he was 11/13 on his predictions

And Nnamdi to the Jets was a "lock" for him.

We'll see I guess, but don't be crying when he returns to Oakland.

MEGAMANLET
08-01-2011, 05:07 PM
And Nnamdi to the Jets was a "lock" for him.

We'll see I guess, but don't be crying when he returns to Oakland.

Did ANYONE see nmamdo going to philly? and btw that tweet of his was after nmamdi "agreed in principle" to a contract with NY. hard to say that anyone figured after that that he would turn around and sign elsewhere

GiantMonkey
08-01-2011, 05:09 PM

The Raiders did not renew Cable's contract, Seattle did not steal him. However, I do like him as an oline coach.

Gallery missed 4 games last year and when he was not playing he was not missed, he also missed 7 games in 09, he has some back problems, I hope he can turn it around, but outlook not so good. The reason he is no longer with the Raiders is because he wanted $8m per year, the Raiders wanted to give him about $2.5m, they were too far apart on money.

If Miller signs with Seattle, I would not be mad with Seattle, but with Davis, he took too long and was dragging his feet, this deal should have been finished last week at the latest.

MEGAMANLET
08-01-2011, 05:11 PM
for the record

http://i.imgur.com/m6bVb.png

The Raiders did not renew Cable's contract, Seattle did not steal him. However, I do like him as an oline coach.

Gallery missed 4 games last year and when he was not playing he was not missed, he also missed 7 games in 09, he has some back problems, I hope he can turn it around, but outlook not so good. The reason he is no longer with the Raiders is because he wanted $8m per year, the Raiders wanted to give him about $2.5m, they were too far apart on money.

If Miller signs with Seattle, I would not be mad with Seattle, but with Davis, he took too long and was dragging his feet, this deal should have been finished last week at the latest.nice post, thanks for being reasonable! as soon as oakland rids itself of al (i've been dead for years) davis they will start to get back to where they were

TahitiJones
08-01-2011, 05:19 PM
No one is mad about anything the garbage ass seahawks do. On a semi-related note.... you still infuriated at Superbowl XL?

football team

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/174717_162209947152728_6444528_n.jpg

good luck with your UFL goals in 2011

PP7DaFreak
08-01-2011, 05:22 PM
ahahahahahaha Sidney Rice a star WR?

MEGAMANLET
08-01-2011, 05:26 PM
ahahahahahaha Sidney Rice a star WR?

Moran. People talk about how rice sucks without favre, bish rice just blossomed and came into his own when favre came there. AFTER brett came and played there, the one game that tjack started (favre was hurt) rice had 5 catches, 105 yards, and 2 TDs
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/07/28/sidney-rice-tarvaris-jackson-werent-a-dangerous-combination-in-minnesota/

UAGreg
08-01-2011, 05:27 PM
Not saying that incarceratedbob is wrong, just saying that he has been wrong before.

I see no reason to view him as the "end all be all". His track record shows that he has been wrong, which is all I was saying.

abbot92
08-01-2011, 05:31 PM
Yeah mad Rice left.

Bevell?

Take a look at AP's carries last year.. NOT MAD.

Have fun with a terrible QB and terrible OC lmao.

DiscipIine
08-01-2011, 06:05 PM
Seahawks have a lot of good players all around that team but.. Tarvaris jackson and charlie whithurst are not the answer at quarterback. They could be nasty in like 2 years when they draft/sign someone good at qb

MEGAMANLET
08-01-2011, 06:10 PM
Seahawks have a lot of good players all around that team but.. Tarvaris jackson and charlie whithurst are not the answer at quarterback. They could be nasty in like 2 years when they draft/sign someone good at qb

agreed, like i said unless one of them transforms.

also from sidney rice

@710ESPNSeattle
710 ESPN Seattle
.@SidneyRice on new Seahawks offense: "The sky's the limit for this offense...I'm anxious to see what we can do"

@710ESPNSeattle
710 ESPN Seattle
.@SidneyRice on Tarvaris Jackson: "He's going to be excellent, I'm excited to get out on the field with him."

GPx
08-01-2011, 06:13 PM

Exactly this.

brb having 3 backup QBs and talking sh*t.

Budly69
08-01-2011, 07:42 PM
@incarceratedbob
incarcerated bob

If this is true then yes I'm pi$$ed. Not too proud to admit it.

CiU
08-01-2011, 07:50 PM
Yes, I am quite irate about losing Rice. He's a legit #1 when healthy.
Bevell...not so much, maybe he'll be better without Childress.
Tjack, lol no. I was as patient and optimistic with him as possible but he's just not a starting NFL QB.

Evolutionary1
08-01-2011, 07:56 PM
not mad at all both rice and tjack are overpaid now and will underperform.

MEGAMANLET
08-01-2011, 07:57 PM
If this is true then yes I'm pi$$ed. Not too proud to admit it.
SUcks for you guys but its because of your inept management

Yes, I am quite irate about losing Rice. He's a legit #1 when healthy.
Bevell...not so much, maybe he'll be better without Childress.
Tjack, lol no. I was as patient and optimistic with him as possible but he's just not a starting NFL QB.
Hope your wrong about Tjaack! at least for one year

RESILIENCY
08-01-2011, 07:59 PM
Uhhh....Seahawks still suck how does it feel to know you should have won the superbowl but got played by the refs

MEGAMANLET
08-01-2011, 08:05 PM
Uhhh....Seahawks still suck how does it feel to know you should have won the superbowl but got played by the refs

Feels bad man. Feels bad that everyone except steelers fans admit that we got hosed by the refs (even the head referee for the game admitted it (http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/08/06/four-years-later-bill-leavy-apologizes-to-seahawks/)) but they continue to taunt as if they truly had deserved to win it. oh well, last year made me feel a little bit better. a little bit.

SoCool
08-01-2011, 08:08 PM
Of course Raiders fans are irate. They are Raiders fans. Silly questions. :D

Zig_Zag_Man
08-01-2011, 08:37 PM

football team

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/174717_162209947152728_6444528_n.jpg

good luck with your UFL goals in 2011

Lol u mad. I would take Pat White over Tavaris Jackson though.

dtbrehm
08-01-2011, 08:57 PM
Not mad about losing any of them. Rice had one good year and is injury prone, glad the Vikings didn't pay him that much.

He's also wanted out of Minnesota since the 2009 championship game, so I definitely don't want a guy who doesn't want to be there.

MEGAMANLET
08-02-2011, 09:22 PM
oh lawd hello zach miller. raiders fans even more mad

hellmuth316
08-02-2011, 09:26 PM

Seahawks didn't steal Tom Cable, Tom Cable got fired and got hired by the Seahawks. Robert Gallery is good I admit but it was only a matter of time before he would leave given the fact he has a man crush on Cable so he wanted to follow him wherever he went. Sure, you guys stole Zach Miller from the Raiders but let me remind you that he is replaceable and Kevin Boss said he would like to be a Raider if Miller left.

Not irate at all, and I wish you and the Seahawks good luck in your 2011 season!

markusjj85
08-03-2011, 05:17 AM
Not mad at all.

Bevell was hired to be a "yes man" to Childress. He had no creativity in his offensive scheme. He was also there just to suck Favre's dick.

Rice is injury prone and is one more good season away from being a prima donna. He has wanted out of Minnesota for a long time.

T-Jack is well, T-Jack. He sucks ass and has no awareness or football instincts. Good luck with him as your starting QB lol.

TrollDattHoe
08-03-2011, 06:57 AM
What is Seattle thinking signing all of these guys when they have absolutely noone at QB? It's like spraying febreze on a pile of sh*t. It's still gonna stink. Also, Seattle is where WR's go to die. Nate Burleson, TJ Houshmandzadeh, and now Sidney Rice. Have fun going 6-10 this year (even tho u could probably still win the division with that record).

MEGAMANLET
08-03-2011, 07:37 AM
What is Seattle thinking signing all of these guys when they have absolutely noone at QB? It's like spraying febreze on a pile of sh*t. It's still gonna stink. Also, Seattle is where WR's go to die. Nate Burleson, TJ Houshmandzadeh, and now Sidney Rice. Have fun going 6-10 this year (even tho u could probably still win the division with that record).
We are stockpiling talent at the skill positions for next year when we draft a franchise QB, that way they can jump right into a good system instead of having to get a QB first then build a team around them

Beliedat
08-03-2011, 07:43 AM
Rice became a better receiver the year favre came to the vikings, its not like brett makes ho-hum receivers into pro bowlers.

You sure about that?

Yes I can, because it's not true.

tjack was never really appreciated there like he should have been. hes a good athlete, has a strong arm, is mobile, and he just needs to learn to read defenses better. hes not a pro bowl material QB but he is serviceable.

Exactly, he's serviceable.

You really have no reason to be so proud. Getting Miller was a good move, everything else meh.

TrollDattHoe
08-03-2011, 07:46 AM
We are stockpiling talent at the skill positions for next year when we draft a franchise QB, that way they can jump right into a good system instead of having to get a QB first then build a team around them
Now that u say it, i could really see them drafting Matt Barkley if he's available. That's a big IF tho.

ItzStezus
08-03-2011, 08:07 AM
Seattle who?

charity4thepoor
08-03-2011, 08:12 AM
i am probably more irate. with how much you guys gave zach miller it will probably keep a deal to marcedes even longer.

dtbrehm
08-03-2011, 09:11 AM

Clearly never watched a Vikings game before. They ran a pretty vanilla offense.

markusjj85
08-04-2011, 08:16 PM
Clearly never watched a Vikings game before. They ran a pretty vanilla offense.
Exactly. The most creative he got was putting Harvin in the backfield. Bevell was nothing special and was just a ploy to get Favre to join the team because he was a coach for the Packers.

Tes45
08-04-2011, 08:21 PM
OP I would be willing to bet that Vikings and Raiders fans are mostly irate because they are fans of the Minnesota Vikings or the Oakland Raiders.