PDA

View Full Version : Jason Taylor signs with Dolphins...3rd time

JKS4
08-01-2011, 11:43 AM
I like it...situational pass rusher and he won't have to start. Wont be a huge impact but should help a defense that is already very good.

Welcome home

anonymous123
08-01-2011, 12:10 PM
Is he actually playing? Or did he just sign a contract so he can retire with the Fins? I haven't been able to find info

JKS4
08-01-2011, 12:25 PM
He's playing... Will play alot apparently. Misi is still expected to start.

JKS4
08-01-2011, 03:39 PM
up.

Waka_Flocka
08-01-2011, 03:42 PM
do not want. He's a phaggot. Hopefully Quinton Spears or Jonathan Freeney earn a roster spot and JT gets cut.

PumpAndGrow
08-01-2011, 04:11 PM
brb defensive player of the year.

trollface.jpeg

anonymous123
08-01-2011, 05:44 PM
do not want. He's a phaggot. Hopefully Quinton Spears or Jonathan Freeney earn a roster spot and JT gets cut.
wtf how can you call yourself a Fins fan and say he's a phaggot?

Waka_Flocka
08-01-2011, 06:02 PM
wtf how can you call yourself a Fins fan and say he's a phaggot?

I guess we're just gonna act like him going to the Jets last season never happened.

He's done anyways. He's slow as hell. Much rather give a rookie a shot to make the roster and become and impact on STs and possibly be a solid rotational pass rusher for the future. We have plenty of veterans.

anonymous123
08-01-2011, 06:03 PM
I guess we're just gonna act like him going to the Jets last season never happened.

He's done anyways. He's slow as hell. Much rather give a rookie a shot to make the roster and become and impact on STs and possibly be a solid rotational pass rusher for the future. We have plenty of veterans.

keep in mind, we as fans hate the Jets. He's a player though and it's a business to them. You're honestly mad at him for signing with a team knowing he only has a few years left in him at best? He gave everything to the Dolphins for so many years and they pretty much treated him like ****. He deserves a ring. I wasn't mad at him going to the Jets at all because he definitely had a better shot with them than he did with the Dolphins.