View Full Version : Derek Anderson to the Panthers

cor030
08-01-2011, 09:50 AM
Superbowl.

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/markey_mark_wtf.gif?w=477

Big_Spaz
08-01-2011, 09:54 AM
Maybe.

Or they may just need someone to carry Cam Newton's pads.

-Spaz

poppa_boner
08-01-2011, 09:54 AM
Definitely a solid third string.

chlaxman
08-01-2011, 11:04 AM
Definitely a solid third string.

If jimmy clauson sees the field over anderson I will **** a brick

And I'm not thrilled about anderson

sircharles032
08-01-2011, 11:47 AM
Anderson was pro bowl caliber a couple of seasons ago... It's either Jimmy or an underdeveloped nowhere close to prepared Cam... I'm glad to have him on board to give Cam a little time to learn.

NoS_oUtLaSt
08-01-2011, 11:52 AM
As a Falcons fan I must say he is the perfect mentor for Cam

Trollface.jpeg

WheyneNewton
08-01-2011, 12:05 PM
that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine that's fine

Realism
08-01-2011, 12:08 PM
http://www.midwestsportsfans.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/derek-anderson-laughing.jpg

Even Derek Anderson thinks that's funny.

Onita
08-01-2011, 12:25 PM
Anderson was pro bowl caliber a couple of seasons ago... It's either Jimmy or an underdeveloped nowhere close to prepared Cam... I'm glad to have him on board to give Cam a little time to learn.

Although he ended up backing into the Pro Bowl, he is/was nowhere near a Pro Bowl caliber QB. Aren't they down to the 10th choice or something by the time the Pro Bowl starts anyways?

McRocks
08-01-2011, 12:28 PM
I guess he is going to teach Cam how to overthrow receivers

Ejjw18
08-01-2011, 12:30 PM
for sure.

Y2vTzHf2tus

sleet83
08-01-2011, 12:30 PM
Although he ended up backing into the Pro Bowl, he is/was nowhere near a Pro Bowl caliber QB. Aren't they down to the 10th choice or something by the time the Pro Bowl starts anyways?

He was 4th string (replacement) on the AFC Pro Bowl team. The #4 QB for the NFC was Jeff Garcia who had a 90 rating that season while Anderson had a 82. Anderson was by far the worst QB (probably player) at the pro bowl.

cor030
08-01-2011, 12:31 PM

I thought he was brought in to teach Cam how to handle the media and stay calm in post game press conferences.

hellmuth316
08-01-2011, 12:32 PM
wow what a great addition to the panthers! dude made the pro bowl as an alternate couple years back throwing 19 ints i believe in him. puzzles me that the panthers drafted cam newton lol he will never see the field with anderson on the team.

AceHigh03
08-01-2011, 12:33 PM

lmao this

charity4thepoor
08-01-2011, 12:43 PM
I'm sure he will pour his heart and soul in to every practice.

cor030
08-01-2011, 12:45 PM
I'm sure he will pour his heart and soul in to every practice.

For sure. He takes this **** seriously.

sircharles032
08-01-2011, 02:12 PM
It's painful to say but all jokes aside, he is clearly better than any other option we have right now.

In b4 Armanti

PotKettleBlack
08-01-2011, 02:15 PM
Yikes.

Is the QB market really that dry at the moment?

evilsteve02
08-01-2011, 04:55 PM
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

He is going to ruin Newton. I can already see it now. Anderson will start a few games, go 1-5 (if that). Newton will come in. Anderson will start his attitude problem and give Newton crummy tips on purpose and then anderson will start again towards the end of the year. Then Cam Newton will tell his agent that he wants a trade..... end of the story.

21Classic
08-01-2011, 04:58 PM

Thats exactly what I said when the cardinals signed him. He must have some talent.

Derek Anderson is the worst quarterback ive ever seen in my life. Cant even come up with a good analogy or metaphor to convey it.

He.is.bad.

his presence in the locker room, even if he doesnt suit up, has made your team marginally worse.