PDA

View Full Version : Patriots practice report: "play of the day"

batman15
08-01-2011, 09:14 AM
http://www.patriots.com/news/article-1/Haynesworth-in-action-Sunday-practice-notes/1ceaeb9e-2a89-4a7a-9bf1-938cca9d9e6e

Play of the Day: Ryan Mallett and Taylor Price connected on a beautiful bomb down the right sideline in group work, beating Thad Turner for what was a gain of more than 50 yards. Though Price trotted into the end zone for the would-be touchdown, replay may have shown that he stepped out of bounds near the 5. Either way it was a pretty play and showed off Mallett’s strong arm and solid deep ball ability.

dekd
08-01-2011, 09:19 AM
I think a couple years behind Brady will turn Mallett into an incredible qb

BeastReturns
08-01-2011, 09:26 AM
http://www.patriots.com/news/article-1/Haynesworth-in-action-Sunday-practice-notes/1ceaeb9e-2a89-4a7a-9bf1-938cca9d9e6e

Play of the Day: Ryan Mallett and Taylor Price connected on a beautiful bomb down the right sideline in group work, beating Thad Turner for what was a gain of more than 50 yards. Though Price trotted into the end zone for the would-be touchdown, replay may have shown that he stepped out of bounds near the 5. Either way it was a pretty play and showed off Mallett’s strong arm and solid deep ball ability.

So, you a Patriots fan now :D.

Anyways him and Price could have a good future together. Price was hurt last year but the possibilities for this kid are really limitless.

jross2021
08-01-2011, 09:30 AM
so? ****ing lol @ practice play of the day.. Kordell Stewart had the college play of the century and look how he turned out.

AriGhold
08-01-2011, 09:31 AM
In after sugar bowl loss

batman15
08-01-2011, 09:57 AM
So, you a Patriots fan now :D.

Anyways him and Price could have a good future together. Price was hurt last year but the possibilities for this kid are really limitless.

Lol no no no, I'm not a fan of any NFL team. I like players. If I had to pick a team it'd be the Raiders (ddawg) or the Texans (cush).

In after sugar bowl loss

Never happened ;)