PDA

View Full Version : Eagles = Heat of the NFL

jimbogr
07-31-2011, 09:15 PM
Vince Young declared them the DREAM TEAM

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/07/30/vince-young-declares-the-eagles-to-be-a-dream-team/

Inb4 ESPN Creates a hype machine for the Eagles. I haven't watched much ESPN lately but I hope they do it so i can lol

JM2412
07-31-2011, 09:20 PM
The rest of Vince Young's quote was, " Whatever they ask me to do, to be scout team quarterback or quarterback learning, do whatever it is. I just want to be here to help and be a part of a team. I'm just happy to be a part of the Philadelphia Eagles."

But yeah, the media/opposing fans will be running with that though.

jimbogr
07-31-2011, 09:26 PM
The rest of Vince Young's quote was, " Whatever they ask me to do, to be scout team quarterback or quarterback learning, do whatever it is. I just want to be here to help and be a part of a team. I'm just happy to be a part of the Philadelphia Eagles."

strong ****ing spin by nbcsports

21Classic
07-31-2011, 09:51 PM
nobody hates the eagles..

hate vick, but thats different. Philly is holding themselves in a little too high of regard. They got better, but arent THAT good.

Pats > Eagles.

Lasers1
07-31-2011, 09:54 PM

This. The Heat comparison doesn't make any sense in the first place, but of course ESPN will go with it to generate attention

Masstastic
07-31-2011, 09:56 PM
2011 Eagles = Best Madden Team Ever

Im going to have so much fun trolling the **** out of everyone with Vick & Young. Eagles Madden players know the biggest problem with Vick in Madden is that he gets hurt easily, and when he scrambles and gets tired it affects his passes. brb Vince Young subbed in to do the same thing

Start Aso & Asante at CB. Press coverage. Move DRC(Speed: 97; Catch: 68) to FS and profit on deep bombs.

SoCool
08-01-2011, 08:03 AM
This. The Heat comparison doesn't make any sense in the first place, but of course ESPN will go with it to generate attention

This. Anyone trying to make a story out of this is a moron, OP and ESPN. He said it totally off the cuff and now tools are trying to make a big deal out of it

liftTENhard
08-01-2011, 08:08 AM
2011 Eagles = Best Madden Team Ever

Im going to have so much fun trolling the **** out of everyone with Vick & Young. Eagles Madden players know the biggest problem with Vick in Madden is that he gets hurt easily, and when he scrambles and gets tired it affects his passes. brb Vince Young subbed in to do the same thing

Start Aso & Asante at CB. Press coverage. Move DRC(Speed: 97; Catch: 68) to FS and profit on deep bombs.

lol eagles team now was alot of ppls draft team in madden 11 online

chasem
08-01-2011, 08:32 AM
inb4 dallas rapes another "dream team"

baseball_player
08-01-2011, 08:50 AM
These threads need to stop.

BenadrylBandit
08-01-2011, 09:09 AM
Lol no. No one from the Eagles has guaranteed a Superbowl let a lone multiple like the heat did. The only reason they're being called the dream team is because of reporters and ESPN.

yungbreezy
08-01-2011, 09:21 AM
If they start choking in the 4th quarter, then u can compare them 2 the Heat

Big_Spaz
08-01-2011, 09:22 AM
What will they be called once they add Randy Moss?

-Spaz

lovebbing
08-01-2011, 09:37 AM
the jets are more suitable for this thread.

Clives_Bicep
08-01-2011, 09:54 AM
VY taking his sausage to East Philly

in b4 VY pulls a hammy on the scout team

Big_Spaz
08-01-2011, 09:56 AM
VY taking his sausage to East Philly

Didn't even think about that ...

Those poor Philly girls are gonna get violated ...

-Spaz

ChuteBoxeFC
08-01-2011, 09:56 AM
The talent on the field is nothing if you can't execute on Sunday. The Eagles have all the pieces but I have doubts that they can put it all together and execute on game day

stevesill
08-01-2011, 10:21 AM
"I have doubts that they can put it all together and execute on game day"

What makes you say that? I trust Andy...no matter how angry he makes me sometimes.

ChuteBoxeFC
08-01-2011, 10:23 AM
"I have doubts that they can put it all together and execute on game day"

What makes you say that? I trust Andy...no matter how angry he makes me sometimes.

I don't. Andy Reid is historically and consistently idiotic and incompetent. Now I'm not saying they will never be able to execute but there with be an inevitable blunder at some point during the season. It ALWAYS happens and it will probably end up costing them a game.

chasem
08-01-2011, 10:38 AM
don't the eagles have an offensive line coach as their Def Cord. this year?

stevesill
08-01-2011, 10:40 AM
he is terrible at clock managment i will give you that. also has a bad habit of passing on 3rd and 1. but ever since Marty Mornhinweg started calling the plays we have been alot better. I was worried about our new d coordinator but if we keep adding talent i think he will be ok...even tho he hasnt coached defense since he was a high school football coach.

stevesill
08-01-2011, 10:43 AM

yeah we do and we will still beat you guys twice this year...i wonder if Tashard Choice will ask for Vick's autograph after the game again??

PumpAndGrow
08-01-2011, 10:57 AM
Im preparing for the eagle bandwagon ***gots.

RojanRando
08-01-2011, 11:07 AM
nobody hates the eagles..

hate vick, but thats different. Philly is holding themselves in a little too high of regard. They got better, but arent THAT good.

Pats > Eagles.

Strong this. The patriots with a bunch of rookies and young kids. They added more to the defensive line and a decent reciever on Ocho. I dont see anyone taking them down

SoCool
08-01-2011, 11:36 AM

If that is an attempt an insult, then you don't understand how the coaching system works. Many cords and head coaches start out as position coaches