PDA

View Full Version : jimmers college stats vs some of the best college/nba players

RekeDMC
07-31-2011, 09:31 PM
jimmers best college year was 28.8 ppg while shooting at 45 percent.

michael jordans best college year was 20 ppg
kevin durants best college year-25.8 ppg
allen iverson best college year- 23 ppg
jj redick best college stats- 26.8
adam morrison college stats- 28.1
dwade best college stats- 21.5

jimmer is going to be the next kobe. you dont have to agree but you have to remember that jimmer was being double teamed his whole career. now that hes on the kings you cant do that. if you double him, that would leave tyreke or cousins open. jimmer is the best college player to come out to the nba in over 10 years.
just look at the stats i provided.
who had a better year than jimmer/ not jj, not morrison, not jordan, not durant, not iverson.
he will be the next kobe.
the leagues about to get jimmerd
CHhdGdUGkTc

PhiGreens
07-31-2011, 09:48 PM
SHUT UP u fuking homner

RekeDMC
07-31-2011, 09:50 PM
lol at the 76ers
hows garbage hawes?
that dude is hawefull

PhiGreens
07-31-2011, 09:53 PM
lol at the 76ers
hows garbage hawes?
that dude is hawefull

Yea thats why we picked up a center. Hawes wont be starting and if he does I will murder him. There will be no NBA season anyway

STA1011
07-31-2011, 10:03 PM
Lol at putting Morrison on there. He's a complete BUST.

And Jimmer is like A spread QB going to the nFL. Yea you may have had nice college stTs, but college stats don't get you anywhere in the pros. Gotta put in the work and hav the talent

wildchild11
07-31-2011, 10:10 PM
And jimmer is like a spread qb going to the nfl. Yea you may have had nice college stts, but college stats don't get you anywhere in the pros. Gotta put in the work and hav the talent

thank you.

RekeDMC
07-31-2011, 10:12 PM
Lol at putting Morrison on there. He's a complete BUST.

And Jimmer is like A spread QB going to the nFL. Yea you may have had nice college stTs, but college stats don't get you anywhere in the pros. Gotta put in the work and hav the talenti put him up there because adam morrison is a all time great college player.
jimmer can create his own shot, play pick n rolls, play defense, yes defense. people at the usa select team said he can guard the best players.
he is nothing like jj or ammo. hes bigger, stronger, shoot off the dribble, create, has a crossover
your just a hater and your team is getting jimmerd

Proteinzz
07-31-2011, 10:15 PM

jimmer is going to be the next kobe. you dont have to agree but you have to remember that jimmer was being double teamed his whole career. now that hes on the kings you cant do that. if you double him, that would leave tyreke or cousins open. jimmer is the best college player to come out to the nba in over 10 years.
who had a better year than jimmer/ not jj, not morrison, not jordan, not durant, not iverson.
CHhdGdUGkTc

Can't tell if you're trolling, or if you are literally dumber than a rock....

jimbogr
07-31-2011, 10:16 PM
Can't tell if you're trolling, or if you are literally dumber than a rock....

http://imagecdn.bodybuilding.com/img/user_images/growable/2011/07/30/28330602/profilepic/1ox3qIYGdGSSWjRKJQJS0DB1w4CgV1128.jpeg

RekeDMC
07-31-2011, 10:21 PM
just watch this video!
R6mqFMdhDe4&
i know talent when i see it and boy he has it all
7/11 on 3 pointers

BullStampede
07-31-2011, 10:26 PM
lol

northnorth35
07-31-2011, 10:27 PM
you missed the most important fact he's white............................................. ...........................................

RekeDMC
07-31-2011, 10:28 PM
also watch this video if you think he cant create shots, hes doubled every possession on here
ZWjwlSGIch0&

RekeDMC
07-31-2011, 10:37 PM
GvQMOrvCgRQ&
no range hu?

BullStampede
07-31-2011, 10:39 PM
you missed the most important fact he's white............................................. ...........................................

http://losersbracket.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/BoomGoesTheDynamite-1.jpg

hockeyislife9
07-31-2011, 10:41 PM
i dont think hes the next kobe, but dude can score

RekeDMC
07-31-2011, 10:43 PM
i dont think hes the next kobe, but dude can score
look at his crossover! smh at cant create
nwVS-BjSJgg&

batman15
07-31-2011, 10:44 PM
I FUKING HATE LIL WAYNE AND YOUNG MONEY WITH A PASSION. YOUNG MONEY BLOWS DONKEY BALLS.
THEY ARE RUINING HIP HOP. THEY SUCK. IF I HAD TO CHOSE BETWEEN YOUNG MONEY OR JUSTIN BEIBER ID PICK JUSTIN.
THEY FUKKKKKKING SUCK NO GOOD TALENT
HALF RAPPIN DONKEYS. THEY DONT EVEN MAKE SENSE WHEN THEY RHYME.
WHY ARE THEY POPULAR WHEN THEY MAKE SHTTY SONGS?
MY GOOOOOD, THEY NEED TO DIE ALREADY. ITS PISSSING ME OFF I KEEP HEARING OH THERE GOOD OH THATS HOT
B1TCH THEY SUCK!

Wtf?

RekeDMC
07-31-2011, 10:45 PM
-h2N6UvACgQ&
crazy

hockeyislife9
07-31-2011, 10:45 PM
look at his crossover! smh at cant create
nwVS-BjSJgg&

lol he missed the shot. sweet highlight

RekeDMC
07-31-2011, 10:51 PM
did you not see the other one? ill post jimmer ankle breakers where he makes them or ill post more 45 plus point games

stfu hater

Reptarr
07-31-2011, 11:03 PM
not gonna lie..im anxious to see how is game translates to the nba

STA1011
08-01-2011, 06:30 AM
hes bigger, stronger, shoot off the dribble, create, has a crossover
your just a hater and your team is getting jimmerd

IIRC JJ is actually bigger than Jimmer

ComAtMePhaggot
08-01-2011, 06:36 AM
This Jimmy phaggot is gonna be the next Adam Morrison. At best he'll be JJ Redick.

He only put up numbers cuz he played against other nonathletic white in college. Wait til he plays in the NBA, with black guys,

They gonna eat his ass, just saying phaggot.

krogtaar
08-01-2011, 07:45 AM
lol at brick in the crossover vid...

lettuce be cerieal though, name 1 good white american in the NBA.

JJ?

yungbreezy
08-01-2011, 09:46 AM

LOL the next Kobe?.........Coby Karl maybe.....
Name me the last white college player to dominate the NBA? Big numbers in college don't mean sh#t when u playin against a bunch of scrubs. This years draft was one of the weakest in the history of the NBA, so it shows u the level of competition he was playing. Sh#t dude I've been playing Euroleague the last 4 years and can't make it to the NBA, but u put me in college against those guys I'd average 50, the competition is weak. I'll give u one thing, he'll be a slightly better version of JJ Redick.....but nothing more.

mustang
08-01-2011, 10:13 AM

these stats dont mean ****. look at all the players who have averaged over 26 in the past decade most do nothing in the nba. jimmer is legit, i agree but we will have to wait to see how he is in the nba.

as far as morrison, he blew his knee out. would have been interesting to see how he woulda faired healthy

RekeDMC
08-02-2011, 06:52 PM
rofl jimmer is nothing like jj.
jj is one dimensional . jimmer can drive, isolate 1 on 1, hes way stronger than jj, he has his own 3 point range called jimmer range
lol at jj

Shangius
08-02-2011, 07:24 PM
lol at brick in the crossover vid...

lettuce be cerieal though, name 1 good white american in the NBA.

JJ?

Kevin Love