PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone else lol when they found out the jets took plax?

Advil
07-31-2011, 06:38 PM
By far the most classless team in all of sports took a felon/thug/convict fresh out of prison... So typical. I knew they would take him as soon as he got reinstated. I think they'll do great with him. He really fits the jets personality.

magicmatt
07-31-2011, 06:40 PM
meh, hes not that bad. vick, haynesworth, etc are worse than him

Heaney
07-31-2011, 08:00 PM
By far the most classless team in all of sports took a felon/thug/convict fresh out of prison... So typical. I knew they would take him as soon as he got reinstated. I think they'll do great with him. He really fits the jets personality.

Convicted for shooting himself in the leg unintentionally......not exactly the most heinous and unforgivable of crimes

Antonio519
07-31-2011, 08:14 PM
OP is just a mad Pats fan

atlathlete1
07-31-2011, 09:37 PM

Convicted for shooting himself in the leg unintentionally......not exactly the most heinous and unforgivable of crimes

^ Those. If any team is classless its the damn Eagles.

BullStampede
07-31-2011, 10:25 PM

these

canuckathlete
07-31-2011, 11:24 PM
meh, bringing a loaded gun to a night club is just as bad as dog fighting and DUI's imo... he is just lucky he only shot himself

magicmatt
08-01-2011, 06:35 AM
meh, bringing a loaded gun to a night club is just as bad as dog fighting and DUI's imo... he is just lucky he only shot himself
well, then you're a fukking idiot. his only crime was stupidity. brb packing a safetyless glock in my sweatpants with no holster

thegenerel
08-01-2011, 07:31 AM
well, then you're a fukking idiot. his only crime was stupidity. brb packing a safetyless glock in my sweatpants with no holster

only crime was stupidity?

do you not feel there is an issue with Plex carring without a permit?

magicmatt
08-01-2011, 07:44 AM
only crime was stupidity?

do you not feel there is an issue with Plex carring without a permit?
carrying a gun without a permit is a victimless crime. the entire situation was a victimless crime. plus its not like it was some burner he bought off of the street corner with the serial number filed off, he had it registered in florida

Big_Spaz
08-01-2011, 07:49 AM
I was actually thinking that was a very good signing for the Jets. They got him for peanuts, he still has talent, they needed another big reciever.

The only reason you wouldn't like this pickup is if your not a Jets fan.

-Spaz

Nolan78
08-01-2011, 08:16 AM
If the Pats had signed him it would have been another great signing. BB would be a genius because they got him for so little and there is a lot of reward compared to the low risk. The Pats would have been a perfect fit for him because BB would be the only coach who could get anything out of him, and even if he couldn't they didn't lose anything.

amirite?

But since the Jets signed him he is classless and it was a terrible move.

FatWhiteKid
08-01-2011, 08:23 AM
Bengals were worse last year. Ochocinco, TO, Cedric Benson, Pacman Jones, no wonder Carson wanted the **** out of there

krogtaar
08-01-2011, 08:29 AM
bengals beg to differ. mike brown is just too cheap to go for plax.