PDA

View Full Version : LoL@ new york'ers not even believing in the jets(pic)

jjsmooth21
07-31-2011, 04:43 PM
http://i56.tinypic.com/345xvs4.png

WheyneNewton
07-31-2011, 04:45 PM
...or they're giants fans.

poppa_boner
07-31-2011, 04:45 PM
People from New York and New Jersey are Giants fans...only the losers from Long Island and the NY and Jersey phaggots are Jets fans

Danomiteee
07-31-2011, 04:47 PM
People from New York and New Jersey are Giants fans...only the losers from Long Island and the NY and Jersey phaggots are Jets fans

Hey I'm from long island and I'm a giants fan lol

tpt
07-31-2011, 04:47 PM
.....or they're giants fans

NoWamSayin
07-31-2011, 04:50 PM
sems like the giants got problems in there organization

jjsmooth21
07-31-2011, 04:50 PM
moral of the story...no one is a jets fan?

Waka_Flocka
07-31-2011, 04:53 PM
I love how the Dolphins are flying completely under the radar only because we have Chad Henne. inb4 Chad Henne breaks out and Miami is unstoppable.

brb top 5 defense? Upgraded by replacing Crowder with Burnett, added more defensive line depth (Merling is back, Odrick is back, Frank Kearse drafed, Ronald Fields signed), and Will Allen is back giving us a true nickel and dime defense. No more Benny Sapp on the field.

Brb shiitty offense? Added top interior rookie lineman (Pouncey), added a top rookie RB prospect (D Thomas), added an H-Back/backup TE (Charles Clay), and added speed to our WR corps from the draft (Edmund Gates). Traded for Reggie Bush. Upgraded our QB depth by letting Pigpen walk and signing Matt Moore. Will be adding more o-line depth (maybe O'Hara and Leonard Davis). Everyone will be healthy again (Marshall, Hartline, Long, Carey, Murtha, etc... were all hurt last year)

Just sayin. Dolphins are finishing ahead of the Jets this year. Maybe not Pats, but definitely above the Jets.

andrew28
07-31-2011, 04:53 PM
Hey I'm from long island and I'm a giants fan lol

this lol. but long island does have a lottt of jet fans

WheyneNewton
07-31-2011, 04:54 PM
I love how the Dolphins are flying completely under the radar only because we have Chad Henne. inb4 Chad Henne breaks out and Miami is unstoppable.

brb top 5 defense? Upgraded by replacing Crowder with Burnett, added more defensive line depth (Merling is back, Odrick is back, Frank Kearse drafed, Ronald Fields signed), and Will Allen is back giving us a true nickel and dime defense. No more Benny Sapp on the field.

Brb shiitty offense? Added top interior rookie lineman (Pouncey), added a top rookie RB prospect (D Thomas), added an H-Back/backup TE (Charles Clay), and added speed to our WR corps from the draft (Edmund Gates). Traded for Reggie Bush. Upgraded our QB depth by letting Pigpen walk and signing Matt Moore. Will be adding more o-line depth. Everyone will be healthy again (Marshall, Hartline, Long, Carey, Murtha, etc... were all hurt last year)

Just sayin. Dolphins are finishing ahead of the Jets this year. Maybe not Pats, but definitely above the Jets.

bookmarked post for bump in 6 months

Waka_Flocka
07-31-2011, 04:55 PM
bookmarked post for bump in 6 months

Ban bet lessgoo

WheyneNewton
07-31-2011, 04:58 PM
Ban bet lessgoo

1 month ban bet, starts after end up superbowl, Jets vs. Dolphins better season record?

Waka_Flocka
07-31-2011, 05:00 PM
1 month ban bet, starts after end up superbowl, Jets vs. Dolphins better season record?

3 month ban bet. Starts day after Super Bowl. Better regular season record.

WheyneNewton
07-31-2011, 05:00 PM
3 month ban bet. Starts day after Super Bowl. Better regular season record.

ok.

slowdubbin68
07-31-2011, 05:04 PM
Cant wait to see revis vs ocho !!!!

dekd
07-31-2011, 05:11 PM
lol @ the dolphins fan. forever 7-9 and a bottom feeder

Waka_Flocka
07-31-2011, 05:17 PM
lol @ the dolphins fan. forever 7-9 and a bottom feeder

Cause that's what happened in 08 right?

sup wit it

Antonio519
07-31-2011, 05:19 PM
Most New Yorkers are Giants fans at the moment, once the Jets win a SuperBowl, they will become die hard Jets fans

Most of them talked a lot of **** about the Giants and Eli earlier in the same season that they won the superbowl, but as soon as they won...Boom, We always loved eli, greatest qb ever, eli>rivers...lol

reLaxx1
07-31-2011, 05:25 PM
Taking ESPN polls alittle too seriously?

AreolaBorealis
07-31-2011, 05:40 PM
You've got hardcore Giants fans and hardcore Jets fans. Then you probably have a bunch of people who like both teams or bandwagon on whichever team is more fun to root for. Right now it's the Jets. They've got the funny coach, Revis Island and a sexy QB. The Giants are kinda bland with no personality or anybody really likeable on the team.

Proteinzz
07-31-2011, 05:56 PM

I'm a Jets fan from NY, and I am not a phaggot.

magicmatt
07-31-2011, 06:01 PM
I'm a Jets fan
sorry, phaggot by default

alleyezonme3
07-31-2011, 06:17 PM
Of Course Patriots are gonna win the division, only way they won't is if a big name player gets injured.

magicmatt
07-31-2011, 06:19 PM
Of Course Patriots are gonna win the division, only way they won't is if a big name player gets injured.
but thats where it ends : (

in b4 im called a pessimist

Proteinzz
07-31-2011, 06:20 PM
sorry, phaggot by default

Cool story bro.

Good thing sports mean nothing in life.

magicmatt
07-31-2011, 06:21 PM
Cool story bro.

Good thing sports mean nothing in life.
lol relax son, them was just jokes. i seen you around and you seem pretty cool

alleyezonme3
07-31-2011, 06:22 PM
Na, if their defense steps up a little more, they got a shot for the superbowl, only team I am worried about is Jets, I don't like them, but they know how to win games out of no where.

Proteinzz
07-31-2011, 06:23 PM
lol relax son, them was just jokes. i seen you around and you seem pretty cool

You know what, I AM COOL!

LOL thanks though bro, thought you were serious business

SRSmiscerIZsrs
07-31-2011, 08:54 PM

Brb shiitty offense? Added top interior rookie lineman (Pouncey), added a top rookie RB prospect (D Thomas), added an H-Back/backup TE (Charles Clay), and added speed to our WR corps from the draft (Edmund Gates). Traded for Reggie Bush. Upgraded our QB depth by letting Pigpen walk and signing Matt Moore. Will be adding more o-line depth (maybe O'Hara and Leonard Davis). Everyone will be healthy again (Marshall, Hartline, Long, Carey, Murtha, etc... were all hurt last year)

Not even good trolling. Bush hasnt and wont ever play a full season. Henne sucks. Marshall is a head case. Adding qb depth with another ****ty qb? Good Juan. Murtha is trash, I know first hand. He will always be hurt because hes soft. On roids all though college but was a huge pussy on the field. No real running backs. Enjoy battling the Bills for last in the division