PDA

View Full Version : Desean Jackson will end his holdout tomorrow or Tuesday

Lasers1
07-31-2011, 05:40 PM
Now we can move on with this amazing offseason. Can't wait to see D-Jack in 1-v-1 drills against our corners.

Sorry Cowboys and Giants fans, I know you guys were hoping this would carry on and fukk up our season. ;)

charity4thepoor
07-31-2011, 05:44 PM
cause he will probably run out of money soon lol

Lasers1
07-31-2011, 05:49 PM
cause he will probably run out of money soon lol

I'm just glad him and Drew Phaggothouse realized it. I still have nightmares about the T.O situation

gabe2gg
07-31-2011, 05:57 PM
Jackson is making around 700 and something thousand, right? yea i guess it makes sense

its50
07-31-2011, 06:06 PM
wizarding or is there an actual source?

AlphaDog3
07-31-2011, 06:11 PM
Is he going to get a new deal? He should get a fukkin new deal with what the eagles are paying Asomugha and Cullen Jenkins. NFL teams have the option of cutting players, NFL players have the option of holding out for new deals.

benny2510
07-31-2011, 06:16 PM
he was being fined 30K per day so yeah he was dumb to sit out as he was going to have to report soon.

Lasers1
07-31-2011, 06:19 PM
Is he going to get a new deal? He should get a fukkin new deal with what the eagles are paying Asomugha and Cullen Jenkins. NFL teams have the option of cutting players, NFL players have the option of holding out for new deals.

Not positive yet, but all signs point to D-Jack getting a new deal. The Eagles are always more willing to negotiate contracts if said player is actually IN training camp and not holding out.

QB_Killa
07-31-2011, 06:25 PM
Not positive yet, but all signs point to D-Jack getting a new deal. The Eagles are always more willing to negotiate contracts if said player is actually IN training camp and not holding out.

Makes sense really, kind of like the whole "we don't negotiate with terrorists" principle. You need to set a precedent that holding out will not get you anywhere.

AlphaDog3
07-31-2011, 06:26 PM

You have to see where he is coming from. He was one of their best players the last 2-3 seasons and he is just entering his prime. He's gotten better every year, so you know he has been working hard every year to get better. He's a fun player to watch.

Lasers1
07-31-2011, 06:33 PM
You have to see where he is coming from. He was one of their best players the last 2-3 seasons and he is just entering his prime. He's gotten better every year, so you know he has been working hard every year to get better. He's a fun player to watch.

Lol trust me, I'm 100% on D-Jack's side throughout this ordeal. He's horribly underpaid. I read yesterday that there are 67 WR'S that will currently make more than him this year...that's just criminal lol

kappakai
07-31-2011, 11:15 PM
http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2011/2/2/518bd4b8-9b5d-4f78-bf07-949972f34829.jpg

hope he got a new deal but i'm quite sure the eagles will take care of him.

hellmuth316
07-31-2011, 11:59 PM

hes 24 yrs old he's got a while before he hits his prime.

21Classic
08-01-2011, 12:07 AM
I truly understand he deserves more than what hes making

but im also firmly in the position of play through your contract.

Theres no such thing as playing above your contract. Your paid X amount of dollars to play as hard as you possibly can. everytime. if you turn out really great, next time your contract comes up, youll get a raise. This 'I want a new contract now!' is bullshiit.

Clives_Bicep
08-01-2011, 06:17 AM
I truly understand he deserves more than what hes making

but im also firmly in the position of play through your contract.

Theres no such thing as playing above your contract. Your paid X amount of dollars to play as hard as you possibly can. everytime. if you turn out really great, next time your contract comes up, youll get a raise. This 'I want a new contract now!' is bullshiit.

this

liftTENhard
08-01-2011, 06:37 AM
ima laugh if hes the reason eagles lose..
brbnotcatchingballsonpurpose

Crash49
08-01-2011, 07:31 AM
very well said, his time will come when he gets huge money.