View Full Version : Weaver getting outclassed by Verlander

Be_Easy_25
07-31-2011, 12:07 PM
ahahahaha

i love when batters show up pitchers.
lol.
hit the homerun n let em know about it.

head to heads matter.
you can use ERA to justify weaver for cy young....but matchups like these matter imo.

richard02
07-31-2011, 12:10 PM
ahahahaha

i love when batters show up pitchers.
lol.
hit the homerun n let em know about it.

head to heads matter.
you can use ERA to justify weaver for cy young....but matchups like these matter imo.

oh, you mean like when he whooped Kershaw 7-1?

Be_Easy_25
07-31-2011, 12:14 PM
yea but that was because the dodgers sucked defensively that night.
clayton still threw 10 strikeouts....not a single phuck was given about that loss.

what about when clayton got the win on the head to head at chavez?
complete game 2 run victory?
weaver didnt take the L but thats cuz that phaggot got the **** out of dodge while clayton stayed in and saw his busness until the end.

inb4udisregard that for no reason at all.
lulz.

HTML_Rulez_D00d
07-31-2011, 12:15 PM
this is some of the best tv ive watched ina while lol

richard02
07-31-2011, 12:16 PM
yea but that was because the dodgers sucked defensively that night.
clayton still threw 10 strikeouts....not a single phuck was given about that loss.

what about when clayton got the win on the head to head at chavez?
complete game 2 run victory?
weaver didnt take the L but thats cuz that phaggot got the **** out of dodge while clayton stayed in and saw his busness until the end.

inb4udisregard that for no reason at all.
lulz.

...and that's where I stopped reading.

GingerBrah
07-31-2011, 12:18 PM
Weaver also being outpitched by Verlander.

Be_Easy_25
07-31-2011, 12:19 PM
exactly.
disregarded the post for no reason at all like i said u would.

LMAO at verlander in that run down.
baseball wise OP is potentially looking like anti-wizard.
but JV still didnt throw at someone's head.

btw, get over it phaggot.
clayton kershaw > jeff weaver.
CK is 23 years old.
jeff weaver is 28.

pro11skj
07-31-2011, 03:45 PM
of course he is better than jeff weaver. Jered weaver on the other hand...No chance in hell.
face it dude, youre just a dbag that has nothing better to do than hate on a team that has raped yours for the past few seasons. Bad troll is bad.

Be_Easy_25
07-31-2011, 04:22 PM
wow i called jered weaver jeff weaver....haha, you got me...IMPOSSIBLE MISTAKE to make....i wont even edit it because ur that much of a phaggot

how in the hell am i a troll?
ima dodger fan and i hate the damn angels and their ****ty use of the los angeles name for their team when their team has nothing to do with los angeles at all.
if pointing out that weaver behaved like a phaggot after giving up a homerun and threw at someone's head is trolling....then sign me up....i'll be the biggest troll ever.....especially given the context of this post in which a handful of people believe he should be the cy young winner and i stated that ur head to heads against #1 are important IMO (IN MY OPINION!!!!!!!!!) when justifying a cy young winner....especially a cy young contender.

brb telling the truth about a situation is trolling.
gtfo phaggot.

slowdubbin68
07-31-2011, 04:38 PM
I was thinking of going to the tigers angels game today, but had something come up, so ended up watching the alomar ceremony/jays game

Aran
07-31-2011, 04:41 PM
wow i called jered weaver jeff weaver....haha, you got me...IMPOSSIBLE MISTAKE to make....i wont even edit it because ur that much of a phaggot

how in the hell am i a troll?
ima dodger fan and i hate the damn angels and their ****ty use of the los angeles name for their team when their team has nothing to do with los angeles at all.
if pointing out that weaver behaved like a phaggot after giving up a homerun and threw at someone's head is trolling....then sign me up....i'll be the biggest troll ever.....especially given the context of this post in which a handful of people believe he should be the cy young winner and i stated that ur head to heads against #1 are important IMO (IN MY OPINION!!!!!!!!!) when justifying a cy young winner....especially a cy young contender.

brb telling the truth about a situation is trolling.
gtfo phaggot.

i've always wondered how big the angels/dodgers rivalry was in so cal. i've lived in ca my whole life and i have never met an angels fan. ever. i always just assumed that the dodgers owned so cal. probably not as heated as the A's/giants rivalry though.

stevedarsh
07-31-2011, 05:12 PM
of course he is better than jeff weaver. Jerad weaver on the other hand...No chance in hell.
face it dude, youre just a dbag that has nothing better to do than hate on a team that has raped yours for the past few seasons. Bad troll is bad.

you trolling? verlander is better than weaver, no question. its not close.

pro11skj
07-31-2011, 08:31 PM
you trolling? verlander is better than weaver, no question. its not close.

naw not trolling at all. I went too far on the no chance in hell cuz they are pretty close. The ****ty thing is the angels and dodger fans both live off the past (the angels have just been more consistent recently). Dodger fans swear that we as angel fans want los angeles in our name. Id much rather it go back to anaheim, but a name really isnt that big of deal. Dodger fans have to point out something though, because their team cant back it up on the field against the angels. So they turn to that.

EDIT:
if anyone was being a phaggot it was verlander for staring down aybar. dude is trying to do his job getting on base. Thats angel baseball right there.

ATownDRock
07-31-2011, 08:54 PM
Verlander is better in just about every category than ERA.

Whip, K/BB, K/9, BAA, OPSA, xFIP, SIERA

tied in WAR.

Moral of the story: Both of them are outrageous

Be_Easy_25
08-02-2011, 04:18 PM
lulz.

suspended 6 games but i'm the one trolling.
right.