PDA

View Full Version : Did anybody watch Brandon Marshall just now?

Masstastic
07-31-2011, 11:53 AM
He just had a press conference on NFL Network.

Mind = Blown

Basically said he cant enjoy his life despite everything hes received.

poppa_boner
07-31-2011, 11:56 AM
Yeah I saw that, pretty sad....all of this media and hype has got to him and messed him up in the head. And now hes looking real strongly at his life wondering what happened to me and who am I? I think he needs to truly realize how amazing he has it and start getting involved into charity's and foundations.

cor030
07-31-2011, 11:56 AM
He just said he has a personality disorder(Borderline Personality Disorder)

Gator286
07-31-2011, 11:57 AM
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d8211f89f/article/dolphins-marshall-believes-disorder-is-the-source-of-problems?module=HP11_headline_stack

poppa_boner
07-31-2011, 11:59 AM
He just said he has a personality disorder(Borderline Personality Disorder)

Yeah the whole thing was about him having BDR and he came out to the public about it so the reports about him will be true.

I think this whole BDR thing has just stuck with his head now and will probably affect his game, he even has a documentary filming about it now. Hes acting like hes completely different than anyone else because of BDR and cant be a normal individual. Not good news for the Dolphins

chlaxman
07-31-2011, 12:00 PM
Doesn't help watching your teammate and friend getting shot to death

Masstastic
07-31-2011, 12:04 PM
Yeah the whole thing was about him having BDR and he came out to the public about it so the reports about him will be true.

I think this whole BDR thing has just stuck with his head now and will probably affect his game, he even has a documentary filming about it now. Hes acting like hes completely different than anyone else because of BDR and cant be a normal individual. Not good news for the Dolphins

Well there is no medication/help for BDR. Therapy only does so much.

I did a little research on it and it means he literally is wired to be in constant conflict with people 24/7. When he gets into arguments, he doesnt let it go because his personality tells him to keep pressing the issue.

Probably why hes a lockerroom cancer.

Masstastic
07-31-2011, 12:07 PM
Doesn't help watching your teammate and friend getting shot to death

That was Javon Walker. He still saves his blood drenched shirt.

Marshall was the reason Williams got killed in the first place. He literally went into VIP and talked **** & threatened hardcore gang members and finished it off by pouring a bottle of champaign/liqour on their heads from VIP.

That aint ordinary bruh.

chlaxman
Well there is no medication/help for BDR. Therapy only does so much.

I did a little research on it and it means he literally is wired to be in constant conflict with people 24/7. When he gets into arguments, he doesnt let it go because his personality tells him to keep pressing the issue.

Probably why hes a lockerroom cancer.

I think the suggestion is that Marshall doesn't actually have BPD, much like most people who claim they are bi-polar just diagnosed themselves and don't really have it.

Stompin_Tom
thats what happens when you live in miami.

i predict lebron james to announce his disorder within the next month

chlaxman
07-31-2011, 12:08 PM
That was Javon Walker. He still saves his blood drenched shirt.

Marshall was the reason Williams got killed in the first place. He literally went into VIP and talked **** & threatened hardcore gang members and finished it off by pouring a bottle of champaign/liqour on their heads from VIP.

That aint ordinary bruh.

I mean they were both there.

And I heard it was Marshall's cousin or brother who did that...

Dunno really.

Masstastic
07-31-2011, 12:13 PM
I think the suggestion is that Marshall doesn't actually have BPD, much like most people who claim they are bi-polar just diagnosed themselves and don't really have it.

LOL I thought it was just teenage girls who did that.

Lasers1
07-31-2011, 12:14 PM
Can't blame him, I remember an interview of his a while back, and he said he still blames himself for Williams death, and still thinks about it every day.

hefeelsbadman.jpg

chlaxman
07-31-2011, 12:16 PM
LOL I thought it was just teenage girls who did that.

I think that's a big portion, but lots of people like to think they have some "disease". Look at all the people who claim to have Asperger's (sp?)recently.

But honestly I have no idea if Marshall has a serious issue