PDA

View Full Version : jets fans, are you happy with plax?

magicmatt
07-31-2011, 08:07 AM
or would you rather have moss?

bking10
07-31-2011, 08:17 AM
When Sanchez is your QB does it really matter who the receivers are? But Plex is better than moss since he is playing for a deal after this year and won't cause problems

liftTENhard
07-31-2011, 08:17 AM
jets still need to sign a corner LOL @ them trying to go for namdi and him shhittin all over their face. and no more brad smith good night sweet jets

magicmatt
07-31-2011, 08:24 AM
When Sanchez is your QB does it really matter who the receivers are? But Plex is better than moss since he is playing for a deal after this year and won't cause problems
well wouldnt they both be playing for deals? i dont think moss is planning on retiring. you are right though, the taller the receiver the higher over their head sanchez will throw it

jets still need to sign a corner LOL @ them trying to go for namdi and him shhittin all over their face. and no more brad smith good night sweet jets
you happy brah?

Guapo123
07-31-2011, 08:24 AM
Dirty Sanchez had Keller, a great O line, a great running game, Edwards, Smith, Holmes and he still managed to blow. Sanchez will be the downfall of that team.

yumaddamuy
07-31-2011, 08:53 AM
Nnamdi was actually good for us as we have alot more cap room now from restructuring contracts. And Brad Smith=/=Jets, people said the exact same thing when we lost Leon Washington. We draft 2-3 people who are good at KR. As for Plaxico, I am not the happiest with him, but im not upset with it especially since he was relativity cheap. Would prefer Plax 100000000x to Randy Moss, I hate Randy Moss.

MtMostWanted
07-31-2011, 08:56 AM

I'm with this guy. If the QB can't get the ball from point A to point B it just doesn't matter who is standing at point B to receive the ball.

tswiftcrestor
07-31-2011, 08:56 AM
Phuck the jets phaggots stealing plax from the real new york football team

sups31
07-31-2011, 09:11 AM

lol haters still hating i see. yup u mad

quietstormx1
07-31-2011, 09:12 AM
if Dirty Sanchez cant get it done this year, Jets need to start lookin for a new QB.

maybe Namath can come out of retirement?

PatrickBateman1
07-31-2011, 09:40 AM
lol I'm still happy as hell they didn't sign Aso.

Honestly, don't really even care that they got Plax, the guy has been sitting in jail for the last few years and he's not a talent like Vick so his return won't be anything crazy.

ChuteBoxeFC
07-31-2011, 09:44 AM
lol I'm still happy as hell they didn't sign Aso.

Honestly, don't really even care that they got Plax, the guy has been sitting in jail for the last few years and he's not a talent like Vick so his return won't be anything crazy.

You never know, but I agree I don't see him being another michael vick comeback story. He was a good player, not great before he went to jail. He was never a unique talent.

But yeah this is a risk signing, it would have been for any team. Jets still need a pass rusher and a corner too.

WheyneNewton
07-31-2011, 09:49 AM
pats fans, u scared of plax?

liftTENhard
07-31-2011, 09:54 AM
pats fans, u scared of plax?

y should we be........... that phaggot plex didnt win u guys the superbowl it was a certain guy by the name of DAVID TYRE.......

http://worldhairstyles.com/wp-content/uploads/HLIC/f35ed3b7a6a74da42e948be8df2511e0.jpg

Trapstar4.4
07-31-2011, 10:30 AM
If i was a jets fan, i would definitely be okay with it. at the very least im pretty sure he will beast it in red zone situations.