PDA

View Full Version : WTF is this phaggotry? (srs)

Lasers1
07-30-2011, 08:36 PM
2 days ago, no one on here gave a fukk about us Eagle fans, but now we're all suddenly "bandwagoners?" So instead of being mocked for having our team never win a Super Bowl in their existence, we are now mocked for "becoming Eagle fans over the last 24 hours"? Now I have a taste for what the REAL Miami Heat fans on here (about 5 of them) felt last summer.

Sports Misc, I am disappoint.

rsnnh12
07-30-2011, 08:39 PM
Where have you seen anyone call the fans bandwagoners? I haven't seen any serious posts saying that...

dtbrehm
07-30-2011, 08:41 PM
To be fair, there's probably been as many posts by Eagles fans this past week as there's been the rest of the year combined.

That's why people think there's a lot of bandwagoners.

Lasers1
07-30-2011, 08:44 PM
Where have you seen anyone call the fans bandwagoners? I haven't seen any serious posts saying that...
Saw the bandwagoner comment a few times in the million Eagles threads, and saw this a little while ago...
vvvvvvvv

How long have all you been Eagles fans for, maybe 48 hours???

To be fair, there's probably been as many posts by Eagles fans this past week as there's been the rest of the year combined.

We usually post in the Eagles thread, but obviously with these crazy moves people are gonna get excited and post about it everywhere

sups31
07-30-2011, 08:49 PM
see you in the super bowl op.

Forumite
07-30-2011, 08:50 PM
I'm a Falcons fan so I can't taunt for the no SB wins.

Can't wait till they come to The Dome in week 2, will be a good one.

Lasers1
07-30-2011, 08:54 PM
see you in the super bowl op.

Would not mind losing to the Jets.

I for one, will welcome our new football overlords.

WheyneNewton
07-30-2011, 08:57 PM
http://i.imgur.com/vR2Mm.jpg

texanadian
07-30-2011, 09:02 PM

well what fuk do you think!? this years action for eagles
-early january, lose to packers in playoffs
-draft
-trade for DRC
-sign Asomugha, Babin, Jenkins, VY

what the hell else are we supposed to talk about? when the draft was here we talked about draft stuff in our thread and main draft thread.
besides that its been lockout bullsh*t and baseball.

Lasers1
07-30-2011, 09:05 PM
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/vR2Mm.jpg[IMG]

LMAO, but I hope the national media quits with the Heat comparisons. The situations are nothing alike, we were already contenders last year, we just got much better

dtbrehm
07-30-2011, 11:20 PM
LMAO, but I hope the national media quits with the Heat comparisons. The situations are nothing alike, we were already contenders last year, we just got much better
Both teams lost in the first round of the playoffs the two previous years before making their move.

Intradesting...

21Classic
07-30-2011, 11:45 PM
Would you calm the phuck down, youve made 4 Eagles threads in the past 24 hours. You are by far freaking out the most amongst anyone on this board, including your fellow eagles fans. Eagles are making moves, we get it. calm down.

Tdog1
07-31-2011, 12:31 AM
OP is a just a bandwagon fan

Lemme guess OP... Ur a lakers fan as well?

tswiftcrestor
07-31-2011, 12:33 AM
eagles fans aren't bandwaogners they just retards

jross2021
07-31-2011, 05:37 AM
i'm all for a Pennsylvania Super Bowl, I just don't think the Eagles will make it.

bignpisst
07-31-2011, 06:10 AM
2 billion chinese dont care why the fukk would we

iamgenus
07-31-2011, 07:23 AM
Hey bro, got any good advice where I can buy my eagles gear? I've been a fan for so long my old stuff is all worn out.

anonymous123
07-31-2011, 08:07 AM
2 days ago, no one on here gave a fukk about us Eagle fans, but now we're all suddenly "bandwagoners?" So instead of being mocked for having our team never win a Super Bowl in their existence, we are now mocked for "becoming Eagle fans over the last 24 hours"? Now I have a taste for what the REAL Miami Heat fans on here (about 5 of them) felt last summer.

Sports Misc, I am disappoint.

sucks don't it

BrawnySwoleman
07-31-2011, 09:27 PM

I'm a lifelong Southern Californian who is a Lakers and Eagles fan...deal with it.

BullStampede
07-31-2011, 09:37 PM

most likely a Yankees fan as well.

jimbogr
07-31-2011, 09:43 PM
Pretty sure i've called you a bandwagoner way before 2 days ago OP

and I know you are one for either the Lakers or the Eagles, so dealwithit.gif

Lasers1
07-31-2011, 09:49 PM
Both teams lost in the first round of the playoffs the two previous years before making their move.

Intradesting...
Making the playoffs in the NFL is not as easy as making the playoffs in the NBA. This is obvious. There are no bad teams in the NFL playoffs, but there are a handful of teams in the NBA that get in with mediocre records.

sucks don't it
You were one of legit Miami fans I was talking about in the OP though, no worries :)

I'm a lifelong Southern Californian who is a Lakers and Eagles fan...deal with it.
He jelly

most likely a Yankees fan as well.
Nope. Don't watch baseball

red

wut

BullStampede
05-06-2014, 07:57 PM
Whatever happened to OP? I havent seen him around in a while.

nauTikz
05-06-2014, 08:26 PM
know this feel when the lions got back into the playoffs back in 11'

brb fan thru 0-16
brb called bandwagoners the following year

it's okay though, they went back to losing the next year