PDA

View Full Version : Hunter Pence 2-5 with first RBI

PhiGreens
07-30-2011, 06:59 PM
MLB, take a good look at a healthy Phillies lineup.

inb4 Pence 10+ game hit streak. Sports misc u mad?

bbacn123
07-30-2011, 07:00 PM
In after Dan Uggla 20+ game hit streak

Yeah u mad...

PhiGreens
07-30-2011, 07:03 PM
In after Dan Uggla 20+ game hit streak

Yeah u mad...

In after ATL makes no moves. Good night sweet Series hopes.

MikeJones77
07-30-2011, 07:06 PM
u mad Philly couldn't win with Lee?
u mad Philly couldn't win with Halladay and Oswalt?
u gonna be mad Philly won't win with Halladay, Lee, Oswalt and Pence?

PhiGreens
07-30-2011, 07:08 PM

u seem jelly.

AmazinJason
07-30-2011, 07:10 PM
Ummm I don't recall the Braves ever winning this past decade (2000-2010). Why would Phillies fans be mad?

bbacn123
07-30-2011, 07:10 PM
In after ATL makes no moves. Good night sweet Series hopes.

We're better as is bro. We make a move for Bourn and it's guaranteed we'll kick your ass in October.

Deal with it

melanimal_old
07-30-2011, 07:15 PM

I believe we did win actually without any of them. Yes it was a world championship actually.

PhiGreens
07-30-2011, 07:15 PM
We're better as is bro. We make a move for Bourn and it's guaranteed we'll kick your ass in October.

Deal with it

Bourn isnt going to help your anemic offense very much. just saiyin. Ugly cant carry you forever

your team has holes, mine doesnt

STA1011
07-30-2011, 07:21 PM
Now seeing as how I was at the game I'd like to throw out that he was only 1-5...

But yes his hustle got screwed over in his first at bat

USAviator
07-30-2011, 07:37 PM
I never thought I would say this, ever.

I am now rooting for the Phillies, you now have 2 of my 3 favorite players. You will love Hunter Pence, I don't think I've ever seen him slack off, Ever

bbacn123
07-30-2011, 07:37 PM
Bourn isnt going to help your anemic offense very much. just saiyin. Ugly cant carry you forever

your team has holes, mine doesnt

Bourn does more than you think. He gets on and disrupts. He'll get Martin and Chipper and McCann all better pitches to hit because the pitcher will be worried about keeping Bourn from stealing 2nd and even 3rd on him. His assets go way beyond what he does individually at the plate. It's like a domino effect and it will ripple throughout the line-up when he's reaching base. I remember when we had Furcal it was the same type of deal. He made everyone else better with his ability to disrupt a pitchers focus. It was great and Braves havent had it since...miss Furcal. :(

But Bourn is that chance to bring it back. U jelly you went after the wrong Astro?

m0neymike
07-30-2011, 07:41 PM
in b4 he doesn't get a hit when you guys come to at&t

PhiGreens
07-30-2011, 07:47 PM
Bourn does more than you think. He gets on and disrupts. He'll get Martin and Chipper and McCann all better pitches to hit because the pitcher will be worried about keeping Bourn from stealing 2nd and even 3rd on him. His assets go way beyond what he does individually at the plate. It's like a domino effect and it will ripple throughout the line-up when he's reaching base. I remember when we had Furcal it was the same type of deal. He made everyone else better with his ability to disrupt a pitchers focus. It was great and Braves havent had it since...miss Furcal. :(

But Bourn is that chance to bring it back. U jelly you went after the wrong Astro?

lol.. your thinking to much man. Will make a very small difference in that aspect.

We dont need bourn, we needed a backup to Howard and we got it. We got victorino anyway, a better outfielder and hitter with similar speed and base-stealing abilities.

sups31
07-30-2011, 08:07 PM
lol NL

BongoBanger
07-30-2011, 08:39 PM
lol NL

NL east > AL east