PDA

View Full Version : why do eagles fans all of a sudden think they have "haters"?

magicmatt
07-30-2011, 06:09 PM
seriously, no one cares about you and that turnover machine qb

jross2021
07-30-2011, 06:24 PM
lol agreed. Couldn't care less that they're getting all these players.. they're gonna lose Jackson, they have a terrible line, and they have Andy Reid at the helm. Their run defense isn't ideal either.

sups31
07-30-2011, 06:33 PM
inb4 vick regresses hard

Stompin_Tom
07-30-2011, 06:42 PM
This message is hidden because magicmatt is on your ignore list.

JM2412
07-30-2011, 06:44 PM
You should have seen all the comments on the ESPN stories.

Oh boy...

spirit3530
07-30-2011, 06:48 PM

Op is mad.

Prince Albert?

Inb4 "cant wait gif"

thebestrbevr21
07-30-2011, 07:09 PM
Vick had 9 turnovers (6int 3fumbles lost) in around 500 attempts/runs last year and we have 2 pro bowl o lineman with a highly touted, though 27 year old, first round guard and the recognized best o and dine coaches in the league.

Also Desean will be signed long term before the season starts and can't hold out past aug 11.

Lolwut.mp3

Edit: you making this thread shows hate, answered your own question brah

rsnnh12
07-30-2011, 07:20 PM
Vick had 9 turnovers (6int 3fumbles lost) in around 500 attempts/runs last year and we have 2 pro bowl o lineman with a highly touted, though 27 year old, first round guard and the recognized best o and dine coaches in the league.

Also Desean will be signed long term before the season starts and can't hold out past aug 11.

Lolwut.mp3

Edit: you making this thread shows hate, answered your own question brah

How many times did Vick put the ball on the ground? 11?

CCAurora
07-30-2011, 07:30 PM
The opposite of love is not hate; it is indifference.

So many douchey anti-Eagles posts all the sudden.

thebestrbevr21
07-30-2011, 07:41 PM
How many times did Vick put the ball on the ground? 11?

Well since after the other 8 times the eagles were still on offense and therefore able to score points those were not turnovers. Thats how football is played.

rsnnh12
07-30-2011, 07:59 PM
Well since after the other 8 times the eagles were still on offense and therefore able to score points those were not turnovers. Thats how football is played.

Yeah, no sh*t. What if they hadn't gotten lucky and recovered all but 3? Would it be a problem then?

So it doesn't concern you that he fumbled 11 times?

TallBrah
07-30-2011, 08:04 PM

OP, have you seen all the hate comments in the last 2 days?

Also, is 6 ints from Vick consider him a turnover machine?

thebestrbevr21
07-30-2011, 08:33 PM
Yeah, no sh*t. What if they hadn't gotten lucky and recovered all but 3? Would it be a problem then?

So it doesn't concern you that he fumbled 11 times?

But the past can't be changed as of current available technology so playing the "what if" game makes no sense and can't make him a worse player last season.
Since fumbles are not completely his fault alone (you try holding onto the ball while blindsided by a 300lb lineman) no I'm not concerned about that. I would be more concerned with interceptions since they reveal a skill level as opposed to fumbles that are more random chance and situational occurrences.
Are you saying that you don't think mike Vick is a good QB because of fumbles? Most QB's have way bigger problems than that.

rsnnh12
07-30-2011, 08:49 PM
But the past can't be changed as of current available technology so playing the "what if" game makes no sense and can't make him a worse player last season.
Since fumbles are not completely his fault alone (you try holding onto the ball while blindsided by a 300lb lineman) no I'm not concerned about that. I would be more concerned with interceptions since they reveal a skill level as opposed to fumbles that are more random chance and situational occurrences.
Are you saying that you don't think mike Vick is a good QB because of fumbles? Most QB's have way bigger problems than that.

I never said he isn't a good QB. He's one of the best in the league. I'm just saying that his style not only makes him more susceptible to injury, it makes him more susceptible to fumbling, as evidenced last year. He was lucky his team came up with 8 of his fumbles.

He is a great QB, but his style does have some big risks associated with it. That's all I was saying

magicmatt
07-30-2011, 08:54 PM
The opposite of love is not hate; it is indifference.

So many douchey anti-Eagles posts all the sudden.
notice all the "can the eagles go undefeated" threads all of a sudden?

OP, have you seen all the hate comments in the last 2 days?

Also, is 6 ints from Vick consider him a turnover machine?
11 fumbles and 6 ints? ya thats what we call a problem

thebestrbevr21
07-30-2011, 08:55 PM
I never said he isn't a good QB. He's one of the best in the league. I'm just saying that his style not only makes him more susceptible to injury, it makes him more susceptible to fumbling, as evidenced last year. He was lucky his team came up with 8 of his fumbles.

He is a great QB, but his style does have some big risks associated with it. That's all I was saying

Every style has some type of risks that go with it, many pocket passers can't get out of trouble and either force bad throws that turn into INT's instead of making more time and making big plays or take sacks that ruin drives as opposed to running for first downs. As far as risks go I can live with vick's more than I would want to with the ones of roughly 28 other starting QB's in the league

prepareuragnus
07-30-2011, 08:56 PM
vick kills dogs

srs

he should be kiked out of nfl

thebestrbevr21
07-30-2011, 08:57 PM
notice all the "can the eagles go undefeated" threads all of a sudden?

11 fumbles and 6 ints? ya thats what we call a problem

Fumbles aren't turnovers, please read my post above for information on the rules and regulations of the game of football

PP7DaFreak
07-30-2011, 08:59 PM
This message is hidden because magicmatt is on your ignore list.

magicmatt
07-30-2011, 09:00 PM
Fumbles aren't turnovers, please read my post above for information on the rules and regulations of the game of football
fumbles are almost as concerning as lost fumbles because guess what? all 11 could be recovered by the other team this year

PatrickBateman1
07-30-2011, 09:04 PM
I was actually ecstatic when I heard he went to the Eagles... not worried at all (especially since they're in the NFC). I'm just glad he didn't go to the Jets. As much as I despise Rex Ryan and think he's a total douche, I'll admit that defense is almost always key in winning championships and the Jets have a damn good defense.

Basically, I'm not worried about the Eagles at all lol.

jyjj
07-30-2011, 09:11 PM
ITT: Mad

regGQ
07-31-2011, 05:45 AM
I was actually ecstatic when I heard he went to the Eagles... not worried at all (especially since they're in the NFC). I'm just glad he didn't go to the Jets. As much as I despise Rex Ryan and think he's a total douche, I'll admit that defense is almost always key in winning championships and the Jets have a damn good defense.

Basically, I'm not worried about the Eagles at all lol.
quoting for later

PhrygianLydian
07-31-2011, 07:55 AM
Save your ish talking til the season starts